Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:19 am

Adam frowned slightly, and looked down to her as she talked her mind. ''I hate this form I am'', he muttered with a quiet voice. ''I was scared at Seattle. Scared that I would never see you again, that I'll lose you forever... I was also mad because you left without telling me your plans... The reason behind you going to Hades after all those years.'', he whispered quietly and gently brushed one finger at her face, careful to not hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:22 am

Megara pursed her lips and leaned towards his touch, showing she truly was not afraid of him. "Adam... I would rather you lose me than lose Arianne... She's trying to take my place in the deal," She sighed, shaking her head. "I don't want to lose you... But I've got to do what is right. You won't accept my choice... And you think that just because you don't accept it, I'm supposed to change my mind and do what you want... I'm not your slave," She shook her head and started back towards the bedroom she'd been in before.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:46 am

Adam pursed his lips as she leaned into her touch, and once he was inside the bedroom with Meg, Mrs Potts shooed Cogsworth and Lumiere from the room. The couple needed some time alone, and she headed back to the kitchen with Chip, leaving to boys to hear behind the door if they wanted.

''Meg... I know you want to do what's right. But I don't want to lose you, or Arianne and Paris'', he sighed, ''You are too special to me, I can't think of my life without one of you in it... I just wanted to find a way to end this, without you going to him'', he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:55 am

"There isn't a way, Adam," Meg shook her head and moved over to the balcony to look out. "I tried to think. I didn't just jump into this all blind... I knew the risk... I'm sorry I didn't tell you but it was something I needed to do," she sighed. "I'm sorry, Adam..." She mumbled. "You shouldn't have called me your slave, though... You don't know how badly that hurt me," She whispered. "You even brought up my..." she held her scarred wrist protectively.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:36 am

''I'm sorry, Meg'', he murmured quietly, ''I wasn't thinking. Rage took my best, and all I wanted was to hurt you, so you would have an idea of how I was feeling'', he mumbled, ashamed now of his behavior. How he wanted to wrap his arms around her, and nestle her against his chest... But he couldn't, not withoutthe risk of hurting her with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:43 am

Megara shook her head and sighed, looking down to the snowy garden outside. "You say that now... But, I saw the look in your eyes. And... I'm so tired of trying to appease you just to keep your anger at bay. I... You weren't kidding, Adam, no matter if it was just your anger," She whispered. "You know I'm weak and you just... threw it out there for everyone to hear."
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:49 am

''I also showed the Riders and the Olympes how stupid I am'', he murmured lowly, and looked at her with pleading eyes, ''I'm so sorry, Meg...I know you didn't deserve that as well I don't deserve you'', he whispered, ''You're too good to me, Meg. I wasn't born to be loved, but you tried, and I'm grateful for that'', he murmured. ''I shall leave you alone if it pleases you''
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:27 am

Megara looked down to her feet and sighed, closing her eyes. Did she still love him? He was the father of her children, but at the same time, after seeing how he looked at her that way, she wasn't sure she ever wanted to be put through that again. "Adam... I..." She sighed and walked over to him. She did not hesitate to wrap her arms around his middle, as far as she could, at least. She smiled a bit. He was fluffy. She hugged him tightly. "Well... I don't really see how you could share a bed with me, Adam," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:43 am

Adam got startled at first, having her arms wrapped around his frame like that, but as he heard her mumbling, he couldn't help but purring back. ''I could sleep by the bed, like a dog.... A giant dog, actually'', he smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:57 am

Megara smirked to herself and sighed. "Alright..." she nodded and went over to the bed and laid down, curling up and yawning lightly. "I'm still mad at you," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:01 am

''An you have all the right to be as mad as you want'', Adam murmured softly and curled into himself by the bed. He closed his eyes, but he didn't sleep until the sun was about to rise, like on the first time they had shared a room together in Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:20 am

Megara did not sleep well. She had a few nightmares, all jumbled into one. But it mostly consisted of Adam's harsh eyes. When she awoke, she was still tired. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She shifted her violet gaze onto the creature at the end of her bed and bit her bottom lip. He was still sleeping. She didn't want to wake him. First, she took a blanket and draped it over him. Then, she went over to the wardrobe silently and put on a thick jacket.

She made her way to the back exit of the castle and out into the garden. Roaming around quietly, she picked a white flower and sighed, sitting beneath the tree and touching it's petals gently.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:16 pm

Adam woke up a moment after Meg, feeling something upon his frame. He smirked slightly seeing the blanket, and moved towards the balcony, just to spot Meg walking on the snowy garden. ''Mrs Potts... Could you please set the breakfast for two?'', he asked quietly, kowing the teapot was already into the room. ''It's right away, Master!'', she chimed and left him alone.

He watched her for a few moew minutes and then he decided to go down to the garden. He put a simple cloak, since his new skin kept him enough for most of the time. ''Good morning'', he said quietly as he moved near to her.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:41 pm

Megara looked up when she heard the crunching sound of the snow. She only glanced at Adam before looking back down to her flower. "Morning," she said quietly, not wanting to meet his eyes. After having them in her dreams, so cold and cruel, she didn't dare.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:54 pm

Adam noticed she didn't look in his eyes, and wondered the reason of that. ''Hmm, do you want to join me for breakfast?'', he asked softly, ''This castle might be enchanted, but the food is great'', he pointed out quietly. He thought he knew the reason of why she was avoiding looking at his face, and he didn't want to push her about it, he wasn't into the right.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:05 am

Megara set the flower into the snow and nodded a bit. "Sure... why not," she said quietly as she got up. She hugged her jacket closer around herself and chewed on her bottom lip. "I'm going to... Go change clothes first," she said before walking back to her bedroom. She went through the wardrobe and found a corset dress. It was definitely medieval, but she liked the style. She changed it and was for once glad for her abnormally small waist, as the corset did not strangle her as she imagined it would. Of course, as she looked in the mirror, she smirked slightly, seeing how her bust was not pushed up. "Great..." she sighed and pulled her hair around to try and help cover some of her cleavage. The dress itself was a mixture of purples and blacks, but was sleeveless and long.

She then walked out into the hall where Lumiere was waiting. "Oh, Cherie! You look beautiful," He complimented her. She smiled a bit and gave a small thanks. She let him lead her to dining hall. "Is breakfast ready then?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:27 am

Adam wanted to comfort and warm her with his arms, but what a gorilla arm would look like wrapped around her small and fragiel frame? He sighed and followed her inside the castle. He didn't bother of changing his clothes, he just took off his cloak and waked to the dining hall. He watched around and smiled sadly as he remembered all the moments he spent in that room, at the company of his parents, and even Aurora, and after when he was all alone in the form of a beast. ''I expect you to behave, Master! I have the feeling you spent some good years with Mrs Megara, so it would be a shame if you ruined one more moemnt with her'', Mrs Potts nodded and went back to the kitchen. Adam just rolled his eyes and walked outside throught the window. It was snowing now.

He turned around as he heard Megara's voice, and he gasped briefly before walking next to her. ''Oh... No, not yet. Mrs Potts will tell us when the breakfast is ready'', he mumbled, slightly amazed of seeing her with those kind of clothing. He had imagined that scene several times, but in none of those he was in his cursed form.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:32 am

Megara nodded and smirked under her breath. She pulled her hair over one shoulder, exposing her bare skin and cleavage. "Alright... Oh, and Adam?" She mused. "You're drooling," She smirked slightly and walked over to the window. She looked out and smiled a bit."At least you had a good view," She mused, seeing the small town in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:45 am

Adam closed his mouth, and pouted, ''I'm not drooling'', he mumbled to himself and stood by her side as they watched the view... ''Yeah, I had a good view, but it was kinda of lonely'', he murmured. Mrs Potts went back into the room followed by many other carts. ''Breakfast is ready'', she shimed, and all the food started getting served by magic. Adam smirked softly, and pulled the chair, ''S'il vous plaît, s'asseoir'' [Please, have a seat], he said softly, on his native Language.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:55 am

Megara frowned a bit as he reminded her of how lonely he had been. Then again, his servants were very nice. She didn't see why he hadn't just been friends with them. She looked over as she heard Mrs. Potts. She couldn't help but smile as she heard Adam speak his French. "σας ευχαριστώ," [ Thank you] Meg said softly in her own native language as she took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:52 am

Adam frowned a bit as he tried to remember what she had said, he learned to speak in Greek just to propose to her, and through the years, he learned a few more words she has told him often. He wanted to leaned down and kiss her temple, but he knew that was inappropiate for many reasons. He took a seat on the other side of the table and took a sip from his glass as he studied how he was going to eat using those silverwares.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:46 am

Megara was quick to take a few bites of her food, not realizing she was hungry. She hadn't eaten since she'd heard of her children's kidnapping. She glanced over at him to see why he was delaying. "... How did you eat before you came to Seattle?" She questioned, arching a brow, though she still did not meet his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:22 am

''Well... Like an animal'', he shrugged as he answered her question... ''I didn't have anyone to impress by that time, and now I'm with my wife.... And it's unbelievable'', he muttered and sighed in frustration, ''Meg, don't you love me anymore?'', he asked quietly. As he returned into his land being a beast, there was something wrong about them... The witch said he had to learn to love someone, and be loved back. He believed he had accomplished it with Meg, but staying on that form was proving it wrong. He knew he had loved her, but he wasn't so sure about his feelings anymore, not after last night.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:57 am

Megara paused in her eating as he asked her that question. She looked down at her lap. "I..." she mumbled, then furrowed her brows. "I don't know, Adam," She said quietly. "What you said... You promised me long ago that you would never use that against me... And you did -- so easily. If you could get that mad at me, who's to say you won't do it again?" She said quietly. "It hurt... A lot more than I thought it would," She mumbled, rubbing her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:04 am

Adam sighed and nodded quietly, ''I know what I promissed, Meg... And I'm deeply sorry I brought it up in front of Hades'', he said quietly. ''But imagine the contrary, think of what you've done if you were in my shoes. I was mad, Meg... I've never felt so angry since I've met you'', he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Archives :: Other Realms :: Beast's Castle :: Castle :: West Wing-
Jump to: