Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) Empty
PostSubject: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:14 am

Jasper's coughs racked his body as he leaned against the sink. He silently cursed at himself for getting sick, especially when Kida acted relentless about health. He could only hear her voice in his ears, frowning upon him not taking better care upon himself. Honestly, Jasper could admit that he felt intimidated by his aunt more than his parents more often than not. He chuckled at the mere thought before looking over at the door, where Olive paced back and forth, waiting for Arianne to get home. 

Though, he knew it was best to tell Arianne that he felt under the weather, he didn't want to worry her. It wasn't bad at the current moment, just a small dose of the flu. Maybe he could take medicine now, get to bed early, and be better in the morning without having to worry Ari. He nodded at his plan as he quickly grabbed the flu medicine from the cabinet and downed the small cup filled of the distasteful liquid. Jasper made a face, always hating taking medicine of any kind, before washing out the cup and placing the bottle back in the cabinet. Subtle coughs cause Jasper to groan softly before he drank some water, trying to wash out the medicine from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:27 am

Arianne came upstairs to the loft not too long later. She giggled as she heard Olive's soft patter of feet near the door. She opened up the door and grinned when the small puppy yapped excitedly and jumped on her leg. She picked her up and nuzzled her nose to her own. Then, she turned her brown eyes over to the boy on the couch and smiled cheerfully. "Hi there, handsome," She said before shutting the door and setting her bag down. She walked over to him and then paused and narrowed her eyes a bit. She leaned down and pressed her lips against his forehead, and instantly made a face. "You have a fever," She mumbled before a look of puzzlement came over her features. She'd never had to take care of someone who was sick. She'd practically been taken to the hospital any time she'd ever gotten sick. Or to Rose. Whoever came first.

She bit her lip and got up, hurrying to their bedroom and grabbing the comforter off of the bed. She dragged it into the living room and wrapped it around him. Olive jumped up onto Jasper's lap and cuddled close to him. "Do you... Want soup? I can make soup," She offered, sitting beside him on the sofa. She only knew things she'd seen in movies. Blankets and soup, right?
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:05 am

Jasper looked over when he heard the door open and Olive do her usual whenever one of them came home. "Hi there, beautiful." He responded back to her with a smile matching hers. He reached for her hand and interlaced their fingers together when she came over before raising a small curious brow as she narrowed her eyes. "What?" He asked, his blues eyes blinking innocently up to her as she leaned down to kiss his forehead. He sighed though, as she realized that he felt ill, before watching the puzzlement in her eyes. 

"Ari... It isn't bad. It's just a cough and a small fever, I already took medicine." He tried to explain to her while she left to their room. He didn't object to the blanket, knowing fully well it was too late to convince her out of it. "Arianne..." He sighed, sitting up and moving his hand to place on her cheek softly. "I'm fine... I just need rest, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:07 am

"A small fever?" Arianne questioned and pursed her lips as he tried to talk her out of taking care of him. "Jasper. You always take care of me. And, I know for a fact that if I were the one sick, you wouldn't be sitting here telling me to just sleep it off," She pointed out. She got up then and went off to the bathroom cabinet. She grabbed the thermometer and brought it back. "I don't... Know how to work this," She admitted as she sat onto her knees on the couch beside him, fiddling with the fancy electric thermometer.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:14 am

Jasper pursed his own lips when she talked about what he would've done if this was Arianne instead of him. He knew she was right, so he sighed heavily and decided to lay back down as he watched her go to the bathroom. His fingers combed through Olive's soft fur idly as he waited. He watched as she came back and chuckled when she knelt down, admitting that she couldn't figure out the thermometer. He reached over and popped off the cap of the tip of the thermometer before guiding her hand as he placed the tip in his mouth, just under his tongue. He pointed to the button closer to her, deciding to let her do it instead of himself.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:17 am

Arianne watched him curiously and bit her bottom lip in concentration. She furrowed her brows at the way the thing worked, but didn't question it. She glanced at him as he gestured to the button. She nodded slightly and gently pressed it. When it beeped, she smiled brightly, obviously proud of herself. She waited until it beeped again before removing it from his mouth gently. She made a face at the numbers on the screen. She showed him the reading of 101.8. "I should just... take you to see Kida," she mumbled, brushing his bangs from his forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:28 am

Jasper smiled a bit as she looked so proud of herself from pressing the thermometer button. He watched her expression, only know that his temperature was a bit higher than normal. Only chuckling softly at her suggestion, Jasper merely shook his head before covering his mouth from a small cough coming out. "If we go and see Kida, she'd yell at me for getting sick before drugging me up with a bunch of medication. It's fine Ari... I'll just stay in bed for a few days and watch you play nurse. I always dreamed about you playing nurse." He said, admitting the last part with small sheepish blush upon his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:32 am

"Kida doesn't use medicine, Jasper," Arianne pointed out with a small scoff. "Well... She does now, but," She shook her head and sighed. With Kida becoming a doctor, she'd had to get used to medicine over magic. She arched a brow at his admittance and smirked to herself. "Oh? So, you have a role playing fetish, huh?" She said playfully before giggling softly and kissing his blush. "Maybe I can give you a sponge bath. We'll see," She hummed. "First, I'm going to make you soup," she nodded and got up, scampering off to the kitchen. Olive seemed to know that Jasper was sick. So, instead of following Ari like she normally would, she stayed curled up on Jasper's lap.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:23 am

Jasper shrugged softly before pouting when she kissed his blush. "You're so going to use that on me later, aren't you?" He asked her, his pout still evident before a small grin appearing on his lips. He smiled softly, gratefully, when she said she was going to make soup for him. A small cough came from his lips once more before he looked down at Olive. "You're too cute... You knew that already though..." He commented, his finger gently scratching the back of the pup's small ear.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:26 am

"Absolutely," Arianne called back to him before giggling again and getting out a can of chicken noodle soup. She poured it into a pot and added water before humming to herself as she stirred it. She would make him better soup later. But, for now, canned soup would do fine. She could go to the store tomorrow to get ingredients to make home made soup like her mother taught her to. Olive nuzzled towards Jasper's caress and yipped softly at the remark, like she was was answering him. 

When Arianne was done with the soup, she poured it into a bowl and got him some saltine crackers before walking back and sitting beside him. "Should I feed you by hand?" she asked playfully. She giggled softly before biting her lip. "...I always liked cops. Or maybe it's just handcuffs..." She shrugged and stirred his soup gently.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:38 am

Jasper smirked softly at Olive's small response, continuing to pet her fur ever so delicately. Jasper looked over when he heard Ari coming back over and grinned softly. "Well... Since you have me cocooned in this blanket, I would appreciate it..." He mused, his blue eyes blinking innocently to her as if he wasn't taking this to his advantage. He raised an amused brow as she commented how she liked cops before chuckling at the handcuff comment. "Should I invest in some handcuffs?" He asked her, his raised eyebrow playful towards her.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 am

Arianne smirked at him and shrugged her shoulders. "Only If I can play with them, too," she hummed. "I find it weird that I like cops... I mean, as many times as I've gotten arrested?" She scoffed. Despite the times she'd been arrested, she'd always been set free. Funny how cases fell apart when your father was rich and your best friend had family in the business of finding (and making) lost people. She scooped up a spoon full of soup and gently blew on it before moving it over to his lips. "Choo choo," she teased, smiling childishly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:31 am

"Of course." Jasper said with a small smirk upon his lips before chuckling, shaking his head. "That's probably because they can't get you into a cell without a lawsuit." He pointed out before watching as she blew on the spoon. He pouted like a small child when she made the train sound but grinned nonetheless, opening his mouth just to sip the liquid off the spoon.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:52 am

Arianne grinned at him and giggled softly as he pouted at her. "Here. Be a bird. And, don't even tell me I'll get sick. I'm not afraid to go to your sister for magic," she cooed playfully and scooped up another bit of soup. She blew it off, then sipped it off the spoon. She leaned over to him and kissed his lips before gently guided his lips apart and giggling as she gave the soup to him instead. She laughed as she sat back and wiped her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:25 am

Jasper raised a brow as she told him to be a bird. He didn't understood what she meant before she sipped the soup. "Ari. You're gonna get-..." Jasper started to protest before she kissed his lips. After she gave him the soup and he swallowed, he pouted to her even more. "You're gonna get sick... But I like that more than the train..." He admitted before licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:42 am

Arianne smiled and shook her head. "I thought you would," she mumbled and giggled to herself. She got another spoonful and leaned back over to him, kissing him again and giving him the soup. But, she prolonged the kiss after, gently leaning into it. Olive yipped and jumped up to lick her jaw, which made her giggle and lean back. "Right, right. I'm supposed to be feeding him," she sighed and then smirked to herself. "Besides, Jasper... If you think I'm going to go days without kissing you just because I might get sick, you really don't know me," she pouted at him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Jasper grinned at her playfully before closing his eyes as she leaned back over. He let the soup slink down and smiled a bit as her lips lingered on his. He pouted when Olive cause Ari to lean back away from him, briefly sticking his tongue out at the small pup. He looked back at Ari and gently shook his head at her pout. "I know... I just hope you won't get sick because of me." He said, leaning over to her and gently nuzzling his nose against hers.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Arianne smiled a bit and kissed his nose quickly. "Rose has treated me so many times that I'm pretty sure I can't get sick anymore," She giggled a bit before kissing him again tenderly. "Now... Bird or choo choo train?" She asked with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:13 am

Jasper chuckled a bit, smiling a bit before biting his lip. "Actually..." He started, a few coughs coming from his scratchy throat now. "Lizzy gave me a scrapbook recently and she wanted your opinion on it. It's the pinkish, creamish one with pink flowers peaking out from the front in the 'Lizzy Scrapbook' drawer."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 am

"Oh?" Arianne mused before getting up and walking over to the drawer. She picked up the scrapbook and brought it over to him. She blinked at him, knowing he probably wanted to show it to her. But, she was curious. She leaned her head a bit and lifted the cover just a bit, trying to peak into the book.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:06 am

Jasper watched as she walked over to the drawer, his heart beating a bit faster and not because of the recent coughs. He chuckled the way she blinked at him, knowing she was curious, before nodding softly. "Go ahead and Open it." He told her before biting his bottom lip as he watched her open to the first page.

Jasper blushed and placed his palm over his face at the first picture. "God, I hate that picture..." He mumbled, the first picture being his first drawing ever that he attempted. After laying eyes on Arianne for the first time, and her running up; squeezing him to death, he wanted to give something to her like he saw his Father do all the time. So, he went home and spent hours on one drawing. When he was done, of course he was proud, but when he saw other drawings as well and Rosie constantly making fun of him about the drawing, he hid the drawing shamefully in the deepest darkest corner that no one could find. Well, up until a little pest named Elizabeth came along and dug it up somehow. She forced him not to try and redo it like the rest of his pictures he'd done because she thought it was adorable, regardless that it was drawn on the back of a coloring paper from Ihop.

As she looked through the pages, he watched her expressions and smiled a bit towards her. Some of the pictures consisted of when they were little, simple teens in middle school, and especially during their high school years. He couldn't say he wasn't thankful for Rosie's help when it came to finding the older pictures. The last picture of her consisted of a teenage version of her and Olive, as best as he could draw the pup, before she started flipping through wedding drawn photos. She caught him a few times drawings these pictures, but he only let her assumed that it was for Liam's or Rosie's wedding. When she got to the back, a lumpy drawing of a ring covered something taped to the back. When she uncovered it, a bright ring shined in her eyes.

Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) Tumblr_inline_mr3ppz6ofp1qz4rgp

Before she could look up at him, he already slide out of the piles of blankets and knelt down next to her. He pulled the ring away from the small tape that held it onto the back of the scrapbook and his blue hues looking into her warm ones. "Ari... Ever since the day I first saw you, since I was a one year old, I knew that I loved you with every fiber of my being. Everything that I remember since being a small child was always about you and how much I wanted to make you happy, or how nervous I was around you, or how much I wanted to draw how beautiful you were... I watched you grow from this cute little girl to this beautiful, amazing woman that's changed my life for the better. I love you Ari, I love your name, I love your voice, I love your body, I love your soul, I love your smile, I love your laugh, I. Love. You. And with that, I want to ask you. Will you marry a boring guy like me, Arianne De Chambord, and become Mrs. Jasper Rider?"
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:30 am

A smile split the girls lips as she looked over the first few pictures. She smiled fondly to see the old pictures -- one she knew he hid from her like the plague. She giggled softly, brushing her fingertips over the old pictures absently, and imagining what he had looked like as he drew them. However, as she turned to more recent ones, her smile became loving of the care he'd put into drawing more pictures of her, despite him seeing her every day now. Even the picture of her with Olive. She giggled softly and shook her head. Olive even yipped from her lap. 

She eyed the wedding images a bit speculatively. Those were for the other's weddings. Why would he put them into a scrap book for her? When the idea came to her mind, her heart started beating faster. She felt the heavier page and bit down into her bottom lip. She felt him move and quickly turned her wide, warm eyes onto him and felt her heart practically beating out of her chest. Before he finish the word Rider, she had tears in her eyes and a grin on her lips. She practically tackled him onto the ground, her arms around his neck in a tight hug and her head tucked away into the nape of his shoulder. She leaned back and looked at him, not caring that she was crying. Her gaze was a bit starstruck. "...No," she said quietly, then bit her lip. "I won't marry a boring guy,' She put it simply. "I'll marry this amazing man that I've known since I could see. The one who has always been the first person I would look for in any and every crowd. The one I would dream about and fantasize alongside Rosie when we were imagining being Princesses and having a prince... The one who thinks so little of himself when he's literally the best man I have ever met. The only man I have ever been able to picture myself with... The only man I've ever wanted to spend the rest of my life with," She whispered, smiling through her tears. "I would ask why you want to marry me of all people, but... When I'm with you... I see myself as a better person than I do without you. I know I'm not worthless. I can feel your love, even when I'm away from you. I know you would care if I was gone. I know that when you look at me, you see someone who is beautiful and smart and talented and all these things I've been forced to believe I'm not by boys who treat me like I'm nothing... You've always tried to show me that, and I'm so sorry it's taken me till now to see it myself... You make me better, and I can only hope that I do the same for you," she whispered and placed a soft kiss against his lips. "My only regret is that you did this while you were sick..." She pouted against his lips. "You're already out of breath from coughing... You'd be no fun in the bedroom," She teased, smiling and giggling softly before kissing him again tenderly. "I love you," she sighed, hugging him again.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:36 am

Jasper chuckled when she tackled him, a smile on his lips and his fingers brushing her soak cheeks gently. He blinked when she said no, but soon his lips turned into a warm, loving gaze to her. He sat them up as she spoke and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to his body. "I am a better person with you..." He whispered softly before taking in her kiss, chuckling softly at her words. "I know... Blame Lizzy for giving it to me today... I couldn't wait... I'll make it up to you, I promise." He explained softly as he slide the ring on her ring finger. "And I love you."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:44 am

Arianne smiled and nuzzled their noses together before looking to the ring. She hadn't really looked at it when he had held it up to her before. She'd been waiting to hear a proposal that she hadn't even had to think about what to say. She smiled, seeing how beautiful the ring truly was. "I love you, more," she whispered and kissed his lips again softly. "The ring is beautiful... Where the hell did you get the money for it, though? Are you selling my weed?" She questioned, arching a playful brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:09 am

Jasper smiled softly before looking down at the ring with her. He chuckled and put his hands up in defense, "No, I didn't sell any of it. A while back, a client came into my Father's work looking for something 'uniquely raw'. So, for about a month, he searched all over Seattle and even out of state to find what the client wanted. But, the client told him he already seen all of these types of styles, too uniformed he called it. One day, when me and my siblings came back to the house to hang out with my mom, my father instantly came up to me and asked me if I had any drawings that I could give him. I gave him any drawings that I had that wasn't you and the client bought it. Everything else is history."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Library Loft (Jasper+Ari)-
Jump to: