Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mine [Tag: Rosie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Mine [Tag: Rosie] Empty
PostSubject: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:09 am

Damon woke up on that day already feeling nervous. His parents were helping him, and even aunt Belle, despite what happened with Liam. He didn't like to think about what happened in the other realm, or about when they came back home... It was happy, and bitter at some points. That's why he and Rosie occupied their mind with some other pleasant things... Rosie was about to graduate on high school, and they were going to college together, so they both started looking for some apartments, and setting a new routine for them.

They found one, near to college, and to Belle's library. He could tell Rosie got excited about that one, so with a little help from his father, he bought that one loft without Rosie knowing. He passed by the lof on the afternoon, to get everything ready for the evening. He only told Rosie he wanted to take her to a dinner, and after she said yes, he asked her to look fancy, because he was going to take her to the most special place in town. 

When evening was up, he drove to the Rider's cottage, and stayed inside the car. His heart was racing fast, and he took deep breaths before texting her, telling her he was outside. He climbed out from the car, and waited for her, holding a small, but nice bouquet of roses in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:16 am

Rosie stood in front of her dresser, calmly brushing her hair as she tried to keep her mind off of her brother in the other room, or the sound of Helena crying for him. Everyone cried now, both for Liam and for Christian. However, Christian had Elena and was still able to talk. He just couldn't walk. Liam on the other hand had no way of talking to anyone. He just slept peacefully. 

She pulled her hair up into a well made ponytail and loosened it to let her hair run down her back from the tail. She then smoothed out her grey dress and smiled at herself in the mirror. "As good as it's gonna get," She sighed, shaking her head and giggling a bit before looking towards her phone when it buzzed. She smiled and walked to the window, looking out to see Damon waiting on her. 

She hurried downstairs and outside, smiling over at him cheerfully, despite the atmosphere in her home. She hurried over to him and leaned up, kissing his lips gently. "Hi," She whispered against the kiss before leaning back and looking at the roses. She bit her lip slightly and looked at him from under her long lashes. "Guess picking flowers for me is kind of easy, huh?" She teased. 

( http://cdn03.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2008/11/shailene-woodley-ama-awards.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:30 am

Damon smiled when he saw her at the window, and bit on his bottom lip before looking at her walking towards him. He smiled and wrapped his hand around her waist as he leaned to kiss her lips softly. ''Hi, angel'', he whispered, and smiled sheepishly at her teasing, ''It's pretty hard to get wrong on that'', he murmured softly, handing the bouquet to her.

''You look amazing on this dress'', he said with a small smile. He was wearing a simple suit, and a bow tie. Not too fancy, but not too casual. He wanted the night to be special. He wanted her to forget about what happened to her brother on that night. ''I'm so excited about tonight'', he grinned slightly, kissing her again. He took her hand softly as he led her to the passenger side, opening the door for her, and helping her climbing into the car. Then he got onto his side, and started the car, heading to the city.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:36 am

Rosie giggled gently and leaned up into his next kiss, one hand resting against his cheek affectionately. She loved being close to him more than anything else. "Thank you. You look quite handsome, too," She admitted, fixing his bow tie with a small grin on her lips. 

She got into the car and played with the petals on one of the roses as he drove. She hummed quietly with the music on the radio and smiled to herself, looking over at him. "Where are we going?" she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:41 am

Damon looked at her with a small grin, ''Just wait and you'll see...'', he said and turned his gaze back on the street. As they walking in the loft's neighborhood, he turned his emerald hues back to her, ''Do you recognize where we are?'', he questioned her, with a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:44 am

Rosie arched a brow at him before looking around curiously. "We're near the bookstore... Are we going to see Jasper and Arianne? It's dangerous to just walk in on them, you know," She teased, looking back at him with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:55 am

''No!'', Damon made a face, refusing to think about Arianne and Jasper, and whatever they would do. ''We aren't going to see them... I told you I was going to take you to a special place, and here we are'', he said as he parked in front of their new loft. He kissed her cheek lightly before walking out from the car, and walking to her side. Damon took her hand gently, and whispered, ''Do you recognize the place now?''

He didn't wait for her answer, he just led her softly inside the building, then to the loft's front door. He fished a key ring from the pocked of his pants and opened the door. His parents helped him getting all the furniture, which was still covered with white sheets, except for a round dinner table, setted for two. The only light they got was from the candles on the table, and there was more rose petals on the floor, and up on the table. ''So, do you like it?'', he whispered softly at her ear, ''The place is ours''
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:00 am

A pucker took to Rose's brow as she tried to place where they were. She got out of the car and slowly let it sink in. This was the apartment she'd been saving up to try and buy. Her heart started to beat quickly as a small, excited grin came over her lips.

Where she expected to find an empty apartment, she found a place that had the furniture she and he would need to function. She bit her bottom lip, looking at the table before looking back at him, tears on the brims of her eyes. She didn't say anything at first, just wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly, her head nestled in the nape of his neck. She leaned back and looked at him, her hands cupping her face to allow her to lean up and kiss his lips, then press her forehead to his. "This is... amazing, Damon..." she whispered, smiling shyly. "More than I could ever ask for," she nuzzled her nose to his. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:13 am

Damon watched her every reaction, and smiled down to her when theit gaze met. He also wrapped his arms around her frame, and kissed her temple gently. As she leaned back, he leaned down, and kissed her tenderly with a small smile. ''I love you'', he whispered, his nose nuzzling with hers. ''I'm glad you liked the place.'', he smirked, and leaned to kiss her again. ''C'mon, let's dance'', he tugged her gently into the middle of the room, and pulled her closer to him. There was no music, but Damon swung her gently on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:16 am

Rosie giggled and returned his kiss, wiping her eyes when he pulled back to tug her with him. She followed and smirked  a bit. "We did this before," She murmured, remembering when they had finally expressed their feelings for each other and danced together to no music except her soft singing. She hummed now, her arms around his neck and her forehead pressed softly to his.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:33 am

Damon chuckled softly, looking down at his feet, ''Yeah, we did'', he whispered, and leaned his head upon hers as their foreheads pressed softly, and he placed his hands respectfully upon her hips. He closed his eyes and smirked when she started to hum after him. ''How about this?'', he murmured as he twirled her around, and held her hands upon his as she turned back to face him.

''Rosie Anne Rider, you are the first, the last, and the only woman I've ever loved... I know we are young, but after everything we've already went together, I'm sure I want to spend the rest of my days with you'', he said quietly, but his smile was a bit nervous as he knelt down in front of her. ''I love you Rosie, with all my heart. You mean the world to me, and I'm mean when I ask... Will you marry me?'', he asked as he took a small box from his jacket, and opened it, showing the diamond ring in a shape of a rose. His heart was racing, and his eyes was filled with love as he looked up to her.

Mine [Tag: Rosie] Il_570xN.362570533_6jrm
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:38 am

Rosie smiled as she was spun and gladly came back to him. As he started to speak, her brows rose a bit, not sure what he was leading to. The moment he got down, her lips parted in a soft, silent gasp, her eyes going a bit wide with honest surprise.

It was out of her planning. This wasn't supposed to happen until she was at least twenty-one, just like her parents. But, as she stared at him, her golden hues searching his obviously nervous emerald ones, she couldn't help but want to drop her planning. She looked at the ring and bit her bottom lip before switching her gaze back to his as a small grin tugged on her lips. She nodded, her eyes turning back to tears and a grin splitting her lips. "Yes," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:45 am

Damon grinned too, almost crying of happiness when she said yes. ''I love you'', he whispered as he got up and slid the ring on her finger, ''Picking the ring wasn't so difficult either'', he teased her playfully before wrapping her arms around her frame and lifting her up as he spun her around. He then put her on her feet, and smiled as he leaned down and kissed her passionately. ''I love you'', he repeated at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:49 am

Rose grinned and flexed her fingers once the ring was on, liking the bit of added weight. She squealed softly when he spun her around and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck until she was put down, allowing her grip to loosen then. "I love you," she whispered back into his lips before kissing him more deeply, one of her hands gently tangling into his short locks of hair.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:56 am

Damon kissed her back deeply, as his hands slid down from her waist to her hips... He pulled back, and looked at her with bright eyes as he caressed her cheek gently with one hand. ''Do you want to move to our bedroom?'', he asked her with a small smile, liking the sound of it, to finally having a room for their own.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:02 am

Rose leaned against him and hummed softly, leaning into his hand and looking up at him with her warm golden eyes. "Our bedroom," She repeated, a giddy look coming over her. She and Arianne were very different when it came to this sort of subject. Arianne was experienced and only felt shy about her scars. Rose was shy about everything, though she covered it well for Damon's sake. She was the most mature, yes, but also sweet and shy like her father. She bit her lip and nodded, her heart fluttering at the idea of being with him, like this, again after months since her birthday. "Of course I do," She said shyly, her cheeks a soft red color.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Damon nodded shyly, ''Okay'', he murmured, and kissed her tenderly as he lifted her in his arms at the same time. He walked them to their room once she was safe in his arms, and kissed her gently all along the way. The bedroom had everything they needed, a nice bed, and their own bathroom. ''Do you like it?'', he asked her about the room, as he nuzzled his nose gently against her temple.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Rose giggled gently as he scooped her up into his arms. She leaned into his kiss, one hand playing in his hair while the other kept her supported up onto him. As they went into the bedroom, she smirked a bit. The bed was nice and large, which she liked for when she would roll around at night. But, the room itself needed homey touches. She would add those once they had moved in. "It's perfect," she said quietly, nodding her head and kissing his jaw softly. "Now... let me get this shirt off you," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Damon smiled, and kissed her cheek gently. ''This will look better once we move in'', he whispered gently, and blushed slightly when she whispered. ''As you wish'', he whispered back, and put her on her feet. He kissed on her cheek and jaw softly as he took his jacket off. He wanted to be with her like that again, but he was still a little shy, and scared... He didn't want this to end like on her birthday.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Rosie knew he was going to be more shy than even she was. But, she knew how to ease that. She slid her hands up under his dress shirt and pressed her palms to his abdomen, ushering out a small spell to help calm his anxiety. She hummed softly, liking the feeling of his lips on her jaw. She then brought her hands away and worked on unbuttoning his shirt, her lips moving to caress his neck.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Damon closed his eyes, feeling more confident and calmer as time passed by. His hands were gentle when he slid on her back and undid the zipper of her dress. He kissed down on her shoulder, and smirked lightly, feeling her lips brushing gently upon his neck.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Rose smiled a bit as she felt his hand on the zipper of her dress. She got his shirt unbuttoned and pushed her hands under the fabric to help her slide it off of his frame and let it go to the ground. She brushed her fingertips up his chest and caressed his neck as she kissed his collarbone. Once her dress was unzipped, she shimmied her way out of it and laid it onto the dresser, leaving her now only in her bra and panties. She leaned up to him and kissed his lips tenderly. She took his hands and guided them to the back of her bra.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Damon helped her with getting his chirt off, and hummed a small sound of content as she caressed his neck. He heard her getting her dress off, and looked down on her body respectfully before turning his hues back to her golden eyes. He felt her guiding his hands to the back of her bra. First he caressed her back gently, and then he unhooked her bra, still having a little trouble on that. Once he got it right,  he slid the piece out from her, and wrapped his arms around her, pressing her chest against his.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Rose bit her bottom lip and smiled softly when he was able to get the bra from her frame. She pulled her hair over one shoulder and smiled up at him. She leaned up and kissed his lips tenderly as her fingers made quick work of unzipping and getting down his pants. She guided him to step out of them before a shy hand brushed down against the front of his boxers, caressing his length gently.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:28 am

Damon almost tripped when he walked out from his pants, but he was smiling as he kissed her back... he moaned her name quietly when he felt her hand 'there', and slid his hands down on her hips... He was still pretty shy, not knowing exactly where to put his hands, or what to do next. Though he wasn't nervous anymore. He kissed her passionately then, knowing it was exactly what he wanted to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mine [Tag: Rosie]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next