Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is the End

Go down 
+9
Jasper Rider
Belle Rider
Helena Olympe
Paris De Chambord
Oliver Michaels
Rosie Anne Rider
Titus Olympe
Damon Rolfe
Liam Rider
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

This is the End  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:57 pm

''This is so unfair!'', Elena whimpered, and put one finger gently upon his lips... ''You shouldn't try to speak, baby... Your mother is taking care of you, and you'll be brand as new by tomorrow, right dad?'', she said with a small smile, but whispered the last part as she turned her gaze up to John. ''He's going to be alright, isn't he?'', she mumbled to her father as she took his hand. She was afraid of touching Christian and hurt him even more.

Marina sighed, knowing that Belle wasn't a big fan of her, but at least the woman still listened to Flynn, and she got relieved when he walked her far from the teenager group. He didn't even bother to looked at them, and walked straight to Damon. ''Mom...'', Damon chimed, seeing Marina walking to his side, ''Hi, baby boy. I was so worried, and about you and your siblings'', she whispered next to his ear, ''I know, mom'', Damon answered, wrapping his arms around her frame, ''I've missed you'', he murmured, ''We've missed you too, my angel'', she whispered, and looked to John and Elena, and then to Stefan... She was glad they were all together again, but they were far from being happy.

Ian wanted to be there with Christian, but there were already many people around him, and he knew he would only bother if he joined them. He leaned into Stefan's embrace, and sighed. ''You know, mom is the best on healing people. I'm pretty sure she'll handle the situation just fine'', he said, wanting to believe on that. As he saw his mother started healing him, he sighed, ''Do you think I should go there and help her?'', he asked, turning his blue hues up to Stefan.

Paris leaned his head upon Leah's, and held her closer to him, when she laughed, he caressed her back softly, hoping it would calm her somehow. He turned his gaze to Vera, and bit on his bottom lip when they started to talk about where they were going to live.... ''I'm sure Katrina and Vera can stay at Oliver's... We have a spare room at the penthouse, since Ari moved to the loft with Jazz... I could talk and convince my parents to let you stay with me...'', Paris said quietly, looking from his parents with Ari, to Leah.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:41 am

"It's o.k, Li. We're here for you. Everything is going to be alright..." Helena cooed gently, brushing his cheek softly with her finger tips. She looked up when she saw Flynn knelt down next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "He's going to be fine, Helena. Don't worry..." Flynn whispered kissing the top of her head as Helena nodded softly. 

Aurora looked over at her daughter worriedly but when Hercules spoke to her, she turned her attention back over to the group of girls. "I have... my own place... a bit away from here. But it's tiny..." Katrina added in, not comfortable with staying with anyone else except Vera. Aurora looked between the girls and sighed, finding it hard to be severely angry with any of the girls. Sure, she was still wary about Leah and Katrina for what they did, but as she saw the frighten girl, Aurora's heart clenched a bit for the girl. Aurora could easily tell that the girl didn't need 'somewhere' to go like the others, but she needed support, support of a healthy family. She nodded softly at Hercules before turning her gaze back to Vera. "You can stay here with us... if you'd like. We don't mind..." Aurora offered softly to the girl, giving her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:55 am

John pursed his lips, not liking the position Christian was currently in. "I don't know, Elena," John answered her honestly. Kida paled as she realized what the problem was. "Christian... Sweetie, move your left leg for me," She asked calmly. Christian obliged, but no movement came. "There," He mumbled. Kida nodded. "And your right leg?" The same result. "What about your arms?" She asked. When he moved them this time, they did actually move. She sighed a bit in relief that it was not as bad as she'd feared. "Christian... Baby, your legs aren't working... The hit must have done something to your spinal column... You're paralyzed everywhere waist-down," She said in a soft whisper. Christian shook his head and looked down to his legs as he tried to move them. Finding she was correct, tears came to his eyes and he laid his head back to look at the ceiling. "This cannot be happening," He whispered. Kida swallowed the lump in her throat and stroked his hair affectionately.

--

Stefan shook his head and kissed the side of Ian's head. "Seems your mom already has it figured out," He sighed and held Ian closer, knowing that he had to be strong for the other boy now that his brother was so hurt, too. 

--

Megara pursed her lips with the talk of where the girls were going to be staying. She knew what was going through Paris' mind. "Paris..." Meg said gently as she took his hand and tugged him off to the side. Leah kept her distance and stayed near Vera. "Are you sure...? What about Elizabeth?" She asked, only wanting him to be safe and out of harms way. She wanted to make sure he was making the right choice for himself. She knew how close he was to Elizabeth. She just didn't want him to get blinded by a pretty face and forget others. 

--

Vera looked up when Aurora and Hercules seemed to be talking to her. But, she didn't want Katrina living on her own... Still. The idea of having a family -- a real one, instead of the shambled one she'd known as a child, and the broken one she'd had with Leah and Hades... She looked back to Katrina and sighed. She leaned over and placed a soft kiss onto her lips, not caring who looked. "Do you want me to stay with you? I don't take up much room," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:23 am

Elena frowned hearing her father's words, and turned her gaze back to Christian and Kida... She whimpered quietly when he didn't move his leg when Kida asked, but sighed in relief when he moved his arms... ''Chris...'', she whispered as he realized what happened to him... ''C'mon... If you cry, I cry too'', she whimpered and let go of her father to lay by Chrsitian's side. ''I'm right here, I won't leave you'', she whispered, taking his hand into her small hands and kissing his knuckles softly. It didn't matter to her if he was going to stay like that for days, months, years or forever... She wasn't going to leave him.

Ian chewed on his bottom lip and whimpered quietly when he realized what happened to his brother. He ran a hand throught his hair, and held the tears when he felt one hand upon his shoulder. ''He'll be fine'', Eric said simply, holding a playfully Emma on his arm. She was playing with the collar of his shirt, and she seemed to be the only one bored on the room, except for the baby Titus.

Paris walked with his mother, holding her hand softly, ''Mom'', he whined, ''It's not like we're moving together, as a couple'', he made a face. ''Elizabeth is my best friend, and she has a place to go tonight... But Leah has no one. Couldn't she stay at home for now... At least until I find her mother. She's human, and she might have a place to live'', he looked at his mother with puppy eyes. Adam let Meg talk to Paris, knowing he wouldn't be so gentle as her. No way in hell he was going to allow that demon spawn to sleep under the same roof as him as his family... He was content for now to just hold his baby daughter gently on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:33 am

Katrina shrugged gently, smirking a bit at Vera. "I can handle being by myself Vera... I would love for you to come with me but..." Katrina trailed off, looking over at Hercules and Aurora before looking back at Vera, cupping her cheeks gently. "I think it'll be best if you stayed here with them... I lost my chance with having a family, don't lose yours." Katrina said with a smile, nuzzling her nose. "And besides, you can come and visit me all you want."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Christian moved his hand away from her lips and cupped her cheek. "I'll be okay," He assured her, leaning over and kissing her forehead as he could. Kida sighed. "Chris... Stay still. I don't want you to damage your spine anymore until I can get this healed," she whispered and continued to work.

--

Stefan frowned as Ian took in what had happened to Christian and kissed his head affectionately. He looked at Emma and smiled just slightly. "Look, Ian... She's playful. Why don't we play with her so your dad can help Chris," He offered. 

--

Megara sighed and pursed her lips. "I don't think your father is going to allow this, Paris... How about... She stays with Oliver? He's a nice boy -- he'll take care of her," Megara offered. 

--

Vera bit her bottom lip, obviously anxious of staying with people she didn't know. Especially with someone as large as Hercules. "But..." She shied closer to the girl as Hercules turned his eyes back on her.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Paris pouted and looked away from his mother, not liking he wasn't going to have Leah by his side, ''Mom, she has changed, okay? If only you and father could see it.... But fine, maybe I could stay with Oliver too...'', he mumbled, and walked away from her.

''Emma? Sure...'', Ian murmured quietly and looked at his father, ''Give her to me, and go help mom''. Eric nodded, and kissed Emma's temple before handing the girl to his son. ''Stefan is right, your brother will be alright'', Eric mumbled, hating that the boy was right. He walked closer to Kida and put his hand upon her shoulder. ''I'm here to help you'', he murmured softly, and knelt by her side.

''Shh, listen to your mother, Christian...'', Elena whispered softly and kissed on his lips softly before leaning back and holding his hand gently between her hands.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Aurora watched at Vera looked at Hercules and hid behind Kat. Aurora handed baby Titus to Hercules before walking over to Vera. "Vera... right? Me and Hercules would love to have you stay with us. WE won't bother you in any way if you wish. I just feel like you would be a great addition to our little household."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Megara pursed her lips and sighed, rolling her eyes. "Paris," She grumbled, and pulled him back over to her. "I'm not done talking to you," She said quietly. "You're not going to hurt one of those girls, are you?" She questioned. "If you so much as think of laying a hand on another girl while you say you love another, I will personally take you to get a vasectomy," She warned. 

Stefan smiled at Emma and tugged Ian over to the couch. He brushed Emma's brown hair from her face and smirked. "She's pretty," He murmured, and then bit his lip. He liked seeing Ian with a baby in his arms.

Kida looked up at Eric and put a hand over the one he had on her shoulder. "Thank you," She said quietly and then turned her blue hues back onto Christian as the boy grumbled from the magic she was using. "Sorry... I know it feels weird," She mumbled. Anytime moving bones happened, even if there was no pain, still felt odd.

--

Vera swallowed the lump in her throat and eyed Aurora cautiously. Hercules held Titus and sighed, stroking the boys cheek and holding him close. Vera looked at Aurora and then at Katrina. "Kat can't... stay with me?" She asked shyly, sliding her arms around Katrina's middle and resting her chin on her shoulder as she stayed behind the girl.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Paris growled when his mother pulled him, back, and looked at her with boredom clear in his face... However, as she started to threat him, he got terrified, and offended. ''What?? Who do you think I am, mom? I'm not going to hurt anyone...'', he mumbled, crossing his arms upon his chest.

Ian sighed and walked over to the couch, seating closer to Stefan. ''Yes, she's pretty'', he smiled slightly, holding her tiny hand with his as he waved it around. ''But sometimes, she keep all of us up at night'', he pursed his lips, and looked over to where his parents and twins were. He could have a smile on his lips, but his eyes were still worried.

Eric shook his head, not liking to see his son like that. He gave his strenght to Kida, so she wouldn't get drained for all the magic she was using. Elena winced slightly, thinking he was grumbling because he was in pain, she eyed his father every now and then. She wanted so badly to run into his arms, and be his little girl, but she had promissed she wasn't going to leave Chris' side, and she was going to honor that promisse.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Aurora giggled a bit at Vera, seeing how much she cared for Katrina. "I would offer as well but..." She looked over briefly at the other families and her daughter. "They wouldn't be too happy with us if she was so close in the city..." Katrina nodded, understanding where Aurora was coming from. She looked back at Vera. "It will be fine Vera... You can come and visit everyday..."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Megara huffed and shook her head. "I just want to make sure, Paris. We don't need the Riders angry with us if you hurt Lizzy's feelings; Especially Belle," She muttered. "If you say you love Leah, then stick to it," She said simply. "Understood?" She questioned. "Good. I'll talk to your father about Leah staying with us," She said and kissed his forehead before moving over to Adam and sliding her arms around his neck. Arianne took the opportunity to go and hug Jasper, silently giving him comfort over his brother. 

Stefan looked at the boys eyes and sighed. "Baby... He's going to be fine. He's only grumbling because his bones are getting moved around," He mumbled before leaning over and kissing his lips gently, not giving a damn that Eric was in the room with them. He leaned to his ear and smiled a bit. "I like seeing you with a baby in your arms," He mumbled a bit shyly.

Kida focused on Christian and was thankful as she felt Eric's strength being passed to her. "Thanks," she mumbled. John looked towards Elena and sighed. He pulled her up into his lap as he sat by Christian, allowing her to keep her hold on his hand. He slid his arms around her and rested his chin atop her head. 

Vera sighed and kissed Katrina's cheek. "If you're sure..." She mumbled and smiled just a bit at the idea of still being close to the girl, even if they couldn't live together. "Do I get to go to school?" Vera asked then, her eyes lighting up at the idea. "I'm only sixteen..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:18 pm

''I'm not going to hurt Lizzy's feelings'', Paris mumbled, and rolled his eyes. How does his mother know about his feelings for Leah? That was creepy, to say the least. He amde a sound when she kissed his forehead and finally walked back to Leah. Adam let go of Arianne, and wrapped his arms around Meg's waist, ''Why isn't Paris right here by our side?'', he asked, with a raised brow... He didn't like seeing his son closer to Hades' daughter.

''I know it's jus--'', Ian trallied off when Stefan kissed him... He wasn't in the mood off and that stuff, but his kiss kind of calmed him down, just a bit. He chuckled a bit at his last words and turned his blue hues to him, ''Do you think? Funny, because I can't see having any children in the future'', he murmured.

Eric smiled slightly, and kissed Kida's temple softly before wacthing his son. Elena swallowed hard, she didn't want to cry in front of Christian, she needed to be strong for him. But being into her father's arms was all she needed right now. She caressed Christian hand softly with her thumb, and rested her head upon John's shoulder, her gaze never leaving from Chris' face.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:31 pm

When Arianne came over, Jasper gladly took her hug. He sighed, kissing the top of her head lightly before burying his face into her hair. 

Aurora smiled as she could feel the girl being a little more comfortable with staying with them. She smiled even more when Vera lit up about going to school. "Of course you can." Aurora said to Vera, with a bit of excitement. She looked at Katrina with the same question. Katrina merely shook her head. "I already went and I'm not going back..."
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Leah looked over at Paris as he came over and wrapped her arms around his middle, nuzzling her head against his chest. "So?" she asked him gently as she looked up at him. "Am I staying with Oliver or...?"

Megara sighed and played with the end of his pony tail. "Because... He says she's changed. He can see the good in her," She said softly, leaning her forehead against his. "Just like I see the good in you," She whispered, nuzzling her nose against his gently. 

Stefan smirked, thinking Ian was being sarcastic. "I know we couldn't have one that was ours, but..." He trailed off and bit his lip, his eyes focused now on the little in his arms as he played with her foot. "There's always adoption," He pointed out quietly. "I think you would be a great father," He mumbled and placed a kiss on his shoulder. 

John kissed the side of Elena's head and murmured to her that Christian was going to be safe and fine as long as Kida and Eric were there to take care of him. "Don't worry, Elena... We'll get him the best physical therapy I can afford," He assured her, looking to Eric and Kida as he spoke, though. 

Arianne looked up to Jasper and sighed. "He'll be okay... You know that, right?" She murmured.

Vera beamed then and giggled a bit. "Oh, but it was fun, right, Katty? I mean... I'm sure the boys were all over you, but," Vera bit her lip, trying to contain her grinning.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Paris pursed his lips, wraping his arms around her small frame. ''I think we're both staying at Oliver's...'', he sighed, and kissed her lips softly. ''Dad doesn't like you, and mom thinks I'm a manwhore'', he mumbled, and leaned his forehead against hers.

Adam shook his head... ''I'm sorry, but all I can see is that she's Hades' daughter... And I don't want anything related to him closer to you'', he mumbled. He frowned when he nuzzled her nose against hers, and sighed. ''We should talk...'', he murmured. Adam wanted thing clear between them, knowing he messed things up badly when he went to the Underworld.

Ian rolled his eyes and smirked, ''That's not what I meant, baby... I don't want children. I can't figure myself being a father'', he murmured, looking down to him. ''We could think of the option of adoption a child, someday...'', he whispered, not really refusing of raising a child with Stefan.

Elena nodded softly at her father's words, and chewed on her bottom lip slighty. She looked up to her father when he told her he was going to get the best treatment to him, and she leaned to Chris lightly, ''Do you hear that? You're going to be good soon, baby'', she murmured softly, with a small smile. Eric pursed his lip at John's words, and looked up to him... ''We'll talk about that later, Rolfe.'' Eric didn't like that John spent so much mony on his family... Sure the guy was a prick on Nirethia, and that was the least he could do after all he did to everyone... But Eric was the man of the house, and he wanted to be the one to give everything his kids, or Kida needed.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Jasper sighed and nodded softly at Arianne. "I know he'll be alright Ari... It's just... I have this bad feeling in my gut... that's all..." He explained to her, sighing a bit. "I am glad that he didn't hurt you though..."

Katrina made a face when Vera mentioned the boys. "Ew... Boys in High school are hormonal and just plain gross. High school isn't fun when you don't want to be there willingly... But... I'm sure it'll be better for you."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:08 am

Leah bit her bottom lip and coudln't help but giggle at what he said about his mother. "Well... I do worry about you and Elizabeth, but... I trust you," She mumbled, leaning her head on his shoulder. 

Megara shook her head. "No. I don't want to talk. Talking just gets us to fighting, Adam... I'm tired of fighting," she said gently. "Hades wants nothing to do with her. I'm content with just letting it go. We were both angry... And I was stupid. There's no way I could fall out of love with you," She said, shaking her head. 

Stefan's smirk fell and he leaned back a bit. "Oh," He said simply and sighed, moving to fiddle with his fingers. "I guess I understand."

John nodded and pursed his lips. He would get the treatment for Christian, at least for Elena. Even if Eric didn't approve. 

Arianne made a face, but nodded. "I don't know why he didn't... Liam didn't do anything," she sighed and shook her head, that guilt coming over her again. 

Vera giggled and bit her bottom lip. "Well... I'm sure I won't have that problem with boys. After all, you're prettier than I am, so they'll only pay attention to girls like you," She pointed out. "I'm a little worried that someone will touch me, though," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:38 am

''For Gods' Sake... Lizzy and I are only friends...'', he mumbled with a small pout. ''You're the only I love... But if you two keep with this shit up, I might see Lizzy with other eyes''

Adam looked down and closed his eyes... ''I'm tired of this Meg... If you are in love with me, than why the curse wasn't broken? Maybe the problem is me... I-This is not place to have this talk...'', he pursed his lips, forgeting for just a moment they were at the Olympe's penthouse.

Ian frowned slightly seeign the look in his face, ''Baby'', he sighed, and held his hand softly as he interlaced their fingers. ''We're young... We'll be the hel--'', he cut himself knowing Emma was in his arm, ''We'll be very busy at college, and then with our careers. I'm pretty sure we'll know when the right moment of thinking about getting a child'', he murmured and leaned to kiss on his lips softly.

Eric watched Elena and Christian, and sighed quietly... ''How is he?'', he asked quietly to Kida, as he looked back to his son.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:54 am

"I don't think he was completely thinking who he wanted to hurt Ari..." Jasper said with a soft whispered, rubbing her back softly. 

"You are gorgeous Vera... But I do hope that they don't look at you like that... Because they just might touch..." Katrina said, biting her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:05 am

Leah shook her head and leaned up, kissing his lips deeply. "Mine," she mumbled against his lips and hugged him closer to her as she moved to nuzzle her head into the crook of his neck. 

Megara sighed and kissed his lips gently. "We can... talk about it later," She said softly and then looked around, and towards Leah and Paris. She smiled a bit and looked back at Adam. "Baby... Please? I need Paris to stay home... We only have him another year or so before he moves out like Arianne did," She sighed. "If we don't let Leah stay, he's going to go to Olivers."

Stefan sighed and returned the kiss before leaning his head onto his shoulder. "Did I mention I turned down Julliard?" He asked, smiling sheepishly.

Kida sighed and sat back when she had done all she could for Christian. "He's paralyzed from the waist down... I'm not sure if that will ever heal, but... Only time can tell," she said quietly, then looked towards John. "The therapy...? You're willing to help with that?" She asked, not caring much for Eric's ego on the situation. 

John nodded and gave a gentle smile. "Of course... I just need to get Stefan's arm fixed up, and then I can help with anything you both need," He said quietly. "Eric... I know it's a lot to ask, but... You know the technology in your new hand by now. You could... teach Stefan, couldn't you?" He questioned. 

Arianne shook her head and sighed. "Still... I'm just glad you're safe," she muttered and leaned back to look up at him. "Can we go home now?" she asked, wanting to get back and finally unpack their home. 

Vera made a face and shook her head. "Are you sure you can't come with me...?" She asked, poking out her bottom lip a cute pout.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:26 am

Paris smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips deeply too. He smirked at her words, and made a small soud with his tongue, ''So possessive'', he mumbled, ''I guess I'm going to like you more now that you're all human'', he mused.

Adam pursed his lips and leaned down, not responding to her kiss at first, but then kissing her softly. He turned his blue hues to Paris and Leah. ''That brat...'', he sighed, and looked down, ''We can wait till the others go out, and I could put him over my shoulders... I don't want that girl under our roof again'', he muttered.

''You did...?'', Ian murmured in awe... ''But Stefan, Julliard is a great college... Are you sure you made the right choice?'', he whispered, though he wanted the boy the decline the offer since the start.

Eric shook his head, not wanting to believe that his son wasn't going to walk ever again... He rolled his eyes and turned his gaze away when Kida and John talked about the therapy. He turned his gaze to the man when he asked to help Stefan, and sighed heavily. ''You have been done a lot for my family, Rolfe... And I think tha thelping your son will show you how grateful I am...'', Eric muttered.
''Dad... What's wrong with Stefan's arm?'', Elena asked shyly, and peeked from over John's shoulder, looking for her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the End
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Archives :: Seattle in Ruins :: Residences :: Safe House-
Jump to: