Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ops...

Go down 
+7
Stefan Rolfe
Elena Rolfe
Liam Rider
Ian Storm
Arianne De Chambord
Elizabeth Rider
Damon Rolfe
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Ops...   Ops... EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:12 pm

The party was going on at the loft where Jasper and Ari lived... The Riders twins decided to throw a surprise party for Ari, and Damon was the only one who didn't scream 'Surprise!', when Jasper and Ari got home. Instead, he covered his ears, knowing the noise would be much for him. He couldn't leave Rosie's side, no matter how long it was... It seemed like he had just proposed and moved in with her last night.

Paris was having a great time at the party too. He wanted to spend more time with his sister, and also to make everyone see that Leah was nice, and cute even. He had a glass of punch in one hand, and his fingers interlaced with Leah's. He was in the corner, having a chat with Oliver... He wanted to be friend with the guy, since he was Leah's brother.

Ian was next to Stefan, and having some punch... He wasn't much into alcohol, but he made that night an exception. He was listening to Stefan talking to the others... It was the first time they were all reunited after they were back, and everyone was alive. There was some collateral effect, but they were working hard to fix those... But that was a night for celebrate, so Ian forgot about his worries, and just enjoyed the moment.

Elena stayed closer to Chris, taking care of him as always... But she also talked with H. and eveyone on the party, except the Leah girl... No matter how hard Paris tried to make her see she had changed, Elena didn't buy that. The girl wanted her and her cousin dead, and Elena wasn't wiling to forgive her for that. Maybe she would never forgive the girl for that, and she thought it would be wiser if she was far from her, or else, she would scratch her face, or maybe scream at her ear. She didn't want to make a scene, so that's why she stayed by Chris side.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Jasper grinned as everyone yelled surprise for Ari. Him and Rosie planned everything since they got back, ideas coming in left and right. Finally, both of them agreed on a party at the loft with their close family and friends. While Jasper took Ari out for most of the day, seeing different sights of Seattle for her birthday, Rosie prepared the loft for the party. Jasper kissed Ari's cheek affectionately, wrapping his arms around her. "Happy Birthday, Ari." He whispered in her ear, giving her one last kiss before letting her go to mingle, but still keeping his fingers interlaced with hers. 

Elizabeth stayed next to her brother during the night, a bit upset that she couldn't invite Violet, but seeing what had happened the other night, she didn't questioned it. However, when she saw Oliver, she grinned and nearly skipped over, talking to him and joking a bit. 

When Oliver asked Helena to go to Arianne's party, she wasn't too willing to go. When he'd commented on the problem being Liam, she didn't respond back to him. But, he managed to convince  her to go whether she was going to be happy about it or not. It helped when he said that Liam wasn't going to be there, not feeling 'comfortable' with going to a party with a room full of people he barely knew. However, Oliver lied to her when Liam was actually there and she managed to glare heavily at him for some time. However, Helena let it go, thinking about how this was Ari's party and day and Helena wouldn't ruin it with a sour mood.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:18 am

Rose kissed the side of Damon's head and smiled happily to see her friend. Arianne grinned and hugged Jasper, excited. She stayed with Jasper for a while before moving to go and talk with everyone.

Leah kept close to Paris, refusing to separate as she was a bit scared of being hurt. She liked talking to Oliver now that she was no longer how she had been before. Oliver on the other hand was happy to talk to anyone. He smiled innocently at Helena and ducked his head. Thankful for Lizzy's distraction, he took into talking to her.

Stefan leaned on Ian and giggled the more drunk he got. He had always been a light drinker.

Christian sat in his wheelchair, not very interested in the party due to his own moping. He was depressed for being in a wheelchair. He focused on Elena and gently pulled her to sit on his lap, his arm around her.

Liam sat in the corner and sighed, sipping on the punch. He didn't care if he was drinking alcohol. He just wanted to forget that Helena was there, despite his habit to stare at her from under his lashes. With his memory back, he was even more depressed than before.

"Hey, Ian! I heard your magic had gotten better... Dare to demonstrate?" Arianne hummed, smiling brightly. "Oh yeah! C'mon baby!" Stefan grinned, nudging him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:47 am

Elena giggled softly as Christian pulled her, and gladly wrapped her arms around his neck... ''What's that face, handsome?'', she pouted lightly, seeing how depressed he looked... ''This is a party... I won't leave you upset...'', she whispered and nuzzled her nose against his before kissing him tenderly.

Ian shook his head, and smiled goofly. He was a light drinker, not like Stefan though. ''I'm not sure...'', he scratched the back of his nape... Damon turned his hues towards Ian, and Paris chuckled quietly on his corner... ''This is going to be interesting...'', he hummed at Leah's ear. He just pictured his father there, seeing Ari asking for a magical demonstration.

Ian bit the corner of his lip lightly, and eyed everyone around him, expecting something from him. ''Okay...'', he murmured, and thought for a moment before picking one of new spells he learned... It was a simple one, revealing someone's color aura. He imagined it would be fun if be tried the spell on everyone so they would all know their colors... He closed his eyes, and focused for a moment before murmuring the spell... But something went wrong. The spell was draining more of his strenght then he expected, but it was too late, and he couldn't revert it... There was a strong light that blinded everyone in the room. After the light was gone, they all had switched their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 am

Jasper chuckled as both Ari and Stef pressured Ian into using magic. He wouldn't have mind if Ian did demonstrate some sort but he didn't want to force him. He grinned as Ian agreed and watched him as he started. However as the bright light flashed, he put his arm up to cover his eyes which did absolutely nothing. When he could see again, he wasn't staring at his bare arm anymore but at arm full of wristbands and bracelets. He blinked, easily recognizing who they belong to and looked over, expecting to see Arianne. However, she wasn't near him and he looked back at the arm still in front of his eyes. Slowly, despite his mind now starting to freak out, he moved his now slim fingers and lowered the arm, only to look at both hands. 

Liz grinned as Ari and Stef mentioned magic. "Show us! Pleaasse Ian!" She begged, clapping her hands in excitement. However, her excitement died down when the light flashed. Liz rubbed her eyes  from the flash before quickly realizing she'd put a bit of mascara on her eyelashes before coming here. She looked at her hand to inspect the damage but gasped as she saw a hand that wasn't hers. She then looked down before looking over to see her now, very tiny, self next to her. "Woah."

Helena watched Ian with a raised brow, interested with what he was going to do. She didn't have much time to react when a light flashed across her eyes, only to gasp. When she was able to see again, Helena quickly realized that she wasn't in her own self again. Several of factors being she felt a bit tipsy now, as she looked down she was wearing very different clothing, and as she spoke, her voice was much lower pitch and she knew exactly who the voice belong to. "Ian, you did something wrong. Very. Wrong." Helena said, gasping as she covered her mouth from her new voice.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:26 am

Arianne grinned and watched the other boy before squeaking at the light and covering her eyes with her arm. When she was able to see, she didn't feel her bracelets pressed to her forehead like she had a moment ago. In fact, she didn't feel quite right at all. She blinked her eyes open and went a bit wide-eyed to find an arm wider than her own with much more muscle. She looked down and pat her chest, knowing exactly who's body she was feeling. She looked around before spotting herself and giggling a bit. However, the sound that came out of her was lower than she expected, and that only made her giggle more.

Stefan watched expectantly, only to blinded and flustered. When he could see again, he rubbed his eyes and grunted. It only took him a second to realize he was rubbing his eyes with both hands. His eyes went open quickly, as well as wide, to find he was not in his own body, but rather in Ian's. "Your butt's not as cushion-ey," He mumbled, wiggling a bit.

Oliver watched, curious too as to what the male could do. When they were changed, he was the one to stare a bit confused at his now tiny, yet oddly mature body. "You've got to be kidding me," He mumbled, his voice higher as he looked up at his own body, arching a brow at it.

Christian started to answer Elena only to be cut off with the bright light, his nose scrunching in distaste as he realized his brother had done something wrong. "Ian, you dumbass," He chastised when he could see, only to find his voice was higher, and he felt smaller. "Oh shit," He breathed, eyes going down to see his girly frame. His hands came up and groped his chest, as if making sure.

Rose tried to cover Damon's eyes, but it was no use. When she opened hers, she quickly took in everyone else's reaction, and dully looked down at her frame. "Well," Was all she murmured as she looked over at her smaller frame and chuckled slightly. "You okay?" she questioned Damon.

Leah covered her eyes and made a face at the bad spell. When she opened her eyes, she was quick to notice her body felt different. She looked down, though not as shocked by what had happened as everyone else. She was used to changing bodies. Still, though, she looked over at Paris and smirked slightly. "That's a good look on you," she teased.

Liam didn't bother to cover his eyes. When he was given his sight back, he found himself less blissfully tipsy, which irked him slightly. However, it was mostly the fact he was wearing tighter clothing than before that made him look down. His expression fell as soon as he realized he was in Helena's body. "Oh my god," He groaned, finding it to be a cruel joke the one person he was trying to get off his mind was now in his body.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:15 am

Ian gasped, feeling more tipsy than before... He groaned and sat on the chair next to him, barely missing his right hand... He blinked a feel times before hearing both Liam and Elena chastising him... ''Haha... very funny, Chris...'', he muttered when his brother joked, and widened his eyes slightly... That wasn't his voice. He looked down to his hands, and whined, seeing only one arm... ''Fuck you, Stef... I'll have to deal with your hangover in the morning...'', he muttered, not able to ratiocinate things anymore.

Elena was taken aback by the bright light, and she only got time to shut her eyes tight, and wait for it was all over... She then felt weird, stronger. Someone was in her lap, she couldn't feel it, but her ars were wrapped around somebody, but her leg... She couldn't feel them... She opened her eyes when she heard her own voice, and gasped seeing herself in her lap... Her face turned from suprise to disapproval when she saw Chris touching herself like that.. ''Hey...'', she whined. ''You can't touch it like that...''

Damon turned his face away and shut his eyes closed when he felt that something was wrong. When he opened his eyes again, he was smaller, and feeling differently... Not only on his body, but also in his mind. He had to look up when someone talked with him, and chuckled. He looked down to himself, and saw what he already suspected... ''I'm okay... How about you?'', he asked and touched her cheek, but he felt weird as he caressed himself.

Paris grumbled something when the spell went wrong... When he opened his eyes again, he frowned seeing everybody's reactions... Not to mention he was feeling different... ''What the...'' he trailed, his voice weird, girly... He looked down to his body, and his jaw went slack, when he saw his new curvy form... He lift his hands and touched his new chest when he heard himself speaking... ''That's too bad you can't teleport anymore...'', he murmured. ''But look... I have nice boobies...'', he teased, squeezing them lightly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 am

Jasper looked over when he heard his voice and knew that Ari was in his body. He walked over to her and couldn't help smiling as he could see she was having fun. "Happy Birthday~." He said, making a small gesture before blushing as he heard Arianne's voice instead of his. "You have a lot of bracelets... And you're hungry... I'm hungry..." He pointed out, frowning a bit. 

Liz looked at Oliver and grinned. "You're short. I get it why everyone calls me shorty now." She said, placing a hand on top of the blonde hair out of instinct. She quickly took it off, grinning sheepishly. "Sorry. I just wanted to know what the felt like." She mumbled before looking down at her arms, grinning as she squeezed her hand just to merely flex a muscle on her arm. 

Helena cursed silently in her head as she looked down and quickly saw herself from across the room, as far away as possible as she planned. By the looks of it, she knew exactly who was in her body instead and cursed even more. It was like fate telling her that she couldn't possibly get away no matter how much she tried. She sighed heavily, thinking of what to possibly do next.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:58 am

Stefan smirked and rolled his eyes. "Drink some water, babe," He mumbled and moved over, kissing the boys cheek. It didn't bother him as much as he'd expected to kiss himself. "Huh... Well, I guess I did always have a thing for myself," He teased.

Christian looked over at Elena and bit his lip, smiling sheepishly. "I was just... feeling..." He mumbled. He didn't get to touch them as it was, so it was nice to know what they did feel like. "Ooh, lemme see the tattoo!" He chimed, wanting to see what it looked like from someone else's point of view. He scooted off the lap and tugged at his old shirt, smiling as he saw the hip tattoo. "Damn. That is hot," He grinned and plopped back onto his lap. "Sorry you kind of got cheated in this," He mumbled, referring to the wheelchair.

Rose leaned into the touch and shrugged. "I'm fine. I'm used to magic pulling this kind of stuff," She mumbled. "You don't have to touch me if it's weird for you, Damon," She assured him.

Leah smirked and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I know. They're pretty great, huh?" She teased. She looked down and tilted her head before reaching down and groping the new attachment through her jeans. "Oh... So, that's what it feels like when it's not hard," She mused, teasing him. She heard her phone beeping in her old pocket and reached over, taking it out. She then laughed and smiled sheepishly at Paris. She showed him the phone to show the reminder on her calendar that it was her time of the month tomorrow.

Arianne giggled a little more before shrugging as he mentioned the bracelets. "You know why I wear so many bracelets," She pointed out, reaching up and moving the bracelets a bit to remind him of the scars. "I don't each much," She mused as she got up. She looked around to note that most of the guys had already coped a feel at their new bodies. She sighed and shook her head before taking her body's hands and eyeing Jasper. She smirked and put said hands onto her old chest. "It's not like you haven't done it before," She teased and laughed before kissing his cheek and looking towards Ian. "So. This can't stay," She pointed out, though that much was obvious. "Who's good with magic? Kida, Belle, Eric... What about that Violet girl? She's as strong as Kida, isn't she?" She mused.

Oliver made a face and chuckled quietly before shaking his head, shivering slightly at the feeling of the blonde curls brushing his skin. "I'm freezing," He mumbled. "Why do you wear so little?" He mumbled, making a face.

Liam shook his head and got up, still holding his mannerisms to not stand up as tall and to be a bit uncoordinated in his movements. "Violet's one of the strongest witches I know. I'm sure she could help," he offered up, knowing that moping around wouldn't get him out of this body any sooner. However, as his stomach growled, he made a face of pain. "Agh... Helena, you haven't eaten," He mused, his face turning concerned as he looked over at her. However, he then pushed away the expression on his face and simply zipped up the jacket she wore, not liking what skin was shown to others. Even if he was trying to give her up, his protectiveness and care for her was not going away.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:30 am

''You little narcissist with big butt...'', he mumbled and rolled his eyes when Stefan kissed him... ''Got over there, and get me some water then...'', he waved his arm to no where.

Elena blushed a little when Chris tugged her/his shirt up... She shouldn't bother so much, since it wasn't her body, but she bothered... She might have switced her bodie with his, but not her mind... She smiled softly when she commented about her being on a wheelchair.. She was upset about that, but she was also happy for seeing him smiling again... ''You have a hot body under your control... Just don't mess with it....'', he sighed, wrapping her/his arms around his/her neck tenderly.

Damon chuckled softly... ''I can't deny it's a little weird... But I would be lying if I said I'm not liking to see things with your eyes...'', he whispered, nuzzling her nose against his softly.

Paris grinned, and shook his head... ''I told you 'little buddy' isn't funny when he's not growing'', he teased, and looked down to his pocket when the phone beeped. He rose an eyebrow and looked confused at the phone screen. ''And it means....?''
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:50 am

Jasper nodded at the bracelets, knowing why and seeing the scars. He frowned though as she said she didn't each much, he needed to check up on that after this. He raised a brow at her before gasping as she placed his hands on her chest. "Ari!" He squeaked, his voice up an octave or two. He glared at her afterwards but merely rolled his eyes. "I'm sure with the combination of all of them, they can switch us back... They managed to turn Titus into a baby..." He pointed out.

"Live a little~." She said to his face before giggling. "I'm never cold, that's why I wear so little. Why do you wear so much though? It's hot in here!" She said, shrugging off the jacket on her before giving it back to Oliver.

Helena pouted a bit when he commented about her eating habits and how he zipped up her jacket. She hadn't ate much lately, that being on her list of less interesting things to do for a couple of days now. However, she did pout about him covering her up. Her outfit wasn't that revealing, but then again, he liked wearing abnormal amounts of clothing. She sighed before looking over at the punch bowl she was near. "Well, at least I can finish what you started." Helena said, raising the drink towards Liam before downing it.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Stefan smirked and shook his head. "As you wish," He hummed, then gave the boy that charming smile he knew Ian often gave him before skipping off to the kitchen.

Ops... Tumblr_inline_mflricbbyJ1rcr9ux

Chris smirked and looked down at his body as if tempted. "Well..." He trailed off, then chuckled as he felt his own arms around his neck now. "No, no. Boys put their hands on the waist," He instructed and took the arms, wrapping them around the tiny waist he was used to holding.

Rose smiled and kissed his nose before sighing. "Are we sure we should tell the adults about this one?" She questioned. "I mean... You guys know I don't usually suggest things like that, but mom has a tendency to overreact. And Adam with the magic?" She shook her head.

Arianne giggled when Jasper glared at her, finding it funny to see herself glaring back. "Rosie has a point... My dad would flip his shit if he even knew I went near magic," She pointed out as she placed her hands on Jasper's now small waist. "Huh... I do have nice curves," she mumbled, flexing her fingers at the fabric covering her hips.

Leah giggled and bit her lip. "You know that thing girls go through once a month?" She questioned. "I'm not on birth control, so... That still happens," she pointed out. "You're going to have a period starting tomorrow," she said, trying to sound sympathetic for the pain he would go through, but a part of her laughing at the fact she figured he was one of those guys who said it 'probably not as bad as girls made it out to be.'

Liam sighed and crossed his arms, shifting his weight onto one leg and eyeing Helena. "Oh, sure. You worry when Lizzy get's drunk and kills her liver, but not me. Thanks, Olympe," He scoffed, shaking his head. "Violet can help. She's stronger than Kida. I'm sure she would know how to reverse the spell," He mumbled. "Lizzy, you've got her number, right?" He questioned, looking over at her and making a slight face to take in his sister was now in Oliver's body. Oliver took the jacket and wrapped his now tiny body. "Are we sure we want to involve Violet...?" He asked skeptically. "She's not the same girl you--" Liam started to say before cutting himself off and sighing. "She's a good girl. She just likes to party too much. But, I'm sure she'd be willing to help, especially since Lizzy is involved."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Ian looked at Stefan, and smirked... ''God... I had no idea how charming I could be'', he mumbled as he shook his head. He turned his attention back to the conversation, as he rubbed his temple slightly, to help him raciocinate better.

''This is so sexist!'', Elena whined, and shuckled after, finding it was funny speaking with Chris' voice. But she let her hands wrapped around his waist, and pulled him closer to her.

Paris wasn't understanding anything that Leah was telling him, until she mentioned he was going to have a period. ''Oh, I see... I heard mom and Ari complaining about it...'', he scoffed. ''But maybe I won't have... Ian can fix it tonight, right, Ian?'', he called. Ian only rolled his eyes, and growled.

Damon turned his gaze to the other, and pursed his lips... ''Perhaps aunt Kida could help... She's teaching magic to Ian.. She could know what spell he used, and then she could revert that... Unless, you want for Paris to have his period...'', Damon chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Jasper listened to the conversation about who to ask for help. He had nothing against Violet, but he would much prefer it if Auntie Kida or even his mother would help out. Freak out or not, it was a better option than leaving it to someone less experienced than them. Jasper gasped and blushed when Ari placed her hands on his waist. "Ari! You've been in this body for 19 years now, you should be used to it now." He mumbled.

"Now don't be hypercritical, Rider. The way I remember it, you were passed out on the couch as well. What's one more drink going to do." Helena pointed out, pouting a bit before grinning, sipping on the cup. Liz was circling Oliver in her body, inspecting herself from all of the angles. She looked up when she heard Helena, who she assumed Liam was in now, called her name. "I do~. Excuse me Oli." Liz hummed before opening Oliver's jacket and reaching down his cleavage to grab her cellphone. She grinned at him before looking at Liam and the others. "Should I call her or not?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Stefan came back and handed off a glass of cold water to Ian. He listened in on the conversations and shook his head. "I kind of like being like this," He mumbled, but then eyed his own bodies lack of an arm. "Sorry you have to deal with that, baby," He sighed.

Christian grinned and kissed Elena's cheek before looking over at the others. "I can help. I'm not quite as drunk as my idiot brother," He mused.

"Uh... Right," Leah giggled and shook her head. Rose smirked and shook her head as well. "I would like to see that," Rose admitted.

Arianne giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "It's different seeing it from someone else's eyes instead of in a mirror or picture," She pointed out. "Besides, you always wanted me to like how i looked," She mused and slid her hands into the back pockets of her old jeans, smiling as she playfully squeezed, now Jasper's, behind.

Oliver arched a brow as Lizzy came over. His eyes went wide and he blushed darkly when he felt his old hand down his now delicate chest. He wouldn't have done that to Lizzy before, so it felt weird now. "Y-You could have just asked me to get it," He mumbled, making a small face.

Liam glared and went over to Helena, taking the cup from her. "Just because you changed your mind about me doesn't mean I'm going to let you fuck up my body. I still care about yours. Pay me the same respect, unless you really are completely heartless," He whispered, not caring if he hurt her feelings. "I was only drinking to try and forget about you anyway," He muttered and looked away, moving back over to his sister. "Er... Video chat with her. I think that'll be easier to explain things," He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Ian smiled thankfully whan Stefan was back with the water, and took large sips frm the glass. He smiled softly at him as he put the glass upon the table, and stood up, hooking his hand upon his neck, and pulling him into a soft kiss... ''Don't be sorry...'', he whispered, and grinned... ''Hmm, my lips are soft.''

Elena hummed softly when he kissed her cheek, and looked at the others... ''Are you sure you can help... You have magic... In your bodie... I don't have any magic'', she rose her eyebrow... ''So... I can help...'', she grinned towards Chris and the others.

Paris rose an eyebrow, and looked from Damon and Rose to Leah... ''What?? That can't be worse than get kicked on the groin...'', Paris muttered, and crossed his arms upon his chest... He was going to show everyone he could deal with a period, and prove that girls make a big deal about that.

''Poor Paris...'', Damon chuckled and looked at his cousins... He noticed how tensed Liam and Helena looked, and sighed. ''Okay... If Violet can help, let's call her...'', he shrugged and wrapped his arms around Rosie's middle.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:32 pm

"True. But I meant when you're in... here. But I guess this counts..." Jasper mumbled softly before making a small noise as she grasped his butt. He huffed out softly, his cheeks pink with embarrassment.

Helena frowned when he came over and flinched internally when he called her completely heartless, the feeling even worse how she felt like it was her own self calling her heartless. "Fine." She mumbled before heading over to a seat next to the window, keeping quiet since her input wasn't needed.

"But then it wouldn't be as fun." Liz said at Oliver before grinning. "Stop being so dramatic~." She hummed before looking back at Liam with a raised eyebrow. She didn't even bother to comment before nodding, sending the call to Violet.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Stefan looked over at Ian and smiled a bit when he felt Ian pulling him for a kiss. He returned the kiss and smirked. "I can say the same," He mused.

Christian tensed when he heard that Elena was going to be the one doing magic. "Heh... no, no, baby. I don't want you making anyone's head explode on accident," He smiled sheepishly.

Leah scoffed and shook her head. "Right... Because your uterus literally tearing its skin off isn't painful," She mumbled.

Rose shook her head and smiled, putting her arms around Damon's smaller frame. She kissed the top of his head. "I love you," She whispered.

Arianne giggled and shook her head. "You're adorable," She mumbled, liking the husky voice. She'd always liked his husky voice. "You're not going to let me kiss you, are you?" She questioned.

Liam winced when he saw the way Helena just walked away. He didn't want to hurt her. But, he had to protect himself. He shook his head and looked back at Lizzy, waiting on the call.

Violet was quick to answer the video call. "Hey bab--oh. Ew. What do you want?" She scowled a bit as she noted it was Oliver's face she saw instead of Lizzy's.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:39 pm

Ian chuckled softly against Stefan's lips, and grinned... ''Hmm, I'm curiousabout one little thing...'', he bit his lip and slid his hand down on Stefan's new frame... He pulled his hips closer to his and smirked as he kissed down on his jaw.

Ops... Tumblr_m2cfpdox2E1rn5vqt

Elena felt Chris tensing upon her lap... Sure she would love to explode someone's head... But her friend was in her body now, and she didn't want to kill him... ''Don't worry, I won't explode anyone... I promisse!'', she grinned cutely.

Ops... Tumblr_inline_morukgz3Oe1qz4rgp

Damon nuzzled his head upon hers, and smirked... It was kinda of funny, having her head upon his this time. He looked up to him, and smiled, ''I love you'', he whispered, and sighed... ''Do you think Liam's friend can help and revert this situation?'', he asked quietly.

Ops... Tumblr_lk9ylfTp521qhi9bao1_400

''Okay... I kick your balls, right here, right now... Let's see what is more painful, love...'', he challenged her... He was sure there was nothing more painful than being kicked... Women were weak, and they complained a lot about little things...

Ops... Dianna-agron-Favim.com-372111
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:32 am

Jasper pouted slightly as she continued to laugh at him. He looked back at her before sighing, leaning over and pressing his lips softly against hers. It still felt weird, knowing it was his lips that he was kissing. However, he knew that it was Arianne he was kissing and not himself, so it made it felt less weird and surprisingly enjoyable. He pulled back, smiling a bit and looking away. "It wasn't as bad as I imagined."

Ops... Tumblr_inline_mok8g48Qwn1qz4rgp

Liz grinned as Violet answered and laughed nervously as she easily mistaken Liz for Oliver. "Actually Vi... It is Liz. We're at Ari's party and my cousin Ian decided to do a magic show. He messed up annd... Look Vi! I have muscles now." Liz explained before grinning and moving the camera around so Violet could see the rest of the room. 

Ops... Tumblr_m6f57kcrQD1rq71ks

Helena looked over at Liz managed to get Vi on the phone, hoping that she would help get them out of this situation as soon as possible. Under different circumstances, she would actually being enjoying this, just like Arianne was. And she knew that Liam would be also, touching just as much as Paris was to Leah right now. She looked over at him and sighed softly, looking out the window once more. 

Ops... Tumblr_inline_morbwmExo51qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:19 am

"Little?" Stefan teased and shook his head. "As much fun as that does sound... We can't right at the moment," He whispered, gesturing to everyone else in the room.

Ops... Tumblr_inline_mmce9dAU0P1qz4rgp

Christian pursed his lips, not sure if he was willing to even attempt this. But, as he saw the grin she was putting on, he couldn't help but smile after a moment. "Fine, fine... Alright. You can... change the color of my hair. Repeat after me," He instructed and told her the spell.

Ops... Tumblr_inline_miusydZxvy1rbmfg7

"Absolutely..." Rose nodded, smiling just a bit. "From what Jasper and Liam told me from when they went to camp with her, she's even stronger than Aunt Kida," She mused.

Ops... Tumblr_mocburLfg31s5yd5xo1_500

Leah returned the brow arch, and then laughed and shook her head a bit. "Paris, when I had my powers, I could change myself into a boy. I'd been hit in the nuts then. I know how that feels. What puts you down for a few minutes has women down for a few days," She murmured.

Ops... Tumblr_mon0fk8hFd1s2p9e0o2_500

Arianne hummed softly when he kissed her, finding her lips softer than she'd expected them to be. She pouted when he pulled away, but did smile at his words. "Good," She hummed and turned his chin back so she could lean over and kiss him again, gently tugging him against her frame as he did so. However, as she let herself slip into the kiss, she was suddenly quite aware of something different. She gasped a bit and pulled back. With a quick glance down, then a wide eyed gaze and a soft of understanding coming over her eyes. "So that's what that feels like," She mumbled before shaking her head and blushing a bit. "I'm gonna... Punch," She cleared her throat slightly. "Oh, shit. You probably don't want that in you though, do you?" She questioned.

Ops... Tumblr_inline_mp0fu64a1j1qz4rgp

Oliver shook his head when he heard how Violet answered the call. "Oh, wow...." Violet mused, eyes going a bit wide. "You uh. Look great. Liz," She mumbled, furrowing her brow. "So wait. Who's in your body, then?" She questioned. "The one you said was 'ew,'" Oliver said dryly as he gave her a sweet smile. Violet scowled and shook her head. "I'll come over there, okay?" Violet nodded and ended the call.

Ops... Tumblr_inline_mh0vnjcajL1qiedzj

Liam looked over towards Helena to see the way she was looking at him. His brow took to a crease just slightly before he shook his head and looked away. He would have to talk to her later. Calmly. Something wasn't right with all of this. If she didn't care, she wouldn't look so depressed.

Ops... Tumblr_moaycfrg5C1rlh2v4o1_500
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:45 am

Ian pouted and looked down to him... ''C'mon... That would be fun... We can sneek, they won't even notice we were gone'', he murmured, and leaned down to kiss his jaw and neck slowly... ''You got me drunk... In a twisted way, and I want you to take advantage on me...'', he hummed lightly against his neck.

Elena would bounce on her seat if she could, but her grin was brighter enough to tell how much she was excited... She had always seen Rosie or the twins making magic, and she had always had this secret desire of wating to make some magic too... She listened to him carefully, and repeated the words after him, picturing on her mind how she wanted his eyes to be like... She felt the magic working and grinned, seeing his eyes turning from dark to grey... ''There in my purse... there is a small mirror... Lemme get it for you''

Damon nodded and looked up to her.. ''Okay... I trust you...'', he murmured and leaned up to kiss her lips tenderly. ''This night is funnier than I imagined it would be...'', he chuckled softly.

Paris rolled his eyes... ''Right... If they can fix this till tomorrow... I'll prove to you and the whole women kind that you make a big deal about it... Just wait and see... Wanna bet?'', he grinned playfuly.

Last edited by Ian Storm on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:54 am

Jasper smiled a bit as Ari tugged him back into a kiss, his hands resting on her waist out of habit. As she gasped and pulled away, it only took a moment for Jasper to realize what she was talking about. "And now you know how it feels like every time I'm around you." Jasper said, with a smug grin. He only shook his head when she mentioned getting some punch. "It's fine... What's one night?" 

"What a... forced compliment Vi." Liz said, with a raised brow. She laughed a bit at Oli and Vi before nodding as Vi hanged out. Liz turned to place the phone back in Oli's cleavage but quickly stopped herself. "Learning~." She said before placing it Oli's jean pocket in. She furrowed her brows a bit. "Why does Vi not like you so much?" She asked, curiously. 

Helena looked over at the clock on one of the walls before getting up and walking over to the couch where she left her purse walking in. She easily reached and fished out her cell, sighing a bit as her mother already text her. Ever since they disappeared for almost a week, her mother was turning into one of these moms that made Helena constantly check in with her. Helena looked back at the group, knowing none of them would care, except Liam for his body purposes, if she sneaked out for a few moments. She walked over to the front door and quietly slipped out, closing the door and sitting down on the steps as she went to text her mother that she might be out for the night.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:07 am

Stefan groaned quietly and clenched his fingers at the fabric of the boys shirt. "Ian..." He whined quietly. He huffed and leaned his lips near the boys ear. "Fine. If we go in the back and I blow you off, will that make you happy?" He mumbled, smirking a bit.

Christian mouthed the spell again as Elena did it, just to be positive she was saying it right. He sighed in relief and nodded, getting up and getting what she said was in her purse. He opened it up and looked at his eyes, smiling a bit after. "Good job, love," He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Rose grinned and giggled a bit. "I couldn't agree more," He sighed and hugged the small frame Damon now resided in close. "I never realized how little I am," She mumbled.

Leah scoffed and then smirked. "I would love to bet, Paris," she hummed. A thought then crossed her mind and she made a face. "We can't have sex like this," she mused and rolled her eyes. "That's lame."

Arianne giggled and bit her bottom lip. "Sorry," She apologized. "It goes away though, right?" She questioned, shifting a bit and tugging at the jeans he had put onto him for the day. "Agh. Your gym shorts are in the bedroom right?" She mumbled, shaking her head, taking his hand, and jogging to their bedroom. She was quick to change out of those jeans and into the loose fitting shorts. She sighed in relief before lazily sprawling out on their swinging bed and letting it rock her gently. "How do you deal with it?" She questioned, then paused and eyed him playfully before giggling. "Don't worry. You don't have to answer that, even around me," She sighed over dramatically.

Oliver smirked a bit when Lizzy learned to put in his pocket instead of his chest. "Thank you," he murmured. However, as she asked about Violet, he pursed his lips and rubbed his arm. "Well... I guess I should tell you before she gives you some warped version," He mumbled. "She and I dated when she was about 13... I was 16, and stupid beyond belief. I was failing high school and drinking and smoking pot. And... I thought, as a girlfriend, she owed me certain things. I was wrong, but back then, I didn't think how I do now. So... Even when she said no, I..." he trailed off and looked away, ashamed. "She hates me, and she has full rights to. I don't blame her... I hated myself. Which is why I went to join the military and turned myself around. But... She's not going to let you touch her, so don't try."

Liam looked over when he saw Helena get up. He kept his gaze on her and noted that she slipped out of the building. He shook his head and followed, knowing everyone else was too distracted. "What are you doing out here?" He questioned, his voice quiet as he leaned against the front door.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:39 am

Ian smirked when he heard the boy groaning, and felt his skin warming at his mumbling... ''Beyond happy, love...'', he whispered, sucking on his ear lightly.

Elena giggled lightly, excited for using magic... ''So, how about the spell that dyes the hair? I would love to try it'', she grinned cutely and looked up to him.

Damon smiled softly and nuzzled his nose on the crook of her neck... ''You're perfect to me...'', he murmured softly, tightening his grip around her frame softly.

''That's okay... We can have sex after this whole thing is over'', he winked up to her... No way he was going to have sex while he plays the girl, and she's the man...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ops...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Library Loft (Jasper+Ari)-
Jump to: