Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be Strong (Tag Eri)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Belle nodded and smiled. "I will do anything you need me to do," she promised softly. "And... I apologize for making you uncomfortable. You know I cant keep my mouth shut," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Eric shook his head, ''I'm not uncomfortable... I'm just'', he pursed his lips and leaned over, kissing her lips tenderly. He was thinking when he did it, like the other times he had screwed up... He was just wishing to kiss her.... It was easier for him before Belle saying she wanted him too. If he was honest to himself, he also had wanted she and Kida just for himself, long ago in Nirethia... Before Kida got pregnant with the twins. He had a needy for having a family, that when he realized he was going to start one, he had focusing on nothing but Kida and the boys...

He knew that figthing over Kida was the best thing to do, for him, and her... Mostly her, perhaps. Bt now when Belle put those things upon his head... He remembered those old feeling he has concealed long ago. He caressed her cheek softly and deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:44 pm

Belle leaned into kiss without a second thought. A part of her screamed louder than she'd heard. It begged her to stop it -- to think clearly. But, the younger, naive side of her was overpowering. It told her she could do anything she wanted. She could get away with this. She leaned into his hand and close to him, humming a soft sound of pleasure from the kiss. 

Kida had a key to the house, of course. She hadn't slept well, considering it was her first night away from the baby. She didn't completely trust leaving her with Eric and Belle. She barely trusted anyone with her baby. She walked quietly though the house, looking around for the baby girl. She made a face at the smell of all the meat in the house Belle must have cooked. She shook her head and sighed, wandering to the nursery. 

And, of course, when she saw the way that he was holding her as he kissed her, she had to look away. She thought her sister would do it, but not Eric. Then again, with his past, why was she so surprised? She cleared her throat. Belle was fast to lean back with wide, golden eyes. "Kida..." She mumbled, like a child getting caught by their parents. "Kida, I--" Belle started, only to stop when Kida held up her palm. "Save it, Belle. I'm just here to get Emma and take her back to the house," She said simply as she knelt down and picked up Emma. "Is Flynn home?" Belle asked quietly. "He is. He'll be hearing about this, too," she said simply, turned on her heels and walked back to the porch. She stood outside and held Emma close to her, closing her eyes and refusing to let herself break down. She had to drive. She had to get home. Away from here.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am

Eric smirked a bit into the kiss, after all those years she hadn't change her kisses, had she? Kissing her was as good as before when they dated. He so himself so wrapped into the moment tha the didn't hear the door or Kida's steps.

He leaned back also when he heard her, with widened eyes. He imagined they were going to be alone, that he was going to take Emma to the house in the afternoon. He froze, he hadn't any reaction. It was the first time he saw after after he went into jail and she had to see him like that, kissing her sister?

He looked as she walked over and picked Emma up, he didn't care if Flynn was going to hear about that or not... He was just scared that he might had lost Kida forever. He cursed to himself and eyed Belle for just a brief moment before getting up and following after Kida outside. ''Kida...'', he murmured and held her by the arm. He let her go right after, he had no excuse of what he had done to her. ''Er... Emma already had breakfast, and she didn't have meat'', he murmured and looked down, ''I'll pick her up tomorrow to sleep on her nursery again''
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:40 am

Belle watched them go and bit her bottom lip. She pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, slowly rocking back and forth as she sat there, going over everything that just happened in her head a hundred times. "Fuck," She cursed as she buried her head into her lap. She had let this happen -- again. She groaned and let herself fall onto the ground, curling up, like an upset child. 

Kida flinched when she felt Eric's hand on her. She scoffed and held Emma closer. "No, you won't," She said simply as she turned to look at him, tears blurring her vision. "I shouldn't even care but..." she smiled sadly. "I thought you were better than that. What about Flynn?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:07 am

Eric pursed his lips when he saw the tears upon her eyes, he wanted to hug her and to never let go of her, but he knew he had no right... Not after what she saw what he did. ''You know I don't care about Rider'', he mumbled... ''There are so much in my mind now... I'm confused'', he gasped, his arms up in the air. ''But I'm sure of a few things, and one of them is that I love this baby girl, and I'm going to see her tomorrow'', he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:13 am

Kida shook her head and looked away from him. "Confused or not, Eric, Flynn is going to be crushed. That is his wife you were kissing. I'm not excusing Belle, but she's never been the best at making good choice... I thought you'd learned better," she whispered. "I don't... I don't want you teaching her wrong, Eric," She whispered, looking down to Emma. Emma cooed and then looked towards Eric. "Daddy..." She mumbled. Kida frowned and kissed the top of the girls head.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:08 am

Eric remained quiet... He didn't care about Flynn, or how crushed he would be when he heard about that. ''I won't'', he murmured, ''I won't teach her wrong... SHe has no idea of what happened over there.... But she misses me, I can tell'', he said quietly. He walked over and kissed Emma's temple aftre Kida leaned up. ''Daddy loves you, and we'll see again very soon'', he whispered to the little girl and turned his blue hues up to Kida. ''I was looking for talking with you too, alone... When I'm ready for you''
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:16 am

"I don't want to talk to you, Eric... I don't want to see you... Especially now. It's obvious where your interests lie, and I can't say I blame you. Though, she's just as much of a train wreck as I am," She smiled sadly and wiped her eyes. "Don't blame me if Flynn strangles you," She said softly and walked down the porch steps to her car. She set Emma into her car seat and then looked back at Eric. "My lawyer will send you the court dates in the mail. Don't miss it, Eric. Or do. I don't care... It's all going to end the same," she shrugged and pursed her lips before moving into her car and starting it up. She pulled out of the driveway and started her way back towards Flynn's cottage.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:47 am

''Kida... Don't'', he murmured, hsi voice trembling as he followed her towards the car. ''Kida... Please... Don't...'' Go, he wanted to say but she was already into the car and taking off. ''Kidagakash!'', he called for her as he ran after the car. He had a good shape, but it wasn't enough when she sped up. He cursed, and turned back to his house with his head down. He walked towards the nursery and murmured, ''Go... Kida is going to tell Flynn about what happened. I'll be fine alone. I have to grow up, Belle... You have more important things to deal now'', sighed as he walked over and put his hand over her shoulder softly, ''Just go'', he said again, with a small and sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:53 am

Belle looked up at him with doe eyes and shook her head. She hugged him around one leg and buried her head there like a child would to their father. She was scared. She was sad. She didn't know what to do. She wasn't strong like Kida. She was a child in all forms of the word.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:11 am

Eric pursed his lips and kissed the top of her head softly as he leaned down. ''Bells, you have to be strong now... You love that man so much that it's beyond my comprehension... I would go with you, but I know my presence over there will make things worse to you'', she said quietly and kissed her temple... ''This is the battle you'll have to fight... Mine is at the court, with Kida'', he sighed, ''I'm sorry I screwed up things to you now'', he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:15 am

Belle shook her head as she looked up to him. "I... I kissed you back, Eric... I wanted to kiss you..." She sighed and bit her lip. "I just... I don't know how to explain it to him... I don't want to hurt him... He won't understand..." She rambled on, whimpering softly. "I hurt him badly before... He probably expected this from me," She said, her face showing a mix of irony and pain. "I guess he was right... I'm just a child. I'm not strong... I like getting what I want and I don't know how to say sorry for being happy... I'm only unhappy now because I know he's going to be upset."
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:34 am

''I honestly don't care if he's going to get hurt, or not... I care about you, Bells'', he sighed, and wrapped his arms around her, ''I hate myself for what I'm about to say.... But he's right. You need to grow up... Me too. If I want to have Kida back, I have to grow up get over the ghosts from my past. I have no fucking clue of what is going to happen between you and your husband, but I know you should face him'', he said quietly as he smoothed her back softly.

Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:37 am

Belle closed her eyes and leaned against him. "I don't know how to grow up... I've never been a grown up... John made sure of that up until Flynn took me away from him... A-And then, Flynn liked how I was... I mean, I annoy him sometimes, but he does like me how I am... I'd be boring if I was like him -- grown up... But... Now this and..." She groaned and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:48 am

Eric sighed and leaned his head against hers softly, ''I didn't mean you should be boring like him... You have your personality, which is great and warming and funny'', he mumbled softly, ''But you should get over some stuff from your past, like the way she felt upon me. You chose to be Flynn's wife, and I chose Kida to be with me. That kiss just prove that us together is wrong... And I'm glad Kida caught us, or else I wouldn't have stopped with just a kiss''
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:55 am

"We're wrong because she walked in?" Belle mumbled, looking at him with a confused face. "Don't tell me you believe in that 'everything happens for a reason' bullshit," She muttered, shaking her head. "I would have kept kissing you, and we would have had sex like we used to... I married Flynn because he asked me to and I love him. I'd never thought about getting married. I'd only read about it in my books," She sighed. "John kept me so detached from life that I just... I don't know. I don't know how to work with people... Jealousy or any of it. I just don't like it when people are upset... But I don't know what makes people upset," she groaned and laid onto the ground, covering her face with her hands. "Why am I so fucked up?" she mumbled. She knew why. She'd been sold to John's fathers friends for sex when she was a child. She'd been beaten and raped and told that hurting people was okay -- that it was good. She didn't know what was okay and what was not okay. She only learned it by screwing up. But, with seeing how things worked now, she doubted anyone would let her slide with 'it was a learning experience.'
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:30 am

''I would know I was wrong kissing you without her walking in... I wasn't thinking in the moment, Belle'', he murmured, ''I would had sex with you if we kept going, and I would be feel guilty right after you would fall asleep by my side.. Because Kida is the one who I want to wake up... I'm sorry Belle'', he said and pursed his lips as he heard of her story. He knew it already, but his fist clenched again as if he was listened to that story for the first time.

''Bells, please, listen to me'', he murmured and caressed her hand softly, ''What we did is wrong, because we hurt the people we love, the people we have sworn to be loyal and to love till the end. Sure I signed those stupid papers... But it doesn't mean I'm already divorced. You opened my eyes, I'm going to fight for her, because I love her, and I saw how hurt she was as she walked out. She doesn't even want to look at my face or talk to me anymore... She doesn't want me to see our child, but I'm headstrong'', he smiled sadly, ''I won't let her go away from me... And the right thing for you to do is to not let Flynn go too. You have a beautiful family with him, you can't let go of them... Go to your husband, and talk to him... It's the right thing to do now''
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:42 am

Belle looked up at him and pursed her lips. She listened intently, and sighed, pulling her hair over one shoulder as she sat up. "I love Flynn... And I love my family... And... I can't have you, too, right?" She mumbled, frowning a bit. "I don't like these rules," She sighed and leaned her head onto her knees as she brought her legs up. "I'll talk to him... If he throws me out, I'll go to a hotel or something... Maybe Jasper will let me stay at the loft," she sighed and ran a hand back through her curls. She got up and brushed off her frame, fixing her clothing. "You'll be okay here?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:04 am

''No... You can't, not like you wished'', he murmured. ''I will always be your friend, Bells. You can always count on me, like I know I can count on you'', he nodded and listened to her as she talked. He didn't like the idea of her staying in a hotel, or with her son. He didn't like the idea of Flynn trhowing her out from home. ''I'll be okay... Don't worry'', he murmured as he got up. ''If you need some place to stay, you can stay here. I know how that might sound, but you can stay on the room while I sleep on the couch'', he chuckled a bit, he had slept a few nights on it after some of his fights with Kida.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:08 am

"That would just make it look worse," Belle sighed. "I'll be fine, Eric..." She assured him with a weak smile. "I just... I have to make him understand or something," she sighed and shook her head. "I love you... You're my best friend. We'll get through this. I promise," She said with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Eric pursed his lips and gave her a sympathetic smile. ''I know...'', he murmured and hugged her softly, ''Call me if you need anything, or justto ramble, okay?'', he cupped her cheek softly and leaned up to kiss her forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Belle nodded and kissed his cheek before sighing and straightening out her outfit. "Ill call you," she assured him. She grabbed her keys and made her way outside. She glanced back, silently praying that he would truly be okay without her there to keep him away from the alcohol. She got into her car and started it up, pulling out and driving towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Be Strong (Tag Eri)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: