Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) Empty
PostSubject: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:16 am

"Helena... Please open the door." Aurora begged, knocking on the bathroom door. "I know you're mad at us but locking yourself in here isn't going to make things better." Aurora waited for a response, her finger tapping against the door impatiently. After awhile of no answer, Aurora let out a frustrated noise. "Fine. Stay in there. See if anyone else cares if you throw a stupid pity party for yourself." She yelled at the door before going back to the living. She huffed as she sat down on the couch, watching Titus play in the play pen. 

Helena stared at the door from her corner when her mother kept trying to pry her out from the bathroom. When she finally yelled at the door, Helena hid her face in her arms, sobbing quietly in her arms. She looked up just a bit, staring at the fake ring that her mother took from the hotel and slid under the door. She grabbed the ring and threw it at the door with all her might. If she still had her strength, the ring would have went through the door, but she didn't. The ring merely bounced off the door and onto the ground, sliding back to her like a boomerang.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 am

Oliver was good about keeping in the loop about those he cared about. Those people being Elizabeth, Arianne, and Helena. So, when Ari texted him about what had happened with Liam, he was quick to know she needed someone. That explained why he was on his way up to the Olympe penthouse. The doorman knew him well enough to grant him access without alerting Aurora. 

"Oh, hi there, Oliver," Hercules said, a part of him wishing it was Liam, but knowing that wasn't possible right now. "Hi... I'm just here to see Helena," Oliver said quietly. "You can try... She's locked herself in the bathroom," Hercules mumbled. Oliver nodded and walked to the bathroom where Helena was supposedly. He knocked on the door. "Hele? Can we talk?" He asked softly, knowing she would recognize that nickname from him only. 

(FOR REFERENCE. ITS HE-LEE, liketherollyshoes.)
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:37 am

When Oli came into the penthouse, Aurora didn't bother to say Hi. She felt too angry at this point, mainly at Helena for her idiotic decisions. She watched as Oliver went to Helena's room before looking back at Hercules. She sighed heavily, brushing away her hair from her face. 

Helena's initial instinct was to tell Oliver to go away, only wanting to be alone while she cried her problems out. But, with everything that she did today, she couldn't find the strength or will to push Oliver away as well. Helena grabbed the key that unlocked the doors in the house, purposefully hiding it from her parents when they first got back, knowing her parents wanted to 'talk' to her. She took the key and slide it so that it slide from the bathroom floor and popped out to the other side where Oliver was.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:40 am

Oliver looked down when a key bumped into his foot. He smiled just a bit and picked it up, using it to unlock the door before stepping in and shutting the door back behind her. When he saw her crying, he frowned. He set the key onto the counter and walked over. He scooped her up into his arms as he sat down and cradled her there on his lap, letting her rest her head on his shoulder. He knew she didn't want to talk, and he was good at cuddling. "Please stop crying," He murmured near her ear.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:10 am

When Oliver came over and moved her into his arms, Helena managed to stop her heavy sobbing. She learned how to hold that much of her feelings in in front of others. But, she couldn't stop the constant flowing of tears down her cheeks despite her own attempts and Oliver's words. Her heart ached deeply, painfully, and with each beat, more tears just seemed to came. She knew it was going to hurt, but to see it so early after regretting her lie with a passion, it hurt even worse than she imagined.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:14 am

Oliver sighed and brought one hand up to cradle her head against his shoulder before he kissed her forehead affectionately. He rocked her gently, hating to see her so upset. He could understand why, though. She was trying to be selfless. He knew her well, too. He knew she was wrong, but he wouldn't try and talk her into believing that, as he knew how stubborn that was and risked pushing her away from him, too. Besides, he was sure Liam had already tried that. He was just content to hold her until she could breath normally again. "You'll be okay, Hele... Everything will be okay. I know it doesn't feel like it right now, but... Trust me. The pain does go away," He murmured. He knew pain of letting someone go. He'd done it twice and shown no pain to anyone. That didn't mean it wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 am

As Oliver began to talk once more, how badly she wanted to believe him. But, it only felt like an endless pit of despair that only Helena managed to dug for herself. Helena shook her head softly at his words but she moved her hand to grab his other, leaning her cheek against the top of his hand, her tears streaming down freely. "How... did you let her go... and still managed to be happy... everyday?" Helena whispered, her voice broken and weak.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:47 am

Feeling her tears on his hand, Oliver pursed his lips and cupped her cheek to get her to look at him. He kissed her forehead and sighed. "I knew that she was meant to be happier somewhere else. I could only comfort her... I've never been good with fixing things. Jasper could fix what was broken in her. I could only smooth it over... So, I knew I wasn't who she was meant to be with. I just enjoyed the time I had with her," He shrugged. "You should just think about the good times... Be thankful you had them at all," He pointed out. "I'll be right here to dry your tears. Promise," he mumbled and kissed her nose before brushing his thumbs against her cheeks, trying to wipe away from of the tears. "By the way. You're kind of beautiful when you're crying. But, you look even better when you smile," He whispered, giving her a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:13 am

As Helena looked into his eyes as he spoke, all she could do was close hers and shake her head, not denying what he was saying but more of how easy he made it sound. How easily he knew what would make Arianne happy made Helena envy that type of quality. She nodded softly as he wiped the tears away and looked into his eyes as he commented how beautiful she looked when crying and smiling. No one else, except Liam, ever seen her shed tears like this before. And even back then, she was crying over Liam, shamelessly whining over how much she missed him when she pushed him away. Despite the memory, she managed to pull a small smile for Oliver to his crooked one, more as a Thank you for being there with her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:16 am

Oliver grinned even brighter when she smiled for him and kissed her forehead again. "C'mon. This floor is uncomfortable," He mused and got up, her still in his arms as he cradled her. He walked with her into her bedroom and sat down on the bed. Carefully, he laid down and moved her to face him, holding her gently against his chest. He stroked her back gently and looked into her violet eyes. "Are you ready to talk yet?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:26 am

Helena closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead and didn't obliged when he moved away from the bathroom. She didn't find the bathroom floor uncomfortable, being in a small ball for at least half an hour on it, but then again, she rarely cared about her comfort level right now. When Oliver laid them down and asked if she wanted to talk, she looked into his eyes before averting her eyes. "The last time  I 'talked', I lied straight through my ass. I'm not very good at talking..." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:31 am

Oliver nodded, not arguing with her. He simply brought a hand up and brushed her hair from her face. "Alright. Well... How about we rest, then? You look like you could use some sleep," He mumbled, seeing the tiredness in her eyes. Crying would make anyone tired.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:38 am

Helena nodded softly to his suggestion. "Sure... we can do that..." She mumbled softly, her body feeling overly exhausted. She managed to rest for an hour or so while Liam was in the coma and she barely slept after running out on him. She rested her head on his shoulder softly, her eyes closing. "Thank you... for being here Oliver..."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:42 am

Oliver pulled her close to him and closed his eyes, as well, rubbing her back gently and focusing on the sound of her breathing. "Don't thank me for that... What are friends for, right?" He said, though he sighed silently to himself.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:27 am

"Right... But still... Thank you..." Helena whispered softly, her fingers clinging softly to the fabric of his shirt. She stared at his shirt absently, his mind still at work despite being tired. She sighed softly, closing her eyes. Even though Oliver was great company, her heart wished for Liam to be here instead. She quickly buried that feeling and forcefully tried to only think of Oliver's breathing.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:41 am

"You're welcome," Oliver sighed and kissed the top of her head. He knew she was worked up. He wanted her to be able to sleep. He wished he still had his powers, so he could ease her anxiety. That had always been helpful with Arianne. After a while of laying there peacefully, rubbing her back as his real only method of comforting her, he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He grumbled and pulled it out. "Elizabeth," He groaned, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:57 am

Helena counted his breathing slowly, finding herself being an expert after checking Liam's so much, while she tried to will herself to a peaceful sleep. Her counting was interrupted by the buzz of his phone and she began counting once more. However, when he groaned out Elizabeth's name, she opened her eyes, looking at him. "What's wrong? Is she o.k?" Helena asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:59 am

"Yes and no," Oliver mumbled. "Apparently, she went with Violet and Liam to go drink. Jasper text me to tell me. I guess Arianne won't let him go break it up," He mumbled. "Do you want to tag along? Or do you want to sleep? I'm just going to haul the two of them back to their houses," He sighed and stroked her cheek. "Unless you want me to stay here?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:17 am

"Drinking?" Helena asked, her lips pursing. The fact that Liam allowed Liz to come along baffled her. However, she could only understand because he wasn't his normal protective self of his sister. "I'll come along..." She said quietly, not wanting to leave Liz in that situation, even if it meant seeing Liam and Violet. "Liz doesn't seem like the 'calm' type of drunk..."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:22 am

Oliver chuckled a bit and nodded. "Alright. C'mon," He murmured and sat up. "Wait a sec," He held up a finger and went into the bathroom. He picked up the ring off the ground and shook his head. He then wet a cloth with warm water and brought it over. "Here. It'll ease your red eyes," He murmured and gently brushed the cloth against her eyelids. 

He put a pair of her sandals onto her feet and then took her hand to help her up. He fixed her hair and smiled. "There you go, Beautiful," he smiled and then discreetly put her ring onto her side table. "C'mon," he murmured and took her hand, leading her to the elevator. "We're gonna run out for a bit. We'll be back," He assured Hercules and Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:37 am

Helena nodded softly, sitting up as well. She raised a brow softly at Oliver as he went into the bathroom. As he came out with the washcloth, Helena looked at him before softly closing her eyes as he brushed it against her lids. She opened them, the burning pain feeling a bit better, and she gave him a small smile as he slipped on her shoes and helped her up. "I'm not handicapped..." Helena said, a bit playfully before following him out, not bothering to look at her parents.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:53 am

Oliver chuckled softly and tugged Helena into the elevator with him. "I'll handle Liam if you can just get Lizzy, okay?" He said quietly, knowing she didn't want to see Liam.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:12 am

When they were in the elevator, Helena crossed her arms, rubbing her arm softly. "O.k. That's fine with me..." Helena said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)   Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love the Way You Lie (Tagged: Oli)
Page 1 of 1