Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]

Go down 
+4
Kida Storm
Rosie Anne Rider
Damon Rolfe
Leah Olympe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:44 am

Ian smirked at his answer, ''I know... Maybe this is some kind of test, to know how long you can hendle your urge'', Ian murmured softly, taking all the time he wanted on the sink.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:56 am

"I don't like tests," Stefan grumbled. He bit down a bit harder on Ian's neck and sucked on the mark it made. He slid his hand inside the front of Ian's pants and gripped at the fabric of his boxers were his member rested.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:20 am

Ian whimpered softly when Stefan bit harder, and he sighed dramatically when his hand found its way inside of his pants. He knew Stefan was impatient, and he knew how much he liked to tease... So he mumbled a small spell that left him still. He unwrapped from his grip easily and turned around to look up to him, ''You look cute standing there, all frozen'', Ian chuckled softly, and leaned towards his ear, ''Let's play hide and seek.... You find me, and then you can do whatever you want to me'', Ian whispered at his ear, and smirked as he walked from the room. He opened several door, and ran through many rooms, to make him a little confused at where he would be, before he walked down on the basement quietly. That wasn't a dark, creepy basement... His father rebuilt it, and turned it into a playroom. There was a giant pool table at the center, and a tv set and a bar with his favorite bourbouns. He chuckled softly, and turned the lights off as he cut the spell on Stefan... He knew Stefan could cheat, so he made sure he would still be frozen until he found a nice place to hide.

http://www.designpov.com/images/BasementPoolRoom.jpg
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:35 am

Stefan whimpered the second he felt stiffened. He couldn't move around, and that irritated him beyond no end. He had to move, all the time. Not being able to made him anxious. But, he made himself calm down. He waited until he was freed of the spell and took off, looking around for the other male. "Ian~?" He hummed, looking through each opened door he could come upon. He noted the only closed door was to the basement. He smirked a bit and wandered down silently. It was dark, too. "You're bad at this game... You shut the door to this one, but not the other room? Sheesh," He teased, leaning on the stairs to keep from wandering around blind.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:54 am

Ian rolled his eyes and kept quietly from where he was stading, right behind the bar counter. He was seated on the ground, his legs closer to his chest. Stefan couldn't even hear his breathing, and he smirked to himself. If Stefan turned the lights on, there could be a chance for him to see a glimpse of his frame, but while that didn't happen, Ian stayed perfectly quietly on his corner.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:59 am

Stefan smirked, knowing Ian was hiding somewhere in the room. He searched the wall for a switch and smiled as he found one. He flipped on the lights and looked around. "Come out already, Ian," he mumbled, teasing the other for his late 'coming out', too. He looked around, then smirked as he spotted Ian's foot. "Hmm... I should would love some Rum. Do you think you're dad would mind if I just cracked open this 1912 bottle? I'm sure it's not that expensive...." He trailed off as he walked over to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Ian blinked a few times as he pupils adjusted to the new light... But he could be as stubborn as his dad, and he wouldn't come out from his corner just because Stefan wanted... If he wanted him so badly, he would come for him, right? However, he gasped quietly as Stefan mentioned that 1912 bottle... If that bottle wasopened, it would be his end. He could come out, to save his life, or mumble a spell that would make that bottle disappear.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Stefan heard the gasp. His hearing was good. He ducked his head down and smirked as he saw the other male. "Hey babe," He winked. "Please. Like I would actually open that bottle. Your father already hates me," He pointed out, crouching down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Ian listened to every of Stefan's steps, and turned his gaze up when the boy finally saw him, ''Hi there!'', he smirked and crawled out from his corner. ''Yeah, if you opened that bottle, that would be my end... The man would kill me without thinking twice'', Ian shook his head as he pulled himself up and walked towards the couch and motioned his finger to Stefan follow him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Stefan chuckled a bit and followed after him to the couch. "You're cute," He mumbled. He smirked to himself and jogged at the other male then, tackling him onto the couch and hovering over him then. "Hey there," He whispered before leaning down and kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Ian gasped with a small smirk as they both collapse on the couch. He rested his hands at Stefa'ns sides and grinned as he leaned up to kiss him tenderly, as he slid his hands up and down to Stefan's sides.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Stefan chuckled softly against his lips and nipped at his bottom lip. "So... I get to do whatever I want with you, huh?" He mumbled, kissing along his jaw then.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:52 pm

''Shit... I was hoping you had forgotten that part...'', Ian mumbled with a small smirk, and closed his eyes as he felt Stefan's lips upon his jaw...
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Stefan chuckled lowly and sucked on Ian's neck, biting down beforehand. "I don't forget easily," He whispered. He rubbed his hands against Ian's sides before sliding them along his chest. "God I love your muscles,"He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Ian bit his bottom lip, and moaned quietly as Stefan bit down on his neck. He chuckled quietly, and slid his hands down to his rear, squeezing it softly, ''And I love you big ass'', he smriked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Stefan groaned a bit and smirked, liking the feeling of his hands on him. "Is it safe down here?" He asked, nuzzling his head to the other's neck. "What if your dad wants a drink and wanders down here... I like my face the way it is," He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Ian chuckled softly, and made a little spell, so he could hear his parents... ''Don't worry. baby... Daddy is snoring at his room... We're safe'', he murmured and slid his hands to the hem of his shirt, tugging it up.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Stefan made a face. "What if they'd been having sex?" He teased, smirking a bit after. He gladly removed his shirt and leaned back down. "You just can't be too loud," He mumbled, winking.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:51 pm

''Nah, mom looked tired this evening... I guess dad didn't got laid this evening...'', he chuckled and winked back at him, ''You can't be too loud too... Actually you're the louder, love'', he murmured as his slid his hands down on his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Stefan shivered a bit as he felt his hands. He smirked and rolled his eyes. "I can't help being a loud... It's another reason I bite so much -- I can muffle myself on your shoulder," He pointed out. He took Ian's shirt by the hem and tugged it up over his head. Once his chest was freed from the fabric, he smiled and leaned down, kissing his collarbone and running his tongue against the skin there.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:07 am

''Oh, great... More bite marks...'', Ian teased lightly. He didn't bother by his bites, or the marks they left on his skin, he was used to it, and he could always leave some marks on Stefan too if he wanted. He lift up so Stefan could take his shirt off too, and leaned on the couch again, closing his eyes and moaning quietly as he felt Stefan's tongue against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:17 am

Stefan smiled, loving the sound of Ian's moaning. He kissed against his chest, trailing down his abdomen before kissing back up to his lips. He slid one hand down to his jeans and unbuttoned them, sliding the zipper down in the next swift movement. He tugged Ian's pants down and smiled against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:27 am

Ian breathed sharply as he felt Stefan's kisses down his abdomen, and groaned when he kissed him up again. He was such a teaser, wasn't he? However, he kissed his lips deeply, and helped him getting his pants down. ''You don't play nice...'', he murmured quietly at his lips, and his hands travelled down on his pants, unbuttoning, and sliding the zipper down before tugging it down on his legs too.... ''But I don't play nice either'', he smirked, and then started rubbing his palm against his member under the fabri of his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:30 am

Stefan groaned and pressed his hips close to Ian's hand. "Of course you don't," He chuckled a bit breathlessly and kissed him deeply. "I'm guessing you want me to use my mouth, huh?" he mumbled, having heard the change in his breathing when he'd gotten close to his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:39 am

Ian kissed him deeply, rubbing his palm against him as he kissed him. ''Hmm, I just love when you use your mouth on me... But again, you're giving the shots now, not me...'', he murmured quietly with a small grin upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next