Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time Off (Tag Katrina)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katrina

Katrina

Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:14 am

Katrina furrowed her brows before sighing a bit. "Vera... Defending yourself won't get you in trouble... and if it does, I'm sure Hercules and Aurora would have no problem going down to the school and giving them quite a mouthful. I don't... want to pressure you into not doing anything that you don't want to do... You know that... But... In order to teach the boys at your school not to touch you, you have to show them that you won't stand for any of their shit." Katrina explained to Vera, brushing a dark lock from her face. "Confession? When I had Kuro when I was in High school... There was this guy that never stopped touching me... Used to tell all the guys that I was 'easy'... Let's just say that I made Kuro do things to him that makes him he was a girl... All the guys left me alone then... Thinking I was some type of witch or something."

---

Liz pouted at her teasing but smiled a bit as Violet groaned. "Hot? That's a first... I mostly hear innocent." Liz murmured, kissing Violet's jaw line softly. She pulled back a bit before cuddling herself close to Violet. "I'm sorry that I can't be older Vi..."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:24 am

Vera bit her lip and listened to the story before giggling slightly. "You're more brave than I am, Katty... And you know that when I get touched, I tense up. I could kill one of them If I didn't stop myself," She mumbled and ducked her head before sighing and laying so that her head rested on Kat's legs. She felt more comfortable like that -- she found herself often in that position. She hugged the girls lap and played with the fabric of her jeans like a child. "Can't I just live with you and stay home from school?" She pouted cutely.

--

Violet wrapped her arms around Lizzy and bit her bottom lip, running one hand through the girls blonde hair. "...I could make you older," she mused, then laughed a bit. "But, I'm pretty sure your mother would kill me if I did," she scoffed and shook her head. "I can... wait. I'm just not used to it, baby. It's not your fault."
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:53 am

"No one said that was a bad thing..." Katrina said, not minding if one of the boys did end up underground, but she knew that was a big no-no in the normal world. As Vera laid down in her lap, Kat played with a strand of her hair before soothing it down. "Vera..." Katrina sighed a bit, them having this talk a few times before. "You know that I want a normal life for you... I want you to be able to trust someone else... and become stronger through School. And, I'm not going to have you work at a coffee shop for the rest of your life..." Katrina said firmly to Vera, looking sternly into her pout before kissing the side of her head.

---

Liz started to get excited when Violet offered to make her older but she pouted when her mother came into the picture. "Yea... you may be stronger than her, but when she's angry... She'll probably turn you into a blind frog..." Liz mumbled and hiding her face in Violet's shoulder. "I know you can wait.. but between my dad, mom, and Liam for gods sake, how long can you wait for me? Did you know, that Liam told me that he'd 'think' about letting you help me babysit the twins? That's 9 months to be convinced! Ugh... I hate this..."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:02 am

Vera sighed and hid her face in the girls lap. She hated that Kat was right. She hated that she couldn't get her way on this. And that was coming from a girl who let herself be treated as a doormat all of her life. "I know, I know..." she sighed heavily and sat up, curling back into Katrina's side and kissing her shoulder. "I wish you were there with me."

--

Violet sighed and hugged her closer, hiding her face into the girls hair. "Lizzy..." she started, then pursed her lips and thought for a moment. She then murmured a small spell as she ran her hands along the girls arms and down her legs. "...Here. This should lighten your mood a little. Go look in the mirror," She offered. "You now have the boy you'll have in five years," She said quietly, smiling a bit. "I'll change you back before you go home... I just wanted to see what I'll be waiting for," She smirked a bit, though her eyes were loving.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:43 am

"Don't worry... I hate being right as well..." Katrina said to Vera, already know what she was thinking. "It'll make you much stronger and happier with a smaller list of reasons to be scared..." Katrina said as she sat up. She wrapped her arms around her small frame, gently rubbing her back and leaning her cheek on Vera's head. "Me too... If I went back there, I would kick all of those guys asses just for looking at you weird..."

---

Liz clung to Violet's shirt, raking her brain of ways that she could speed the process up. Sure, her age made up a huge factor for that, but she could always bend the rules, right? But, it didn't help with everything revolving her family. As she continued to think, she didn't realize that Violet was doing a spell on her. She blinked, feeling a bit different all of a sudden, but not switched bodies different. "What did you do?" Liz asked as she got up to look at the mirror. At any small glance, you couldn't tell Lizzy changed at all, except maybe the inch or two she gained. But as Liz moved sideways in the mirror, she clearly developed into a woman's body rather than a child's. She tilted her head as she lifted up her shirt, revealing the now the defined hour glass shape of her body, causing her to grinned. She turned even more in the mirror, seeing a lot more things defined in her body, including her butt and breast, even the small maturity in her face. "How do I look? Better? Womanly?" Liz asked Violet as she turned towards her and twirled a bit around, giggling at the bit of maturity in her voice as well.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:47 am

Vera giggled a bit and leaned over, kissing her lips slowly and tenderly. "You're sweet," she mumbled, nuzzling her nose against Katrina's softly. "Maybe there's a way you can... Magic could probably allow it, right? Violet's a good witch... We could ask her later," She smiled. "But... First... Can we go back to your apartment?" She questioned, biting her lip shyly.

--

Violet watched her and smiled to herself, seeing the way that she reacted to her new frame. She bit her lip slightly as the girl raised her shirt, showing off more of her figure. Violet shifted in her seat and laughed a bit shyly. "You look... Amazing, Lizzy," She smiled and got up, moving over to her and placing her hands on her hips. "It's definitely not helping my urge to put my hands on you," She laughed breathlessly and kissed her lips once gently.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:18 am

Katrina shrugged playfully, kissing her lips back with just as much tenderness. As Vera offered magic to help, Katrina looked almost excited at the opportunity. "I do miss magic..." She mumbled before raising a brow at Vera. She only shook her head to her request, "Later. But I have one more place to show you. No more heights I promise."

---

Liz grinned when Violet said she looked amazing, much appreciating the comment. She wrapped her arms around Violet's neck, liking the new height difference a bit. Liz looked into Violet's eyes, her bright blues now much more smoldering that innocent, before she took her lips. She pouted against Violet's lips, "They don't have to find out you know..."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:25 am

Vera almost pouted before sighing and nodding. "Alright..." she nodded and wrapped her arms around Kat's middle for the time remaining on the ride. "Thank you... For bringing me up here, I mean," she said quietly.

--

Violet pulled Liz closer to her as she was kissed, her mind falling into the kiss along with her body. She hummed softly at the girls words and leaned her forehead against Liz's. "But..." She started and looked into the girls blue eyes to see the new smoldering fashion to them. "...Are you sure?" She questioned, her hands tightening their hold on her hips a bit.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:01 am

Katrina grinned when she agreed to one more, not like Katrina gave her a choice though. She wrapped her arms around Vera protectively before nuzzling her nose to her hair. "No, Thank you for joining me... despite your fear of heights. I wanted you to see Seattle. Something much more prettier than the underworld. It smells better here too..." Kat responded back, being playful about the underworld part even though they both lived there at a time in their lives. Vera obviously being there much longer than Kat. As the door was opened to let them out and back onto the pier, Katrina smiled and lead Vera out of the cart. As they headed back down the pier, their destination not being even a mile farther from the Ferris Wheel, Katrina stopped at a carnival game. It was one of the toss the ring around the opening of the bottle. She concentrated a bit before tossing the first ring, easily hooping it around the opening of one of the bottles. She tossed the last two rings with just as much ease, winning a prize. She grinned before pointing at the rather big white teddy bear as her prize. She took the teddy bear before presenting it to Vera. "For You!"

---

"I'm sure Vi..." Liz responded with no hesitation. She wanted to know how it felt like, being touched intimately. She couldn't blame Violet for not advancing her movements to anywhere else to keep Liz's innocent factor. But honestly, Liz could care less about her innocence. Liz brushed her fingers against Violet's arms. "Unless you want to wait..."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:12 am

Vera smiled and nuzzled close to Katrina. When the ride was over, she was almost sad. But, she got off the ride and walked with the girl until they reached the odd booth. She tilted her head and watched Kat with an intense gaze, smiling brightly when Kat managed to get the small hoop around the bottles. She squealed at the sight of the large bear and wrapped her arms around it, hugging it close to herself. "I love it!" She smiled brightly.

--

Violet looked the girl in the eyes and bit her bottom lip. She shook her head and smiled sheepishly. "I would only wait if you wanted to, Elizabeth... It's your innocence, not mine. Everyone has the right to decide when they're ready," She mumbled. "But... Not on a sofa in the back of the coffee shop. Come on. I'll get off work early," She assured her. She quickly changed the girl back into her 14 year old self and giggled a bit, finding it funny how she shrunk a bit. She led her back out and explained that she was taking off early.

She took her out to her car and got in, starting it up and driving it to her apartment, glad that it wasn't far. "I got a new bed. It's bigger than my little twin size one," she giggled slightly. "I wanted to make sure there was room in case you were ever allowed to spend the night," she explained softly, blushing at the fact she'd done something like buy new furniture just for someone else's benefit. She led her inside of the apartment and put her keys down before locking the apartment door this time. She kept her as her younger self because that was who she was attracted to. Sure, her nineteen year old form was beautiful, but so was this one. She just knew she had even more to look forward to. She tugged her to the bedroom and smiled as she gently pinned her against the door. She kissed her lips slowly and tenderly, her hands trailing down to her hips. "I'm such a pedophile," she laughed at herself as she kissed the girls neck.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Katrina smiled brighten even more, seeing how the teddy bear made Vera so happy. "You are amazingly adorable..." She whispered, leaning over to kiss Vera's lips. "And... at night, you can pretend that it's me." She grinned, tugging at the bear's ear before leading Vera over to the other side of the pier. The pier split in two, one side containing the Ferris Wheel and the other, the dock for the Ferry. Katrina quickly tugged Vera so they can catch the Ferry about to leave. The 30 minute ride around one part of Seattle was free to locals, only wanting to cater towards tourists anyways. Katrina tugged Vera up the stairs of the Ferry and lead her towards the railings, the fresh smell of ocean water wafting around them.

---

"Well then screw innocence..." Liz mumbled before nodding, knowing they were going back to Violet's apartment. She hadn't seen it since the first time she met Violet, her vegetable brother passed out on her couch while Violet and Liz did their own thing. She pouted when Violet changed her back, her bodacious curves, mature face, and even her height going back a child's form again.

When they got into Violet's car, Liz looked over with a grin. "Remind me to be eternally grateful to my sister." Liz mumbled, excited that now she was able to finally spend the whole night with Vi. It would definitely beat out sleeping in Li and Lena's guest room alone. Not that it was completely horrible, the room being rather quite nice and her room being far from theirs, but it was still lonely. Liz followed Violet inside of her apartment, looking around at the changes that she made. Liz didn't have a problem how her apartment used to be before, but she was glad that it looked like a respectable home than a typical college dorm she'd seen in movies or on the internet.

Liz followed Violet into the bedroom and smiled a bit as she pinned her against the door. Liz placed a soft hand on Violet's neck as they kissed while the other one explored Violet's soft skin on her arms before moving down her chest and finally resting on her stomach. "You're not a Fat man that goes on facebook as a teenager though... So it's not pedophilia..." Liz pointed out playfully, knowing she was being stereotypical.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Vera smiled and snuggled close to the bear. "Id rather it was really you," she mumbled cutely before giggling and walking with Katrina. She looked at the ferry and tilted her head. "What's this?" She questioned.

--

Violet grinned and chuckled softly before caressing her hips. "Good..." she hummed and slid her hands underneath her shirt to caress the skin on her sides. "Your skin is so soft," She smiled and kissed her throat, nipping the skin softly before sliding her hands farther up her sides to caress the cups that covered Liz's breasts. "Tell me... I don't mind either way, but... Do you want to be fourteen right now, or nineteen?" she whispered playfully.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:16 pm

"This is a Ferry. It's a boat that goes around Seattle... Or one part of it. It's kind of like the Ferris Wheel, except not as high nor as intimate." Katrina explained, pulling Vera in front of her and taking the giant bear, setting him down by their feet. She let Vera hold onto the railings as Katrina wrapped her arms around the girl's middle, resting her chin on her shoulder. As the Ferry started moving, the wind picked up causing Vera's hair to move all over the place. Kat giggled as Vera's hair lightly smacked her face before brushing it to the other shoulder. "You smell like Coffee..." Katrina teased her a bit. 

---

Liz grinned a bit at Violet before humming softly in delight as she felt Vi's soft hands on her skin, especially when they traveled to her breasts. "Well... I don't want you to feel like pedo... and I really liked being nineteen..." Liz mumbled a bit, yearning to have a much mature body, especially when this intimate and close to Violet.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Vera smiled, liking the idea of seeing more Seattle. She leaned back against the girl holding her and smiled, closing her eyes as she felt the wind on her face. She giggled when she heard Kat's words and looked over her shoulder at her. "Sorry?" She smiled sheepishly and took her hair up into a bun, getting it out of the other girls face. "Is that better...?"

--

Violet giggled and smiled at her before nodding. "Alright," she said simply and slid her hands along the girls frame once more as she murmured a spell silently. And, then Liz was back in the body she wished for. "Mm... Puberty did you well," She smirked and kissed her slowly and deeply, liking that it was easier to reach her lips now. "You grow a little... That's nice," she smiled, finding it funny that the girl grew at least two inches.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Katrina giggled a bit before shaking her head lightly, kissing the girl's cheek softly. "It smells nice... And I don't really mind... Your hair is soft... It tickles." Katrina explained softly, a smile upon her lips.

---

Liz grinned as Violet agreed to let her be nineteen again. She looked down as Violet started and smirked a bit as she saw her body shape and lengthen once more. Her bright blue eyes look back at Violet and gladly took the kiss, wrapping her arms around the girl's neck. "It is~." Liz hummed before moving her lips down Violet's jaw and neck.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Vera smiled slightly and leaned her head against Kat's shoulder. "I want you to be able to see, though," She said quietly and turned her brown eyes towards the bright lights. "It's really beautiful," She mumbled.

--

Violet laughed quietly and ran her hands along Liz's sides. She held her hips and leaned her head when she felt the girls lips on her neck. She bit her lip and slid her hands back under Liz's shirt and around to the clasp of her bra, unhooking it and sliding her hands back around to caress Liz's breasts.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Katrina smiled at Vera's words, kissing her shoulder lightly. "You're adorable..." She mumbled in her ear before looking out to the city. "I told you..." Katrina said with a smile on her lips. 

---

Liz moved down to Violet's shoulder, kissing and nipping the skin there. Her hand traveled down to Violet's side, gently grasping the fabric of her shirt and pulling her closer. Liz moaned softly as she felt Violet's hands on her sensitive breast.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Vera giggled softly and rubbed Katrina's arms as she looked out at the buildings. "Thank you... For bringing me out here," She said gently, taking her hand and bringing it up to kiss her knuckles softly.

--

Violet smiled at the moan that came from Liz's lips. She pulled her close and then pulled her over to the bed. She laid down and pulled Liz over her. "I want you to touch first..." she whispered, draping her arms above her head to allow her to touch as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Off (Tag Katrina)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2