Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] Empty
PostSubject: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:26 pm

It was getting hard for Adam to have a full night of sleep. He just turned and tossed around on the bed, and as the nights went on, the longer he took to finally fall asleep. At the last night, he didn't sleep at all, the sun was about the rise and he hadn't slept a second. He sighed and sat up before looking down to Meg. He leaned and kissed her back tenderly before getting up from the bed.

He walked to the kitchen, and fixed some coffee for him... He brushed his long blonde locks and watched the sun rising upon Seattle by the wide windows at the living room. Once he finished his cup, he walked towards the closet, and started picking the clothes for this day at the agency. As he was chosing his shirt, his eyes looked up and spotted the small box where Meg kept her most special photographs.

He reached up and sat cross - legged upon the floor as he opened the box. He found some small things that belonged to Meg, and smiled as he saw the photo over the other ones. They were at a wedding, and they were dancing. He didn't remember which wedding they were, but he remembered she was already pregnant with Paris, but no one knew it by that time. He chuckled a bit, and looked throught the other pictures, as his memories popped freely in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Megara shifted slightly in her sleep when she felt his lips against her back. She listened to him get up and go to the kitchen. He always got up earlier than her, but this was really early. He hadn't slept again, had he? She sighed to herself and got up silently. She fixed her hair into a loose pony tail and followed him into the living room. She tilted her head as she saw him sit on the floor with those pictures. She saw the way he smiled and laughed, which lifted her heart. She knew those pictures were only of him and the children.  But, mostly him. She'd taken so many candid pictures of him when she'd discovered how those cameras work. She snuck quietly until she kneel behind him and lace her arms gently around his shoulders, resting her chin on his shoulder. "Ugh... Look at the pudge," She pouted cutely and pointed to her barely pregnant belly. "Paris was so heavy..." She giggled. "And yet... You thought I was beautiful," She mumbled, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Adam leaned softly against her as she wrapped her arms around him. He had heard the woman since she walked to the living room, but he had imagined she was doing her own things, and no watching him. He had woke up so many times before, he imagine this was just like the other times. He turned his bright blue hues to her and smirked. ''You still are beautiful'', he murmured and kissed her cheek lightly before putting the picture down and look at the next one. He chuckled softly, and sighed as he saw one picture of Meg, eight months pregnant. She was sleeping at the couch with Arianne. ''I remember this one, I took it. You fell asleep, and Ari climbed up on the couch. She curled next to you, and she went asleep right after'', he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Megara smiled and played with a bit of his hair absently. She giggled softly at the photograph and shook her head. "Arianne was so adorable... I hope her children will be as cute as she was," she mumbled. "Maybe a little less hyper, though," she laughed softly. "I just hope her and Jasper wait a little longer than everyone else is... Though, with everything that Hades pulled, I can't say I blame them for wanting to have something solid," She mumbled, sighing after and kissing his neck a few times affectionately. "Why haven't you been sleeping, baby?"
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:05 am

''I hope she wont get children so soon'', he chuckled and looked to a few other photos while she kissed his neck... He pursed his lips and sighed at her question. Why hasn't he sleeping lately? Not even Adam knew the reason why. He turned his gaze to her and murmured softly, ''I don't know... It started when my anger issues got worse, when Hades sent those twins to haunt the kids' dream''
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:09 am

Megara frowned a bit and sighed, hugging him around the neck. "Well... Hades hasn't done anything since they got back. The only danger our children have been in is with Stefan... They're all growing up and they're safe... We're all making sure of that," she assured him, gently brushing his hair away from his eyes. "It's not healthy for you to not sleep..." She mumbled and gently moved the pictures out of his hands so that she could crawl onto his lap and sit with her legs around his middle. "What can I do to help?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:20 am

Adam clenched his fist at the mention of Stefan... He didn't want the boy out from the jail so soon, and he was worried about Ari getting closer to him and he couldn't help her, since she had moved to her own place. Adam sighed and looked to her violet hues, wrapping one arm around her waist. He looked down to the photos and got one. The were in their honeymoon, and he looked so happy so young. ''I miss those times...'', he said quietly. ''I can feel I've become somebody else, and I missed the one in this photo''
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:41 am

Meg looked towards the photograph and pursed her lips before smiling fondly at the photo. "...I miss him, too," She admitted, turning her violet hues onto him. "He was happy... And so caring... Spoiled, but loyal. Passionate..." she sighed and cupped his face in her hands, leaning over and kissing his lips slowly and tenderly. "But, that doesn't mean I don't love you how you are now," She said quietly. "I thought you'd changed to the point where I couldn't recognize you... I was wrong. He is still you. You've just gotten older... Your stress has given you a few gray hairs here and there, but..." she smiled a bit and kissed his lips again. "You're not young anymore. Neither am I... I think maturity suits you," She shrugged. "What is it about how you are now that you don't like?" She asked softly, stroking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:04 am

Adam kissed her softly, not kissing her fully, because he was still bothered about something. He knew she was right, and she put in words exactly what he was feeling. ''I hate not being young'', he murmured. ''I hate that I couldn't protected you when Hades tried to get you again. I hate I couldn't help Ari when she was in that heavy depression or when Stefan attacked her. I hate that Paris isn't close to me anymore... But most of all, I hate that everything I mentioned before happened because of me, in one way or another'', he said quietly, ''And I hate I'm losing the control of things... Like our kids'', he chuckled weakly, ''Well, they aren't kids anymore'', he pouted a bit.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:29 am

Megara listened, her gaze becoming soft as he went on. She sighed and leaned her forehead against his. "Adam... Just because you are not physically young does not mean you cannot be mentally young. I mean, look at Belle and I. We have as much fun as we did when we were twenty. And, as for physically, I like the more mature look on you," She admitted, brushing her hands against his chest gently. "The kids are growing up... And, a part of me is glad about that -- about us having time to our selves. We've drifted and I hate that... The kids are getting on with their lives just like we did at their age -- er, my age," she giggled a bit. "I want us back... The two who ran around in the park like five year olds -- after I dragged you out of the loft, that is," She smirked slightly. "We can do that. Who the hell cares who stares at us? Just because we're older doesn't mean we have to stop living. If anything, it means we need to live even more than we used to. I want to do things like go dancing and have sex in places that you're certainly not supposed to like we did when we were younger. Who says we can't?" She scoffed and kissed his cheek. "You aren't losing control of anything but your mind. And I can't say that's always a bad thing. When Belle lost her mind, she became the happiest person around, did she not?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:03 pm

''See... I think that's why I feel like an old man... I had to grow up for me and you'', he teased a bit and pursed his lips as he listened to her words. He didn't like the fact their kids were growing up. He hated magic, but he wouldn't mind if the witches would turn Ari and Paris into babies instead of Titus. he chuckled a bit when she talked of the time when they were younger, and they didn't need to worry with anything but having fun. He chuckled lightly and blushed a bit as he recalled the sex adventures they had. He wrapped his arms around her more tightly and kissed her lips softly.

''I've always taught to be responsible, and to have the control upon things... I lost my mind when the curse hit me on the first time, not in the good way, and you saw how I was on my homeland'', he sighed and rested his head upon her shoulder. ''I'm tired....'', he murmured. He wasn't tired not only physically, but also mentally. ''Maybe I shouldn't go to the agency today.... I'm tempted on let the control upon your hands today... I should get used to not have it all the time''
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Megara played with his hair and sighed, kissing the side of his head. "Stay home with me today... We can cuddle and you can sleep on my chest like you used to," she offered with a small smile. "I love you," she whispered into his ear, smiling gently. "You deserve a day off."
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:34 pm

''Are you sure you don't want to go to the park? And to act like we're four years old?'', he murmured softly, though he was more inclined to stay home and just be next to her. They were alone into the loft, something normal on the past few days, he would like some time of peace.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Megara smirked and kissed his cheek. "After your nap," she mumbled and got up. She tugged him up with her and led him back to the bed. She laid down and tugged him to lay with her. "C'mon," She said, patting her chest for him to lay his head.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:54 pm

Adam chuckled softly, and closed the box with the photos before getting up with her. He laid by her side and smiled a bit shyly before resting his head upon her chest... ''I love you, Meg... I'm sorry I haven't told you this more often these past few days'', he murmured as he close his eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Megara sighed and kissed the top of her head. "I love you more," she said quietly as she wrapped her arms around him and held him close. She could sleep a while longer, so she didn't mind cuddling with him now.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Adam didn't expect to fall asleep so fast like he did. It was past noon when he opened his eyes again. He blinked for a couple of times before snuggling more into Meg's embrace, and kept closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Megara smiled when she felt him wake up. She'd only slept lightly, as she wasn't really sleepy. She stroked his hair gently and kissed the top of his head. "Good morning, beautiful," She mumbled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Adam smirked and looked up to her, ''Good morning, love'', he murmured and leaned up to kiss her lips tenderly. ''What's your plans for today?'', he murmured softly, nuzzling his nose with hers.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:47 pm

"Hmm..." Megara thought for a moment as she played with his hair. "We could go frolic like we're teenagers... Or we could stay behind here and take advantage of Paris and Leah being out of the house for the day," She mused, biting on her bottom lip playfully before giggling softly. "What would you like to do, love?"
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Adam smiled and kissed on her lips to make her stop bitting on them... ''We can decide it later'', he murmured as he kissed down on her jaw. ''How about if we take a shower before?'', he suggested with a small grin and got up from the bed. He took his shirt and pants and looked back to her.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Meg smirked a bit and nodded. She closed her eyes partially to follow the path of his lips on her jaw in her mind. "A shower sounds nice," She mumbled, watching him as he got up and started undressing. "Nuu! Undressing you is my job," she pouted at him and giggled softly as she scurried over to him and wrapped her arms around his middle. She kissed his back once before smiling and walking towards the bathroom as she pulled her t-shirt over her head, leaving her in her bra and underwear. She didn't usually sleep in anything more than that.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:11 am

Adam chuckled and smiled when he felt her lips upon his back. He watched as she went to the bathroom and took her shirt off. He followed right behind her, and hugged her from her back. ''You are beautiful, but you already know it'', he murmured as he kissed her shoulder, and led her to the box, ''There is still a piece of clothe on... Why don't you take it off for me?'', he smirked and placed his hands upon her hips softly and turned her around, to face him.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:06 am

Megara giggled softly and leaned back against him. "Thank you," She hummed. As she was turned, she smiled and bit her bottom lip. "I'd love to," She hummed. She knelt down, tugging the hem of his boxers down with her as she went. She kissed along his abdomen and down to his shaft, her lips gently brushing to the tip. She took the boxers off of him and smiled. "Should I continue or did you want this to be a clean bath?" She questioned, arching a playful brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:28 am

Adam bit his lips lightly as he watched her going down and kissing his abdomen and his shaft after. He smirked a bit and murmured, ''I don't want anything but you getting what you want, love'', he smiled and bent to kiss her lips softly. ''Do everything you want'', he murmured and leaned back, locking his eyes upon her face. Of course he didn't want her to stop, but he had decided he was going her to do all the shots that day, ot him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]   Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures Of You [Tag: Meg]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Penthouse (De Chambord)-
Jump to: