Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]

Go down 
+4
Kida Storm
Rosie Anne Rider
Damon Rolfe
Leah Olympe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Rose smiled softly as she felt his gentle kisses on her nose. At his question, though, and the way he touched her stomach, she shivered and felt that twinge of guilt she felt whenever going over the subject. "I... I don't know... Mom helps to make sure I'm comfortable with her magic, but... Morning sickness, aches... All kind of a thing," She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. "Listen... I need to talk to you about everything," she said slowly, looking up at him from under her lashes. "I've been talking to Aunt Kida... She and Eric are looking to adopt, and... I know how badly you want to see this baby live, so..." She bit down on her bottom lip, not sure if he would understand what she was getting to.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:19 pm

''I'm sorry, love... I wished I could have more magic in me, so I could help you'', he mumbled quietly, looking down to his lap... He felt a little guitly that Rose was in pain, and was sick in the mornings... But he wouldn't be good with himself if he supported her on getting rid of the little girl. ''They are looking for adopting a child?'', he asked quietly. They already got the twins, why have another baby now? ''I want her to live... What you're thinking of Rose... You're thinking of giving our girl to them?'', he asked quietly, looking at her through his eyelashes...
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Rose bit down a little harder on her bottom lip before releasing it and swallowing the lump that had formed in her throat. "Yes..." She admitted sheepishly, not sure of his reaction. "I want... I want it.... Her.... To stay close, for you," She said gently. "While we are in school, Kida and Eric will be taking care of her... And, when we're back here, you could see her all you wanted," She explained, absently twirling a piece of her hair nervously. "But... She would be theirs," She emphasized.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Damon sighed queitly, and looked at her with a childish gaze. He wasn't very sure he wanted to give up on her, but he wanted the little girl to live, he wanted to feel her energy around him... He looked down to his lap, and chewed on his bottom lip as he recalled his parents' words. He knew he needed to think about their future, that Rose already had a plan for them, and that a baby would change all his life completely... His life would be tottaly out of routine. He sighed again, and looked at her, ''If we give the baby girl to them, you promisse you won't hurt her like you wanted before?'', he asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Rose looked towards him and sighed, giving him a gentle smile. "Damon... When I wanted to get rid of her, it wasn't to... get rid of her... It was just... me trying to get rid of something I wasn't ready for, but... I couldn't do it, once I saw how badly it hurt you," She whispered, shaking her head. "I can't hurt you, Damon... That's why I want to keep her close. To have her where you can see her -- be a part of her life," She whispered. "I couldn't hurt her once she was here, anyway... It would be real then," She mumbled. "Are you okay with it?" She asked quietly, biting onto her bottom lip. "We can talk to Eric and Kida, so you can hear about it, if you want?"
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Damon nodded softly at her words, ''I know it all, Rose... Somehow I already knew... But before talking to Kida and Eric about it, I need to know.... Are you sure about it?'', he asked shyly, and held her hand softly, ''I don't want to be a burden to you too...''
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Rose looked down to their hands and pursed her lips. She brought their hands up and kissed the back of his hand. "Baby... You are not a burden. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me," she whispered and leaned up, kissing his lips deeply. When she leaned back, her lips were trembling. "I don't know how I feel about the baby still... But... I'm more concerned to have you and the baby happy... If the baby makes you happy... then I want you to have her where you can see her and be with her," she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Damon kissed her tenderly, caressing her cheek softly as he melted into her soft lips. ''I love you, Rose'', he mumbled quietly, looking donw to his lap. Ever since they got back from the lake house, he got afraid he would be a burden to everyone around him. ''I'll be happy to see the girl happy, to see she's alright... I think Kida and Eric are good parents, she'd be okay with them'', he shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Rose pursed her lips, not liking how he wasn't looking into her eyes like he always did. "Baby," She whispered when he was done talking. She tilted his chin and looked into her emerald eyes with a gentle smile on her lips. "I love you," She said quietly. "I'm going to take care of this little girl for you... and then Kida will. She will be your daughter --" she smiled a bit then. "If you can share with Uncle Eric," she giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Damon smirked slightly, as he looked into her eyes.... ''She won't be my daughter...'', he sighed softly, and squeezed her hand sightly, ''I'll see her like she was my niece, or cousin, who I'll give nice gifts on Christmas and anniversaries'', he looked down to their hands, before meeting her golden hues again.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:23 pm

Rose felt her heart squeeze in pain at the words he said. She didn't want their baby to be like that. To be just a child that was not theirs. But, then again, this was her fault. She was the one giving the baby to her aunt. Damon wanted the baby to be theirs. She closed her eyes and leaned her forehead against his. "Damon... I'm sorry... I wish I were as ready as you," She whispered, wanting so badly to be able to accept having a child now. The fact was that she wasn't. She knew Kida would be a better mother right now. "What makes you so ready?" She whispered to him, opening her golden eyes to gaze upon him.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Damon wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her temple tenderly... ''Ready? What do you mean?'', he asked queitly, rubbing her arm softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Rose moved onto his lap and set his ice cream down on the table, glad they had given him a small bowl to do so with. She leaned on his chest and held herself close to him. "Ready for a baby... You found out I was pregnant and were ready to practically go put a crib together," She laughed sadly. "The mother should be like that... And I'm just... Not..." she sighed, closing her eyes. "Maybe something's wrong with me?"
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:29 pm

''No, babe... There is nothing wrong with you'', he murmured quietly, and wrapped his arms around her, resting one hand on her hip, as he caressed her scalp with the other... ''I'm attached to the present, Rosie... When I felt the baby girl, I felt so good, her energy was so pure, that made me want to be near her, like I want to be near you...'', he looked at her eyes. ''After you left, mom and dad talked to me... Dad said you weren't prepared for a baby right now. That you wanted to go to College, get to live together with me, maybe getting married, and only then have babies... Mom told me that life is a routine, and now it wasn't time to have a baby in my life'', he sighed quietly, and looked down to her small bump.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Rose looked up at him and pursed her lips. She listened to him in silence and gave a small smile. "Uncle John always knew me," She mumbled. "Damon... I have always had my fairytale with you set out... College... marriage... children," She gave a gentle smile. "I want that with you... Just... not right now," She sighed. "Aunt Kida, though... She can't have children anymore... She doesn't know why, either... She just... Can't. But, she's always wanted a little girl. They wanted to adopt a baby girl, and then they found out I was pregnant and wanted to terminate the pregnancy. That didn't sit well with Kida at all... So, she told me that she would be glad to adopt the baby," She explained quietly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:39 am

Damon listened to her quietly, and gave her a warm smile. As long the little gilr would be happy, he wouldn't mind if she called Kida and Eric as mom and dad. At least Damon knew who would be her parents, and he would see her when he wanted, he couldn't ask for anything more. ''I know, love... Having babies with you is right... But it's not right now'', he whispered next to her ear, and kissed her cheek tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Rose closed her eyes and slid her arms around him and smiled softly. "I love you," She sighed, kissing his cheek gently. "I want you to be happy... As long as I know you're happy, I will be happy," She assured him. She leaned back to look at him with a small smile. She placed a soft kiss on his lips and leaned her forehead against his.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Damon kissed her lips tenderly, and nuzzled his nose gently against her temple. ''I can only be happy if you are happy too, Rosie... That's a win-win, I guess'', he chuckled quietly, and kissed her temple. ''When do you want to talk to Eric and Kida about our decision?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:04 pm

"Well... Kida said we can go talk to them whenever we want. She gets off work in an hour... Maybe we can catch them at their house," she shrugged. "Kida's been taking care of me a lot -- coming over to the house and making sure I'm doing alright... You'd think she gets enough of healing people at work," She giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Damon smiled lovingly, looking down to Rose as she talked on. ''Kida is great, even if she's not a relative, I like to think she's my aunt too'', Damon looked down for a moment and kissed her cheek slightly... ''We have at least half an hour before meeting them... What do you want to do while we can't catch them?'', he tilted his head slightly, and brushed some of her locks to behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Rose smiled, her golden hues looking upon his face with a gentle gaze. "Mm... Well... I dunno," She shrugged, caressing his cheek gently. "I hate how distant we've been..." She sighed, shaking her head. "I'm sorry about that," She smiled sheepishly. "Three months is a long time... And, honestly, I've missed you... So much," She whispered, her thumb tracing his cheek like she was memorizing his face all over again. She gave him a small, sad smile before she leaned up and kissed his lips once more, deeper than before. "I love you," she reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:20 pm

''I've missed you too...'', he whispered softly, and kissed her, deeply and tenderly at the same time. ''But we're together now...'', he murmured, leaning his forehead against hers, ''And I believe our bond is stronger than before... I love you, Rose Anne Rider.'', he murmured gently against her lips before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:25 pm

Rose felt her eyes sting a bit at the words he spoke. "I love you, too," She whimpered and leaned into his kiss with more tenderness. She had to remind herself that they were in an ice cream shop. She smiled against his lips and leaned back to look at him with a warm gaze. "C'mon. We can just... go for a ride," She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Damon looked down to her with warm eys and caressed her cheek softly before he pecked upon her lips... ''Sure... I could take you for a ride... Maybe we could meet the twins on the house with my younger siblings'', he chuckled quietly, and put some money on the table, paying for the ice creams. He held her hand and took Leah's sketchbook. Damon walked her to his car, and opened the door, as he always did, with a tender smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Rose laughed softly and nodded before getting up and walking with him to the car. She pecked his lips, then slid into the car and buckled herself in. Her hands rested on her stomach out of reflex. It was odd, feeling that added weight there. She had always been so thin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next