Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be Strong (Tag Eri)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

Be Strong (Tag Eri) Empty
PostSubject: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Belle sighed as she strolled around the house aimlessly. She was trying to think of what she and Eric could do. He was showering, since they had just gotten back from the jail. She hated jails. With another bored sigh, she went to the kitchen and checked the freezer to make sure her ice cream was still in there. Who might have taken it, she didn't know. She was just bored enough to check three times. 

Eventually, she went to the bathroom that Eric was in and knocked on the door. "Hurry uppppppppp," She complained as she poked her head inside. She didn't care about seeing him nude. She had, plenty of times before. She did giggle a bit, though. "You got old," she teased before laughing gently and closing the door. She went to the living room and laid out on the couch, stretching her arms and legs out and taking up as much of the couch as he small frame could.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Eric remained quiet during all the way from jail to his house... Belle did waht she had promissed and took him from there a few days after her visit. He was upset, and deep down he didn't want to be on that house because neither Kida or his kids would be there... He would be alone, and having Belle to torture him for the entire week.

He didn't look around as they walked in, and went straight to his bathroom, making as Belle told and taking a bath... He took all the time he needed on the shower, and barely didn't listen to what Belle said because his thoughts were far from that place. When he was sure he couldn't stay n there for much longer before Belle started destroying the furniture, he walked to his room, with a towel around his waist. He put some clothes and went downstairs... ''How's Kida?'', he asked, looking at the brunette upon the couch.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:40 am

Belle looked up when she heard him and smiled a bit. "She's good... Working more hours than she needs to, but she's good," She assured him gently. "C'mere," She said quietly and held her arms out for him to come over to her. "I've missed my best friend," She pouted a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:13 am

''Good...'', Eric nodded and frowned when he saw her like that, ''Hell, you still look like you're five'', he scoffed and laid down upon the couch by her side. ''I'm sorry about it... Your friend has lost his head. But I've heard some crazy woman is trying to bring him back'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:25 am

Belle giggled a bit and shrugged. "I didn't have a childhood... I can't help that I never grew up either," she mumbled and tugged him to lay his head on her lap. "Well... That's one nice woman," She teased and gently brushed her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:31 am

''No... That's not about her being nice'', he said with a small smirk, ''I told her friend is gone, but she's stubborn as hell. I think you know how is like to be that stubborn'', he teased lightly. He looked down to the floor as he laid his head upon her lap.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:37 am

Belle smirked and shook her head. "I have no idea what you're talking about," She tease.d "I love him. It's as simple as that," She said softly and turned his chin to get him to look at her. "Want some ice cream?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:45 am

Eric didn't look at her first as she turned his chin, and slowly turned his hues back to her, ''Ice cream is for weak girls... I want alcohol'', he scoffed a bit. ''I stil don't get where you took this ice cream idea from... Is from those chick movies, where the girl eats ice cream after breaking up with a boy?'', he asked... ''Shit, this is all the bridesmade thing again'', he teased.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:57 am

Belle grinned and rolled her eyes. "You were the best maid of honor I could have asked for," She said quietly. "We can have Ice cream with alcohol. Okay?" She hummed and smirked, leaning down and kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:09 am

''Sure I was'', Eric murmured and pursed his lips. His eyes turned softer as she kissed his forehead and he smiled just a bit, though he still looked sad. ''Fine... Bring the ice cream. You know where the alcohol is'', he shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:21 am

Belle smiled and nodded before getting up and skipping off to the kitchen. She got the carton of ice cream and smiled to herself as she brought it along with a bottle of rum and two spoons. "Here we go," she hummed and plopped down beside him again. "Here you go," she said softly, handing him the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:27 am

Eric watched as she walked to the kitchen and then avoided looking at the place... Not having Kida there and the boys was weird, he didn't like that place anymore, it wasn't home to him. Sure Belle was somthing good about that place, keeping him from running away to his bar full of alcohol where he could get an overdose. He took the bottle and drank from it... He would rather just having the bottle than taking the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:32 am

Belle tilted her head and huffed. "Here," She mumbled and scooped up a bit of ice cream. She put the spoon to his lips, moved his jaw down her free hand, and fed him the ice cream. "Tastes good with alcohol," she hummed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:49 am

Eric rolled his eyes as she fed him with the ice cream. ''Bells'', he shook his head and let it melt with the rum. ''Fine... Have some'', he mumbled and poured some of the rum onto the ice cream carton. He kept the bottle to himself and took another sip from it again.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:55 am

Belle smirked and took a few bites of the ice cream before playing with his hair. "Still as greedy with your rum as ever," He teased. She turned on the television and turned it to some romantic comedy. "Oh, look! It's that movie we watched when I was getting married," she mumbled, showing Made of Honor on the tv.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:08 am

Eric smirked, some things wouldn't ever change. ''Mine'', he murmured and turned his gaze to the TV... ''That's so old, Bells...'', he chuckled a bit, and looked down to his lap... ''Kida don't like this movie... She teased me saying you and I were going to run and get together, just like in the movie'', he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:14 am

Belle scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I thought about it," she teased, trying to keep the mood light between them. "I love this movie... The extents he goes through just to convince her he's the one?" she sighed and bit her lip, smiling to herself. "It's cute," she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:11 pm

''And your brother would have found us before we could leave town'', he shook his head, and grabbed the spoon to scoot some of the ice cream unconsciously. He could tell she was teasing, but he didn't doubt she could do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Belle scoffed softly and pat his head. "Nah... I love Flynn too much," She sighed and smiled softly at the movie. "At least it's not the Notebook," she mumbled and smiled a bit. "That's Elena's favorite," she mused. "I can't believe she's pregnant... Jeez," She shook her head. "You excited to be a grandfather at least?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Eric smirked and shook his head, glad they weren't watching the notebook. He smiled a bit when she mentioned about him truning into a grandfather, ''Do you think they are going to let me get closer to her, or to the child?'', he asked quietly, with a childish smile. Elena was Stefan's sister, and the child was going to be Kida's grandchild as well. He liked knowing his family was growning bigger, that his son was starting his own family.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:33 pm

"I'll make sure you're around that baby. No one should keep it away from you for no reason," Belle shrugged and smiled a bit, brushing his hair from his forehead. "I wonder what they'll name her," she mused.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:57 pm

''Her??'', Eric gasped and smiled genuinely for the first time... ''Am I going to have a granddaughter??'', he asked Belle. He and Kida had always wanted a girl, and he was happy when they had Emma... But knowing there will be another baby girl in his family was the bext new he heard in days.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Belle beamed and nodded. "You are... Kida told me. She said she's healthy and happy," She said quietly and took a bite of ice cream. "I can't wait to see my grandsons," she admitted, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Eric grinned and took a bite from the ice cream, he was feeling a little happier now. ''Liam got the Olympe girl preggo, right?'', he murmured with a small smirk, ''That boy was slumped for her ever since he couldn't talk'', he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:34 pm

"Right?" Belle giggled softly and shook her head. "He's been obsessed over her... Hell, he proposed to her not too long after they were dating," She scoffed. "Said he didn't want to risk losing her," She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) Empty

Back to top Go down

Be Strong (Tag Eri)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: