Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shit [Tag: Belle]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

Shit [Tag: Belle] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:28 pm

Belle sighed and shook her head. "I don't care if I do waste my time, Eri. You're worth it," She shrugged and kissed his cheek. "So. I'll be here to get you tomorrow, alright? And then we will go to your house, and we will cuddle and eat ice cream. Sound good?" She questioned, cupping his cheeks and tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Eric shook his head and looked down... ''If you think so'', he shrugged. However, he didn't want her to waste her and Flynn's money upon him. ''I have some money on the bank... I've been saving for the boy's college'', he said quietly, ''You can take whatever you need to take me from here. I'll restore the money when I can'', he said quietly. He hated telling her about that money... No one knew, not even Kida, that was meant to be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Belle shook her head and smirked. "I'm John Rolfe's sister, Eric. If I say to let you go, you'll be let go," She said simply. "No need to waste that money. Ian will need it for medical school," she pointed out. "I love you, Eri," she said after a moment and hugged him tightly. "Don't drop the soap, okay?" She said a bit playfully before smirking and grabbing up the paperwork. She walked out of the room then and assured the guards she was okay before telling them to treat him like a king.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:13 pm

Eric nodded quietly, ''I love you too'', he murmured, and pursed his lips. He knew Ian would need that money soon, and Chris when if he's back from military, and decides to start a career. He shook his head at her teasing, and sighed as he wacthed her leaving... The guards went back then, and treated him a little better than before, though Eric didn't notice any difference at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shit [Tag: Belle]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2