Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hands (Future Fic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Jack made a face and jumped down, hurrying over to his siblings and climbing onto Finn's back with a laugh. Rosie giggled and got up, moving over to sit on Damon's lap. "So... About kissing mommy..." She smirked a bit and leaned over, kissing his lips deeply.

----

Finn smiled and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. He liked kissing her, more than he expected to, if he was honest with himself. "Is it wrong to be this close to someone?" He questioned, brushing his hand against her lower back gently. "By the way... Your skin is soft," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:26 pm

''Jackieee!!!'', Lexi whinned when she felt him climbing on her back... ''I can't stand you too at the smae time on my back'', she mumbled with a small pout. Damon smirked and wrapped his arms around Rosie, ''Hmm, about that...'', he murmured, his emerald hues meeting her golden ones before kissing her deeply as well.

-------

Naomi giggled softly upon his lips, and nuzzled her nose against his gently, ''You feel soft too'', she murmured, caressing his upper arms softly, ''And it's not wrong to be this close with someone you really care about... And I care about you, Finn. A lot'', she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Jack grinned devilishly and wiggled on top of them both. "Jacccck! Off!" Finn laughed. Jack smirked and rolled off of the two of them, laying beside them and looking at the drawing. Rosie smiled and gently tangled a hand in his hair as she returned the kiss. "I love you," She whispered against his lips.

----

Finn nodded and bit his lip before kissing her again. He let his lips travel along her cheek and then to her jaw. Her skin was softer under his lips. He kissed her throat and down to her neck and shoulder. "I care about you, too, Nay," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Alexia kicked the air as Jack wiggled, but she was also laughing and having fun as well. She turned her gaze to him when he laid by her side, ''So, what do you think about the drawing?'', she asked with a smirk. Damon caressed her side softly as he kissed her, and smiled at her lips, ''I love you too'', he murmured with warm eyes.

-------

Naomi smirked a bit when she saw him bitting his lip, she was liking to see his new side. She closed her eyes and kissed him again. Then, she was the one bitting her lip as he kissed down on her jaw. She tilted her head, as his lips trailed down on her throat and moaned softly. No one had made her feel like that, and she wanted to do some things to him that a princess wasn't supposed to do or to act... ''Finn'', she whispered, wrapping her arms around his shoulders she leaned up, to kiss his lips deeply.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Jack looked it over and smirked. "I'm a little taller than Finn," He whispered. Finn pouted at the both of them. Rosie smiled and nuzzled his nose to her own before looking at the children. "I'm glad that the others are so accepting of Finn," she murmured.

----

Hearing her make that noise so close to his ear caused him to shiver and pull her close. As she whispered his name, he looked towards her and leaned into the kiss. He groaned softly into the kiss and then paused as he felt a strange sensation for him at his hips. He blushed darkly. "I... Er...." he stammered a bit. The feeling was a good one, especially with her this close. But, he'd never been around anyone enough to experience something like this. He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Lexi stuck her tongue out to Jack, ''No, you two have the same height.... But Finn is cuter than you, so I guess I should draw him more handsome than you'', she teased and tapped his nose softly. ''How do you feel about it, Fifi?'', Alexia turned her gaze to him. Damon smiled slightly, and looked at the kids as well, ''They are great children, just like you'', he murmured softly and kissed her shoulder lightly, ''Let me help you with the dishes'', he said and smirked up to his wife.

-------

Naomi got startled when she felt something in her hips and jumped back, a bit away from Finn. At first she imagined it was a fish, or another animal, ''Did you feel that too?'', she murmured. She got a bit confused when she saw him blushing, and she looked down. She blushed too, and pursed his lips... ''Finn... Well... I... don't'', she murmured quietly, and looked away. She had no idea of what to do, she wasn't expecting him to do something like that. She wanted to have her first time, but she was unready for it.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:41 pm

Finn smiled to himself as he heard her words. "Oh, geez. Thanks," He mumbled with a pout. Finn smirked and bit his lip. "About your drawing...?" he asked timidly. "I can't... see it... remember?" He mumbled, frowning a bit. Rosie smirked and rolled her eyes. "You'd better," She mumbled and kissed his lips once softly before getting up and gathering up the plates and what not. 

-----

Finn rubbed the back of his neck before biting his lip and ducking down into the water in embarrassment. He felt like he did something wrong with the way she was reacting to it. He ran his hands back through his hair and hovered neck deep in the water farther in from her. He didn't want her to be uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, Naomi... I don't know what I did.... Or what's going on at the moment, but... I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:03 am

Lexi giggled at Jack, and then she turned her eyes to Finn, ''I know, baby brother...'', she murmure softly and leaned to kiss his cheek lightly, ''I wanted to know if you agree that you cuter than Jack'', she said softly. She could be only seven, but ever since she became an older sister, she protected her twins, just like her mother did with her father. Damon smirked and kissed her lips softly before getting up and gathering what Rosie left behind on the table.

-------

''Finn...'', Naomi murmured and sighed as she saw him getting far from her. She shook her head and walked closer to him, but not so closer to make their bodies touch. She hovered in the water just like him and looked at his face, ''You don't have to be sorry, Finn'', she said quietly, ''I have no idea of what was happening, but when we were together lik that, I wanted to do something with you... I was liking it, and I wanted to have more'', she murmured, thinking she was a complete fool on saying those things. ''What exactly were you thinking?''
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:12 am

Finn sighed in relief that she hadn't forgotten about his eyes. "Oh... Well. I know I'm more handsome than Jack," He teased, smiling to himself. Jack pouted and huffed, crossing his arms. Rosie giggled softly and walked outside to wash the dishes in the trough after filling it with water from the pump. "Sheesh... How I miss running water," She sighed heavily.

-----

Finn bit his lip and looked towards the sound of her voice. "I was... thinking about you... What you look like when I can feel your skin," He admitted. "And... Then I felt funny," He blushed. "I mean... I like the way it feels to be that close to you. I like kissing you... I didn't want to stop either, I just... I didn't understand what happened," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hands (Future Fic)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3