Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is the End

Go down 
+9
Jasper Rider
Belle Rider
Helena Olympe
Paris De Chambord
Oliver Michaels
Rosie Anne Rider
Titus Olympe
Damon Rolfe
Liam Rider
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: This is the End    This is the End  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Liam ran his hand gently through his sister's blonde hair, brushing locks from her face as he watched her sleep. He sighed and leaned over, kissing her forehead. When he sat up, he wiped a lone tear from his cheek. He missed his sister. No matter how annoying she could be, he missed her. He wanted her to be healed. He wanted Helena to be healed. He wanted to feel useful. There was nothing he could do. There was the occasional chance that he could summon some magic up, but it only came out as a shield. Nothing to brag about when he had Rosie and Ian and Christian all healing people left and right. 

He sighed and went to where he knew Helena was resting. "Baby... How are you feeling?" he asked quietly, sitting down beside her and feeling her forehead. 

--

Stefan made a face as he tried to wield a dagger with his left hand. He wasn't left handed. So, it didn't feel right. He huffed and tried to get the dagger into the makeshift target he had worked up. "Dammit..." He growled when he missed the mark. He shook his head and glared absently at his right arm, his mind trying to will it back into existence, though he knew there was no hope in that. 

--

Rose sat by the window, looking out at the damaged buildings and rabid dogs as she tried to find sight of Arianne or of her twin. They hadn't come back, and it was only making the knot inside of her grow tighter. But, she hid her anxiety perfectly. Something she'd learned from her father. She would be the strongest out of them, for the sake of all of them. If she could remain calm, she keep a level head about things.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:50 pm

When Ian woke up, he didn't feel Stefan by his side. He pouted, and rubbed his eyes as he sat upon the bed. He could hear some noises from the outside, and he slowly dragged his feet towards the window. Ian shook his head when he saw Stefan training outside, and he decided to watch the boy before going towards him. He pursed his lips when he saw the boy missing his target, and his heart tightened upon his chest while he watched Stefan looking down on his arm.... He had an idea of what was going on his head right now, and deep down he felt guilty for that... If only he knew how to heal him and stop the infection, perhaps he didn't need to do what he had done to safe his life. He put on a clean shirt and walked outside. ''Morning, baby'', he said quietly, with a small smile.

Damon was sad. His sister hadn't woken up yet, and his brother was upset because of what happened with his arm. The more he stayed on that realm, the more he got quieter, just hoping to go back home soon. He sighed as he saw Rosie by the window, and waked closer to her to sat by her side, ''You're anxious'', he said quietly, and looked down. No matter how hard Rosie tried to concealed her emotions, he always knew how she was feeling. He couldn't explain how he could, he just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:29 am

Helena's eyelids opened softly as his touch, her eyes soft but dull. "Tired..." She admitted, her voice in a weaken whisper, even though she'd been resting all day. Helena started to close her eyes once more, leaning into his touch, until a cough came from Lizzy. Helena looked over, seeing the girl cough harshly and taking in air into her lungs as she sat up. Tears came into her eyes as she coughed, but she looked much better than the other two girls. She looked at both Liam and Helena, brushing back her hair from her face. "How long was I out for?" She asked, breathlessly.

---

Titus's leg leaned on the border of the rooftop of one of the only standing buildings of Seattle. Katrina stood next to him, her brows furrowed as she looked at Vera, holding a few of the many bottles filled with Molotov cocktail contents. Vera had on a metal quiver on her back, the bottom filled with gasoline and her arrows made into fire arrows. "Are you sure this is going to work...?" Katrina asked, not sure of Titus anymore. Titus smirked, looking over at Katrina. "Katrina, I was arrested several of times for burning down buildings, houses, and all sorts of stuff. This will work." Katrina rolled her eyes softly, placing her hand on her hip. "What about the 'safe' house. Wouldn't burning it down cause harm to them inside?" Titus shook his head, now standing up straight and grabbing Katrina's chin. "There was no rule about burning down the 'safe' house, Katrina. Or are you feeling bad for them now?" He whispered dangerously as Katrina rolled her eyes and moved her jaw away from him. "Whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:53 am

Liam felt tears in his eyes as he saw the condition Helena was in. He leaned down to her and kissed her lips affectionately before kissing every inch of her face. However, when he too heard the cough, his eyes went straight to Elizabeth. "Lizzy?" he whimpered, his voice cracking in the process. He moved over to her side of the bed and hugged her in his arms, hiding his face in the nape of her neck and crying softly despite himself. 

--

Stefan jumped slightly when he heard Ian come outside. He was anxious about anyone coming outside. "Hey, baby," He said, putting on a bright grin and pushing away his sadness from before. "I tried to not wake you up earlier... I didn't, did I?" he questioned. 

--

Rose looked over at Damon and gave him a sad smile. "No, baby... I'm okay," she assured him quietly. She leaned over and kissed his cheek gently. "I'm just... I want Arianne and Jasper to get home safely," she said softly.

--

Vera fiddled with the strap of her quiver and pursed her lips. She didn't like the way Titus touched Katrina, but she couldn't stand up to him. She was terrified of him. She went over to her and leaned up, kissing her cheek, though making sure no other part of their bodies touched. "Where's Leah?" she whispered to the girl. She never spoke up around Titus.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:06 am

It was painfully for Ian to see Stefan putting that grin upon his lips... He saw his face as he stared at his arm, he saw how he truly was feeling despite his grinn... But Ian didn't want to bother him, and he would let Stefan be... Well, Stefan around him. ''Hmm, if you mean the noises, don't worry. On the other hand, not feeling you by my side was the reason of why I woke up'', he said with a cute smile.

''Are you sure, Rosie? I feel you, and something isn't right'', he murmured softly, and shook his head. Nothing on that realm was right. ''I hope they come back safely, and I hope Jas' eyes are normal again... Those white hues scare me'', he said quietly, remembering of the time when he and Leah walked into his and Ari's way to the safe house.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:41 am

Elizabeth gladly took Liam's hug, nuzzling her face in his shoulder. "I'm sorry I worried you..." Lizzy apologized, hating whenever Liam was this sad. "I'm all better now! See!" Lizzy tried to convince him, bouncing on the bed a bit. She didn't know how, but she didn't feel as sickly as before. Maybe the poison filtered out of her system?

---

Katrina smiled at Vera as she kissed her cheek, interlacing her fingers with hers. "Well... ever since Hades decided to be the best father in the world and Titus also decided to stay on his sociopath ways, Paris seemingly convinced her that not being on our side is the best option. I can't blame her..." Katrina mumbled as Titus rolled his eyes. "You two are starting to look like them down there. Go down there and burn the house down before I set you two on fire." He commanded in a mumble, throwing the two lighters at them. Katrina caught her lighter before looking at Vera, Kuro appearing under them and slicking them down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:53 am

Liam held onto his sister even when she bounced. He smiled sadly at her and cupped her face, kissing her forehead and cheeks gently. "You had me more than worried," he laughed sadly. He then looked at Helena and took her hand. "Baby, Lizzy's better," He said gently, giving her hand a small squeeze. 

--

Stefan smiled a bit and shrugged his shoulders. "I'll remember not to leave next time, then," he murmured and leaned over, kissing Ian's lips gently. "Did you sleep well?" He questioned as he moved over to get his dagger. 

--

Rosie sighed and took Damon's hand. She kissed his knuckles and gave him a small smile. "I'm okay... I'm just worried," she shrugged. "How are you...?"

--

Vera frowned. Leah was her friend. Not having her on their side meant she might have to fight the girl. She didn't want that. She held Katrina's hand and looked down to the girl when Titus spoke up. She took the lighter and bit her bottom lip. She wasn't sure she wanted to do any of this anymore. Titus didn't save her. Leah had. She only to pay her allegiance to Leah, right...? But, then again, Hades had saved her, too, and she was terrified of Titus. 

When they reached the ground, Oliver was waiting. "About time, girls," He gave them a cheerful smile. "Arianne isn't in there, right?" He clarified. Vera shook her head and pulled her hair back out of her face. "Good. Alright. I'm going to warn them. We can't have them get hurt within the building," He pointed out. She nodded and watched as he hurried to the door. 

"Rosie? Let me in!" He called over to the girl. Rose furrowed her brows and got up, walking over to the door and looking at him through the window. Seeing it was Oliver, she let him in and hugged him briefly when he put his arms around her. "Listen. We need to get you all out of here. Hades is planning on getting them to burn this place. It's not safe," He said. Rose nodded and went outside. "Stefan, Ian. Come inside, we need your help," She called.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:22 am

Ian smirked and leaned towards him as he kissed Stefan back. He walked over, closer to Stefan as he got his dagger, ''Yes, considering the bad matress and the fleas on it, I had a full night of sleep'', he gave him a crooked smile... He was so tired from all the spells, he would sleep on the floor and not complain about it. ''How about you? Did you sleep well? How are you feeling?'', he asked softly, and turned his head as he heard Rosie calling for them.

Damon held her hand tightly and pursed his lips, ''I'm sad Rosie... I want to go home'', he murmured quietly and almost whimpered when she walked away from him. He needed her, she was the only person who was keeping him far from having a break down in that mess. He walked towards her and put one arm around her waist after she hugged Oliver... He wasn't one to play that kind of scene, but he wasn't willing to share Rosie with anyone at the moment. He barely looked at Oliver, preferring to not lose Rose from his sight.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:10 am

"Sorry..." Lizzy mumbled softly, giving him a sad smile as well. Lizzy looked over at Helena, not liking how she looked a lot more frail than she did that last time Lizzy saw her. Helena gave Liam a small smile, not having as much energy to celebrate with him or hug Lizzy. Lizzy frowned, about to ask Liam what happened before she heard a bit of ruckus outside. 

---

Katrina raised an eyebrow as his devotion to Arianne before rolling her eyes and crossing her arms as he went to warn them. She counted the time before lighting her bottles. "Let's start, he's taking too long." Katrina said, wanting this to be over quickly as she jogged to one side the house. Katrina threw the bottles into the empty rooms of the house, almost glad that there were more empty rooms than occupied.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:25 am

Liam frowned as Helena was unable to respond to him. When he heard the ruckus, he furrowed his brows. However, the second he heard glass shatter, he was quickly up onto his feet. He went to the source and took in a sharp breath. "Shit," He cursed and moved back to Helena. "Helena, baby. I'm going to need you to hang onto my back. Okay?" He said, his voice more of an order than request. He lifted her up and hook her legs and arms around him. "Lizzy, stay close to me," He murmured. 

He went to where Elena was and eyed Christian. "They're attacking again. We need to get out of here. The place is going to burn," He muttered. 

Rose heard the glass too and cursed as well. "Hurry, Stefan!" She complained when the boy hesitated. Stefan took Ian's hand and hurried inside to Rose just as Liam came out with the others. She went to Damon and kept him close, knowing this was not going to help his anxiety. 

Oliver glanced outside in time to see Vera light a few arrows and put them up onto her bow before shooting them at the building, hitting the exterior and catching parts on fire. She smirked, seeming satisfied with her aiming skills. 

"Elizabeth, I don't want you running," Liam said, shaking his head. Oliver pursed his lips as he saw the small blonde. "C'mon, pipsqueak," He sighed and took her hand. In a swing, he had her on his back, holding her respectfully at her knees. "Hold on, alright?" He said softly, a genuine smile on his lips.

--

Leah cracked her knuckles and looked back to Arianne and the two males. "Are you sure you guys want to be involved here? You could get hurt..." She pointed out. Arianne shook her head. "Those are my friends. This is my fault. I have to help," She said, shrugging. Leah sighed and looked to Paris. "I don't want you getting hurt... "
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:41 am

Ian took a deep breath and held on Stefan's hand while they hurried inside. He didn't try hard to hide the face he made as he saw Oliver inside the house too. It was very suspicious at least for him that the boy was there with them only when they were attacked, first with Katrina, and now with this new thread... But it would be better if he didn't talk about that right now.

Damon wrapped his arms around Rosie, and kept her closer to him. No matter what was going to happen, he wasn't going to let her go.

Paris huffed, ''This is the hundredth time you ask, and my answer is the same... I'm sure I want to get into this, I'm looking forward to kick Titus' ass'', he murmured with a small smirk. ''Ari is right, those are our friends, we have to help'', he said softly and kissed Leah's forehead after the girl showed her concern. He was feeling so glad she has changed her mind and she was at his side now. ''I know.... I'll try to not get hurt. For you, kay?'', he whispered softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:10 am

Helena nodded softly at his request, tightening her arms a bit around his neck. Lizzy helped Liam with Helena before nodding, not wanting to be anywhere else right now. She held onto his shirt as he walked through the house. She paled a bit as she saw Stefan's arm. "What happened to- Eek!" She started before making a noise when Oliver lifted her on his back. She pouted at Oliver before nodding softly, holding her arms tight around his neck. 

Katrina used the last of the bottles on the exterior of the house before heading back to Vera as she used her arrows. "We need to leave soon after this..." She whispered to the girl, looking around suspiciously. 

Jasper furrowed his brows at both Leah and Paris, not understanding their tactics of fighting. "Mind me for interrupting, but how is fighting going to do any good to them? You forgot that only one of you can fight off Titus, barely, not to mention he has Vera, who is impeccably good at shooting stuff at people, and Katrina, who's also a demigod by the way. By all means, go pillage and get everyone else killed, but wouldn't it be a little better if we just clear the way for them?" Jasper asked, his sarcasm very apparent. He looked over to hear the dogs barking, their energy increasing by Vera and Kat's actions. "Oh and Don't forget the raging canines."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:23 am

Stefan kept Ian close as he saw the front of the building start to catch fire. He smiled shyly at Elizabeth, knowing she wasn't expecting it. Hell, he wasn't expecting her to be awake. A part of him grew envious that Christian was still carrying a limp Elena in his arms. 

Rose kept Damon close to her and cursed as she saw the fire. "We can't stay in here," She muttered and kicked open the front door to let room for everyone to get outside. Of course, seeing Vera and Katrina put her on edge.

Oliver kept Elizabeth on his back and pursed his lips as he saw that even Katrina looked a bit worried about being in the area. He hadn't known Elizabeth had been drawn into this situation. She was too young for this kind of torture. He bit his lip. "Liam... I'm going to get her into safety," He murmured. Liam looked up at him and frowned a bit, unsure. But, with what Lizzy had already been through, he sighed and nodded. "Keep her safe," He pleaded. Oliver nodded and took off, knowing Vera and Katrina would pay him no mind. 

--

Vera shot her last few arrows and then looked over to Kat. "What do you mean...?" She asked unsure. 

--

Leah sighed and nodded towards Paris. "I'm the only one who can go against Titus and have a fighting chance... Jasper," she looked towards the boy and pursed her lips. "Vera wont hurt you all unless she's scared. She only attacks under my command. Hell, if I go out there, she'll come to my side, not Titus'," She pointed out. "Katrina follows Vera these days... We can get Titus alone and take him out. The white haired twin and the witch. They're the strongest. The Rolfe boy can't help because he can't aim with his left arm," She muttered, shaking her head. "What's wrong with his arm?" Arianne piped up, furrowing her brows in concern for her friend. Leah made one of the walls near them translucent as to allow her to see the group, as well as the affliction Stefan was facing. Arianne gagged a bit and covered her mouth, shaking her head. 

"We should be able to do this," She said quietly. "The dogs are under my command," She muttered. "This is my world, remember?" She pointed out and snapped her fingers. The dogs came straight to her side, sitting around her. "We don't need to run, Jasper.. We need to end this," She said softly. "She's right," Arianne nodded.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Ian got closer to Stefan, keeping the boy behind him as if he could protect him from the fire. he cursed silently and sighed in relief as he saw Liam, Helena and Elizabeth leaving the house. He smiled seeing the petite blonde awake again, and he got a bit anxious to see his brother walking with Elena too, she should be awake too right? He sighed quietly seeing she was still unconscious, ''We need to find a better place to hide'', he murmured to Stefan.

Damon widened his eyes when he saw the fire consuming the house. ''Rose, we should leave'', he murmured, almost repeating her words. It wasn't safe anymore, and he got more scared after seeing the fire.

Paris rolled his eyes at Jasper... ''Seems like you're back, Jazz'', he teased and turned his attention to Leah. He was still worried about her going and face Titus alone. The boy was a psyco, he didn't care about anyone, not even with Leah, who tried to love him. He frowned when she talked about Stefan, knowing how close he was to Ari. He turned his gaze away from him, and looked at Ari... ''Hmm, he seems fine....'', he mumbled, ''Despite how his arm looks like now'', he pursed his lips. ''Anyway, Leah is right! We need to end this... Leah needs to end this, she created this world. She trained Vera, she brought us here... As much I don't like her facing Titus all alone, I know she's the only one capable of it''
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Lizzy's face looked like a spoiled child not wanting to leave their parent as Liam and Oliver talked about getting her to safe. "But I don't wanna leave you!" Lizzy whined, reaching her hand out for her brother. But as Oliver started to run away from the scene, Lizzy looked back at Liam, giving him her angry face for making her leave without him. However, she mouthed 'Be careful' before cuddling close to Oliver. 

Katrina turned Vera to look towards where Titus stood now, on the ground rather than on the rooftop, a smug, dangerous look on his face. "Because whenever he has that look on his face, it's deadly and not just for them." 

Jasper shook his head lightly, not trusting Leah so easily like Arianne and Paris did. He wasn't going to object any further, but he didn't want to dive into going after Titus head first. Jasper felt this awful feeling in his stomach and his feeling usually ended up happening. However, he quickly pulled Arianne into an embrace when they saw Stefan and nearly scowled at Paris for being so 'calm' about it.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Stefan nodded and kept Ian close to him, as well. "Why are we hiding, though. We need to fight these guys," he muttered. "Otherwise, we're just out here in the open," She muttered. 

Rose shook her head and took Damon outside, keeping him close. "You're okay, Damon... I'm right here. Don't worry," she said quietly and kept a hold on her his hand. 

Oliver slowed eventually and kept Elizabeth close to his back as he turned back to watch. He could see Arianne and pursed his lips, uncomfortable that she was getting any closer to Titus. 

Liam looked back to Helena and pursed his lips. "Don't worry, baby... As long as I'm here, they can't hurt you," He pointed out, smiling a bit. 

--

Vera looked towards Titus and shied closer to Katrina. "He scares me," she mumbled like her childhood self would.

--

Arianne hid against Jasper's side and scowled at her brother for saying Stefan looked fine. "His arm is gone, you ass," She snapped at him. Leah sighed and looked towards Paris. "I need to go. Stay out of trouble, please," she said softly and leaned over, kissing his lips tenderly and deeply -- a part of her kissing him as if she may not come back. 

She then walked out into the field and stood tall. Rose turned her golden hues onto her and glared. "Don't even think about it," Rose threatened. "I'm not here to fight against you. Titus is going to hurt you. You need someone to fight with you," she tried to convince them.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Ian shook his head, ''I need to keep you safe from those guys... Last time you tried to fight them, you lost your arm, I don't even want to think about what could happen if there was another time'', he muttered, and wrapped his arm around his middle protectively.

Damon held on her hand tightly and nodded, ''I know...'', he whispered, and bit on his bottom lip. ''We need to run, Rosie'', he murmured, getting more nervous as he watched the fire.

Paris sighed, ''He could be dead.... As well Lizzy and Elena'', he muttered. ''Would you rather he was dead?'', he rose his eyebrow and sighed as he looked down at Leah, asking him to stay out from trouble. ''I'll try...'', he whispered and leaned down to kiss her lips back. He got into the kiss, and wrapped his arms around her waist as he kissed her deeply. He didn't like of how that kiss felt, like it was a goodbye kiss, and he watched as she walked in open field with saddened eyes. He was starting to feel something stronger about her, ever since she stepped for him in front of her father. ''I'm going there....'', he mumbled, wanting to stay by Leah's side, and help to convince the others about her goos intentions.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Elizabeth watched and pouted before looking at Oliver. "You're with them... Aren't you?" She asked, raising her brow as she poked at his ears softly. "You and Leah both have the same eyes, ears, and jaw bone..." She pointed out, swinging her legs playfully. "Why are you helping me? Planning to take me away to your secret lair to kill me? Ohhh~." 

Helena nodded a bit, her head resting on Liam's shoulder heavily. 

Katrina at Vera's words as she moved in front of Vera. She knew that Titus wouldn't go after them, for now, hopefully having Leah as an enough distraction. But she hated the look in Titus's eyes, how he looked so smug and planned out. 

Titus watched, a smirk apparent on his face, as Leah stepped out and tried to gain the 'affection' of the people she tortured for the past week. It gave his amusement, especially when she wanted to go against him.

Jasper smoothed down Arianne's head and kissed her temple gently to calm her. He didn't mind Paris and Leah so much, having that be Paris's decision. However, he did mind when Paris said he wanted to go out there with her. "Paris. You're going to get yourself killed if you go out there. Leah wants you safe, why can't you just listen to someone for once?" Jasper said, moving away from Arianne and grabbing Paris's arm.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Oliver smirked a bit when he felt her tugging on his ear. "Do we?" He questioned, brushing one of his hands against his jaw in thought. "Never noticed..." He admitted. "Leah is my half sister, yes, but... I've stayed away from dad my whole life. I love him because he's my father, but he's cruel. I'm only on their side to protect Arianne," He murmured. "I don't love her anymore -- not how I used to, at least. I just want her safe," He mumbled. 

--

Stefan made a face and shook his head. "No... I'll be fine. We can't just let them fight without us," He sighed. 

Rose shook her head. "We can't run, Damon... There are dogs," She muttered. "The dogs won't hurt you. I control them. If anything, they'll help now," Leah cut in, gesturing to the dogs as they came up and nuzzled against Rose's leg. Rose pursed her lips and shifted uncomfortably. "I don't know..." she said, unsure now. 

-- 

Vera looked towards Leah and bit her lip. "Katty... We need to help her... Titus will kill her," she said quietly, frowning at the idea. 

--

Arianne bit her lip and shook her head. "Paris... You can't. We have to stay back. It's the only way we can stay safe," she whispered, moving over and taking his hand. "You're my baby brother. I won't let you get hurt. Leah can take care of herself," she said gently. 
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:07 am

Ian looked at Stefan with worried eyes and sighed lightly, ''We are going to fight then, but you won't leave my side, okay?'', he whispered softly and held his hand with his, interlancing their fingers. 

Damon chewed on his bottom lip and looked at Rosie, pulling her closer to him when the dog came up towards her. ''Why should we trust you? Is-is not this another trap?'', he said, looking towards Leah. 

Paris pulled his arm away from Jasper's grip, and was ready to fight the boy when his sister intervene. Leah could take care of herself, but he wanted to be by her side. He looked into his sister's eyes and sighed. ''Fine. I'll stay back, but if she's in danger, I'll step in'', he mumbled, holding her hand softly.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:43 pm

Lizzy placed her chin on his shoulder as she listened to him talk. "Well, good. Evil doesn't look good on you. You're too pretty." She pointed out before looking over at where her brother, Ari, and Paris stayed at. She made a face at Paris before nuzzling her nose into Oliver's shoulder. "Don't worry about Ari... My brother is good at keeping her safe."

Katrina frowned when Vera said they should help Leah. As much as Katrina could care for Leah, she didn't want Vera hurt because of the girl. "No... It's better if we... stay out of it. I don't want you getting hurt Vera." 

Titus tilted his head before pushing himself off the wall. "I'm curious... and disappointed in you, Leah. Asking the weaklings for their help when you clearly are strong enough to fight me. Unless, you're weak, just like your father said you are." He called out to Leah with a smirk. 

Jasper sighed in relief when Paris at least listened to Arianne. He was even more stubborn than Jasper's own mother and that was saying something.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Oliver smiled a bit and looked back at her from the corner of his eyes. "Pretty, huh? Never really gotten that one before," He teased, smirking to himself. "Arianne is stronger than she gives herself credit for... Perhaps not in this situation, but shes not weak," he murmured. "What about you, pipsqueak? Are you strong?"

Stefan sighed and leaned over, kissing Ian's cheek. "Okay," He said softly and smiled before turning his eyes on to Leah and Titus as the two neared each other.

Rosie held Damon's hand a bit more tightly and tried to stay in front of him, despite how small she was. "She's not lying... I can tell. She wants to help," she said quietly. "Leah, be careful," She urged when she saw the girl making her way over to Titus.

Leah walked calmly over to Titus, standing in front of him, shorter than him as always. "You know what, Titus..." she cooed. She reached up and put her hands against his cheeks, caressing the skin there. "You're really quite handsome. I'm going to regret doing this," she whispered before her hands turned a searing red color and burned him. 

Vera whimpered, knowing Titus wasn't going to react well. "Katrina...! She's going to need our help!" She whispered.

--

Arianne sighed in relief, too, as Paris agreed to sit still. But, as she saw what Leah was doing, she groaned. "Fuck! Is she serious right now?!"
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Ian smiled a bit, and whispered a quiet thank you when Stefan said he was going to stay closer to him. He wasn't going to lose him.

Damon hide behind Rosie, he wasn't ashamed of being scared, and he trusted Rosie was going to protect him. Deep down he knew he should be the one protecting her, but he just couldn't do it.

Paris tensed up seeing Titus walking closer to Leah, he wanted to go there and protect Leah, but he had promissed her and Ari he would stay out of trouble. He couldn't hear what they were talking, but he hissed when Leah burned Titus' face.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Elizabeth grinned before nodding softly, understanding why she wasn't as strong in this situation. She just woke up and she already had so many questions with what happened while she was sleeping, but anyone refused to tell her. They wanted to keep her 'protected' from the situation at hand and that made her irritated, always feeling like the child who was out of the loop. Elizabeth raised a brow at Oliver as he asked her the question before shrugging lightly. "I don't know..." She admitted, "Maybe?"

"Oh?" Titus asked, but as she burned his face, he flinched. He was used to her burning capabilities,   however. Them being together, she'd always burned him whenever he poked fun at her, especially around other room. He grabbed her hands, pulling them away from his face, and holding her hands tightly despite the burning. "Your dirty little tricks don't work on me Leah." He cooed before throwing Leah into the brick wall. 

Katrina quickly shook her head at Vera once Titus threw Leah into the wall. "No, Vera! If you intervene and he gets his hands on you, he will kill you without a second thought and you can't heal like them!" She hissed at Vera.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Oliver arched a brow and smiled a bit. "So, you've never tested it?" He questioned. "I'm sure you're strong," He murmured. His hands then flexed where they held his knees and he smiled. "You have strong legs," He mused. "You used to run Liam all over town, right? I remember Jasper and Arianne telling me about that," he chuckled a bit. "Quite the hellion, if I remember correctly."

--

Stefan held Ian's hand tightly and looked towards Rose. Rose pursed her lips and drew up a shield around them, carrying it around Liam and Helena as well as Stefan and Ian and Christian and Elena. "I'll keep you safe," she promised them. "Ian, can you help me keep the shield up?" she requested. It was a simple spell that didn't drain much power. It would be better for two to hold it up as to waste less magic. 

"Leah!" Rose called out when she saw the girl get thrown into the building. The wall crumbled with the impact, especially with Leah's new strength. Leah staggered slightly, but found it didn't hurt as much as it would herself before. She shook her head and drew up her magic. She brought up a barrier around Titus and smirked, knowing that if he touched it, it would electrocute him. "I dare you to touch it," She called over in a childish tone.

"Don't mock him!" Vera whimpered, shaking her head. She took a step in the girls direction, wanting to help. "Kuro! Kuro can help protect me," She offered.

Arianne bit her lip and took Paris' hand, trying to give him comfort and keep him from running after the blonde girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is the End  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the End
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Archives :: Seattle in Ruins :: Residences :: Safe House-
Jump to: