Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins [Stefan, Oliver....]

Go down 
+5
Elena Rolfe
Oliver Michaels
Eric Storm
Stefan Rolfe
Ian Storm
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Twins [Stefan, Oliver....] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins [Stefan, Oliver....]   Twins [Stefan, Oliver....] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:30 pm

"I don't want to sleep," Kida whimpered, shaking her head and holding onto the front of his shirt. She knew she would have nightmares like she had when Jacob was lost. She'd needed him to hold her through those nightmares. But, he'd been gone. He was here now, and even still, she was scared to feel that pain again. "But... You're here... You'll hold me if I wake up screaming, right?" She mumbled, opening her blue eyes to look up at him. 

--

Rosie smiled sheepishly and sighed, nodding. "I will," She said quietly. "You'll get better at this... I promise," she whispered and kissed his lips affectionately. "Maybe we can take a trip soon... I like when we do that," she mumbled, recalling their trip to the lake house.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Twins [Stefan, Oliver....]   Twins [Stefan, Oliver....] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:19 am

Eric wrapped his hands around hers and gave a gentle squeeze. ''I'll be here, baby... Don't worry.. I'll hold you the whole night if it was needed'', he slid his arm around her and brought her closer to his chest. ''I love you... You'll never be alone again'', he whispered softly.

---

Damon smirked a bit, and nodded, ''Thank you, baby... Are you going to teach me?'', he teased softly and kissed her temple. ''That could be my gradution gift, to the most beautiful girl in the town'', he said softly. ''We can go to the lake house again, or wherever you want''
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twins [Stefan, Oliver....]   Twins [Stefan, Oliver....] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:26 am

Kida nodded and sighed, hiding her face against his chest and taking in his scent to try and calm her mind. She didn't want to sleep, but she knew she needed to if she was going to be able to handle tomorrow at all. She had never been so thankful to be in his arms. 

---

Rosie giggled softly and nodded. "If you want me to," she mumbled and kissed his nose as she snuggled into his chest, glad for his body heat. "You're sweet," She mumbled, still feeling the other girls were much more beautiful than her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins [Stefan, Oliver....]   Twins [Stefan, Oliver....] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins [Stefan, Oliver....]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2