Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) Empty
PostSubject: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:26 am

Before :

Helena watched as Violet came up the stairs, scooting over so she wouldn't step on her. She looked back at Liam as he talked about his glasses. Due to the punch, rather than laughing at him being so clumsy, it only made her feel worse. If she'd known, she'd force him to wear his glasses much sooner than she actually did. "Well, I guess that amazing idea didn't work out to well, now did it." She mumbled softly, looking down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:36 am

Liam shrugged and chewed on his bottom lip before moving over to sit onto the steps beside her. "It did get you to notice me more," He mused. "You'd always at least look at me when I ended up in the nurses office," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:44 am

Helena made a face at him when he commented about her looking at him when he went to the nurse's office. "Are you kidding me? I looked the instant I saw you down that hall, all the way until you went in. I even asked the twins if you were o.k and they surprisingly didn't know you were in there. So... I waited to make sure that you came out without an ambulance." She rambled, leaning back on the stairs on her elbow. "What? You thought they 'happened' to assigned the locker to me right next to the nurses?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:46 am

Liam looked over, arching a brow. "Really?" He mused, a small, amused smile crossing his lips. "Never thought you cared that much back then," He mumbled, then pursed his lips. "You know... You're starting to disprove yourself, Lena," He said quietly, his nickname coming after so long without it.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:00 am

Helena nodded, in almost the bobbled head fashion that Liam did, before stretching out her arms. "Mmm... I tend to do that a lot Li." She hummed before looking over. She tilted her head, reaching over and tugging softly at a blonde lock that used to be hers. "I get it why I can be such a compulsive liar most of time... No one would know behind the pretty face~."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:02 am

Liam looked over at her and bit his bottom lip slightly. When she played with the blonde lock, he took her hand and looked down to it for a moment. Sure, it was odd, but he'd never been bothered by much of anything. "So... Are you admitting you lied to me, then?" He questioned, looking up at her from under dark lashes. "About... Using me," He said, his voice very soft.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:09 am

Helena looked at him as he grabbed her hand, her eyes innocent and playful. "Maybe~..." She hummed, wiggling her fingers from his grasp. "I could be also talking about how I lied to my parents a few days ago. I liiiied to my parents, saying that I was fine when I really wasn't. Because of this little guy~." Helena grabbed his hand instead and pointed at the still tinted green ring finger. But then she let go, turning to look up at the ceiling. "Or I could be talking about the time I lied when I was 4... Or when I 6... Why are you such a liar Hellena." She mumbled, looking back at Liam and poking him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:13 am

Liam sighed as she started to speak more from the alcohol. "Helena," He mumbled, a bit irritated. Sure, he was glad to hear her happy, but at the same time, this wasn't something he wanted to joke about. "Helena. I need you to be serious for just a few moments, okay?" He pleaded with her, taking her hand again. He kissed her knuckles. "Did. You. Use. Me?" He said slowly and seriously, his gaze showing her she needed to take this seriously.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:24 am

When he grabbed her hand and spoke slowly, she moved her head to each word he pronounced slowly, looking serious as well. But, she let out a laugh that she held in. "You suck at being me, you know that? Stop being Mr... I mean... Mrs. Grumpy Gills and just keep swimming!" She exclaimed, throwing both of their arms arm with a goofy grin on her cheeks. "But to answer you queestiiooonn~..." She hummed, placing a finger on his lips softly. "Nope. I'll love you more with every breath. Truly. Madly. Deeply. Dooo~." She answered, the last part she sang out.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:30 am

Liam sighed and looked away, trying to not get annoyed with her for getting his own body drunk before she'd gotten there. However, when he did look back at her, he pursed his lips to her finger and narrowed his eyes a bit in waiting. His heartbeat faltered when she did answer, no matter whether she sang it or not. "Helena..." He whispered. "Come with me for a second," He instructed and got up, pulling her to her feet before leading her back inside. He took her to the kitchen and filled up a glass of cold water before turning back to her. "Hold you breath," He instructed before tossing the contents of the cup onto her face, knowing that would shake at least a good bit of her intoxication away. He cupped her face and wiped the water from out of her vision. "You love me?" He questioned her, not wanting even a fraction of a doubt in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:41 am

Helena looked at him, her eyes blinking when he whispered her name. "Where we goin'~?" She asked as he pulled her up and lead her towards the kitchen. "Oh. The Kitchen. Loovve it~." She said, looking around before looking back at him as him just in time to get splashed with the cold water. "Argh! That's cold!" She whined quickly, her hands going up to wipe away the water. She blinked when he cupped her face and wiped the water away. As he looked into her eyes as he said those words, she bit her bottom lip even though she knew what she was going to say. "How... how can I not..." She answered with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:44 am

Liam sighed in relief and didn't hesitate to stand up on his toes to kiss her lips. He stumbled slightly and ended up bumping both of them into the counter. But, he didn't mind. It let him have her closer. "I love you," He whispered against her lips. "If you ever pull this shit on me again... I can't guarantee it won't be the death of me," He whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:55 am

Helena gasped softly as he reached up to kiss her and they both stumbled into the counter. She placed her hand on the counter for support, placing the other on his shoulder. "And I love you..." She whispered, that phrase coming out much more naturally than anything else for the past weeks. She pulled slightly away from the kiss, only to rub their noses together and their lips still brushing each other. "I told you... I did it to help you from the heartache... I'm sorry that it did... more harm than good..." She protested softly, though she couldn't more agree with him if she attempted that again, not knowing what to do with herself at that point.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:58 am

Liam sighed softly against the kiss and shook his head. "Please don't leave me again," He whispered simply. "Please," He whimpered, not liking that he was tearing up. He leaned up and kissed her again deeply. "Please," He repeated, his hands clenching gently at her waist.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:04 am

As she could hear his whisper, her heart clenched unpleasantly. She shook her head, placing her hand on his cheek softly. "I won't... I won't... I'm sorry that I did..." She apologized, her voice in a small whisper. "I won't... leave you... Not again..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:10 am

Liam nodded, steadying his breathing slowly. "Come on," He mumbled and tugged Helena with him as he moved from the kitchen to the master bedroom. He shut the door and locked it, not wanting to deal with anyone but Helena now. He looked around, noting that -- presumably Ari -- had changed the whole look of the room. New bed dressings and paint. She'd probably done it all so that she and Jasper could eventually move into the correct bedroom without him having a panic attack.

But, that wasn't his concern for the moment. He just needed to relax for a little while. He went over to the bed and laid down onto his back, staring blankly up at the ceiling as he got his breathing back under control. "C'mere," He gestured for her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:21 am

Helena nodded softly, following him as they moved away from the kitchen. As they went into the room, she didn't mind it when he locked the door, her gaze following him as he went to lay down on the bed. She nodded softly and went over to him, laying down on the bed as well. She looked at the ceiling for a moment before looking over at him. She turned his face towards her and softly kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:27 am

Liam saw her look at him in his peripheral vision. He turned his head as she guided it and closed his eyes as he met the kiss. His hand came up and caressed her cheek gently as he rolled onto his side a bit to allow him to kiss her with more ease. He moved his hand to rest at her hip, pulling them both close to each other. It did feel odd to play the girl, but neither of them ever played just dominant or submissive. Besides. If he could learn what felt good for her, he would know how to do the same for her later on when this mess was over with. Anything to keep her happy.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Helena turned as Liam did, her hands resting just above his chest. Her fingers clung to the jacket that he wore before they trailed to the zipper, unzipping the jacket. She pushed the fabric away slightly and rested her hands at his waist, smirking at a bit at the curvature.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Liam smirked just a bit as he felt the way she unzipped the jacket and rested her hand on his hip. His old hands were larger than he would have thought. He scooted closer to brushed his hand along her side, liking the feel of the muscles as a sort of pride in his own body.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Helena moved her hand along his sides softly, enjoying the feel of her own body's curves, before moving her hand underneath his shirt and caressing the soft skin underneath. She moved her hand to his back before playfully pulling his smaller frame closer to her. "It's fun being you for once~." She hummed against the kiss, a grin on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:21 pm

"Is it?" Liam mused, trailing his hand just under the fabric of her shirt. "Never thought I'd hear anyone say that," He teased. He started to kiss along her jaw and neck, kissing down to the nape of his neck and gently nipping the skin there.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Helena nodded softly before tilting her head as her neck. Her hands caressed the soft skin of his waist, sliding gently down to the jeans she wore today. She smirked slightly as she cupped his butt. "I have a nice butt~." She hummed before laughing, moving her hands back up to his waist.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Liam groaned softly as she cupped his butt. He smirked and chuckled. "Told you so," He teased. He slid his hands down to her jeans and cupped her butt. "And I don't have a butt," She sighed, giggling a bit after.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Helena let out a soft moan as he cupped hers before laughing a bit. "Nonsense, it's a cute, small butt." She said, nuzzling her nose against his softly. "I love you..." She whispered, kissing his lips softly once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next