Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Bonding   Bonding EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Arianne bumped the elevator button with her elbow as she held onto the containers of Chinese food in one arm and tugged her rolling bag of hair styling equipment behind her. "Daddy?" She called out as she got into the penthouse. She smiled as she looked around, honestly missing being home more than she would like to admit. "Oh, hey Arianne," Leah smiled over as she got up from the couch where she was reading. "Hey, Leah... Is Dad here? I told him I'd meet him for lunch here," She said with a small smile towards the blonde. "Oh. No, he's not back from work yet. But, he should be here soon. He usually is," She shrugged a bit and then smirked slightly. "Would you like some help?" She offered. "Sure, that would be great," Arianne admitted, handing over the containers of food. Leah set them onto the kitchen table before looking towards the bag. "I take it the new school thing is going well, then?" She mused. Arianne beamed and nodded. "It is! But, I need to cut someone's hair as a project... A transformation, actually. They want to see what I can do," she explained. "I would let you try on me, but..." Leah smiled sheepishly. Arianne smirked. "Is my brother here? He doesn't have much hair to work with, but..." She giggled a bit. "Pari!" Leah called.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:32 am

Paris left Leah alone at the living room and told her he was going to take a bath... But on his way to his bathroom, he glanced upon his xbox. He peeked at the hallway and sat on the floor as he got entertained with some game. He knew his sister would be coming home, and that Leah had plans for the night... But even knowing that, he lost the sense of time, and went quickly into the bathroom once he realized how late it was. He was all cleaned up in his room, but only with a towel around his hips as he heard Leah calling for him. He walked around on the penthouse with his towel and smiled as he saw his sister, ''Hi, Ari!'', he waved and shook his head towards Leah, drops of water from his hair fell upon her. ''Hmm, Chinese... I'm really hungry'', he mused with a smirked and grabbed one of the containers for himself.

The elevator bipped when the doors opened and Adam walked inside his home, he was quite nervous and tried his best to come home earlier to see his baby girl, but things at the agency was hetic, and he couldn't make it at home as he wanted. He put his satchel and scarf at the closet on the lounge, and then walked into the living room with a small smile upon his face. ''Ari... My baby girl!'', he murmured and brought the girl into a warm hug. He kissed the top of her head and caressed her back softly, ''Hi Leah.... Paris... Please... Put some clothes on'', he chatised and pursed his lips... ''Put some reason into that boy's head, Leah'', he sighed, looking at the girl. He was used on having the girl into his home now... He didn't want her at the beggining, considering who's her father, but now he could tell she was a good girl, at least while she wasn't into Hades' domain. ''So, how have you been? Do you need anything? You know I don't bother spoiling you and giving all the comfort my little princess deserves'', he said to Arianne as he wrapped his arm around her waist and led her far from Paris and Leah... He just wanted to be alone with his daughter for a moment... It was pretty rare the moments when she wasn't with Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:41 am

Arianne smiled at her brother. She saw him more than she saw her father, so it wasn't that big of a deal to see him. Even half naked. She was used to that around the house when she'd lived there. "Hey, little bro," She hummed. Leah smirked and smoothly took the container from him. "Not for you," She said softly and kissed his cheek. "That's for your father and Arianne... We'll go get lunch soon," She assured him. She smiled to Adam and nodded with a small giggle. "C'mon, Pari. You should have pants on," She chastised as she tugged his hand to his bedroom. "Though, I"m not complaining," she smirked and pecked his lips before eyeing his xbox, which remained on. "I knew you got distracted," She teased, shaking her head as she went over and picked up a control, sitting onto the end of his bed. "Remember when you said you'd teach me how to play these?" she mused.

---

Arianne beamed up at her father and returned his hug. "Hey, daddy," She said softly. "I've been fine... Jasper caught a cold, so I took care of him for a night... Then Rosie healed him," She sighed. "I don't need anything... Me and Jazz have everything we need. Nothing fancy, of course, but we're doing fine," She nodded and smiled a bit. "How are you and mom doing...?" She mused. They'd seemed fine at Graduation. She just wanted to know the honest truth. After everything they'd been through, she knew her parents had a rough time. She fiddled with her ring in her pocket. She knew she needed to tell her father. She was just nervous. He was so protective.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:15 am

Paris whinned when Leah took the container from him... ''Leeeahh... I'm hungry'', he pouted and walked back to his room stubbornly, and his mood hadn't changed not even after her peck. He walked towards his dresser and pretended he was picking his clothes, when he was trying to ignore the petit blonde instead. ''Mmm... You want to learn how to play those? Now?'', he asked trying to keep himself a bit distant from her and all the ways that could make him forget he was hungry and there was some delicious food just upon the other room.

---

Adam wasn't convinced already that she had everything she needed, not when he was sure he was giving all he could to her. He could be protective of her for a good reason, she was his precious baby... He sighed and looked at her with worried eyes, ''I just want you to know you can always count on me and your mother... And please do not get yourself wrapped into magic, it's treacherous everytime, it always come with a price'', he sighed and sat upon the couch, and gently made her sit by his side. He smiled as he talked of him and her mother, thing were very fine between them. ''We're doing great... Sure we still have our little fights, but your mother grew up these past few months...'', he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:32 am

Leah looked over at him and smirked a bit, seeing how he was upset with her for not letting him eat his fathers food. She walked over to him and slipped her arms around his middle, her chin perching on his shoulder as she stood on her tip toes. "Would you teach me?" She asked softly near his ear, a cute pout on her lips. 

---

"Did she?" Arianne asked a bit skeptically. Her mother wasn't the same kind of immature as Belle was. They were very different people. Meg did like to drink and party, but she was more of a lazy fun. If she could stay home and smoke, she would prefer that. She didn't like stirring up trouble, unless it was to irk someone else. She was just a bit irresponsible. "I'm glad... It's about time," She teased. "Did mom tell you about Olive?" she questioned, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Paris pursed his lips when she wrapped her arms around him, he was weak to her when she did it, but this time he tried to not fall for it this time. He picked a white shirt and sighed when she pouted near his ear... No....Not the pout... ''You want to learn how to play it now?'', he mumbled quietly, and turned his head back.

---

Adam chuckled softly, ''She did, but she's taking baby steps.... In fact, she's a very lazy baby'', he teased playfully and smiled, ''We are both trying to grow up. Your mother is helping me a lot with my anger issues, and I'm trying to put some responsabilities into her hard head... Maybe you should help, since your a bit more like me in this department'', he suggested. Arianne could be just like her mother, but she got some responsability sense that Adam knew she had taken from him. He never told this to anyone, but he was impressed on Arianne moving out and having her own place... Sure Belle and Fynn were helping them, but that was a big step to a young woman like Arianne was. ''Oh, the pet... She might have mentioned something about it'', Adam said quietly... He didn't allow Ari or Paris to get a pet just because it would be a walking reminding of his curse, and also,pets weren't allowed in the building they lived. ''You finally have one now... I remember you and Paris wanted one when you were younger''
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:28 am

Leah smiled and kissed his cheek. "Please...? I just want to spend some time with you... You've been so busy with school, and now that silly job of yours at that car shop... All I do is sit here and read while you're gone," She pouted. "Especially since I gave up the whole evil thing. All I used to do was set things on fire or ruin peoples lives... I can't do that anymore, and I don't know how to do anything else," She admitted, smiling sheepishly. "Literally. Really basic things, I never learned how to do. I can't swim," She mused. "Video games are something Titus was never into... And, neither was my brother or Vera, so..." she shrugged and looked over at the gaming system. "If you like it, I want to like it, too," She mumbled, moving around him and resting her arms on his neck. She liked their height difference, though it was a bit drastic. And, Paris wasn't that tall compared to the other boys. She was just tiny-- just under 5 foot, really. She leaned up on her toes the best she could and placed a kiss on his lips. "But, if you don't want to teach me and would rather just go eat now, I'd understand..." She nodded, too, and walked over to sit on the edge of the bed, crossing her legs. 

---

Arianne smirked and nodded. "I'm glad you two worked it out... I know you fight, but... You two do work. Somehow... I can see it in your eyes when you look at each other," she said softly and took his hand, giving it a light squeeze. "Olive is the cutest thing... I wanted to bring her, but..." she shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "You should come see her sometime... If you could stand being around Jasper that long," she teased lightly. "He got into a college -- a nice one. University of Seattle. He's doing well," she said gently. "So am I, though! I just have to finish this project," She sighed. "Jasper won't let me cut his hair. Though, I like it how it is. I don't want to mess it up," she mused, then eyed him. "...Can I cut your hair, Daddy? Please?!" she asked, poking out her bottom lip and opening her wide, brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:03 am

''Ha... Titus the baby one'', Paris scoffed lightly to himself, amused that now he was way older than her ex-psychopath-boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and rested his forehead against hers. He enjoyed the fact that she wanted to have more thing in common with him. At first, she was only the blond bitch who wanted his blood and to hurt his sister and friend, plus detroy his family... But now, she was this cute, tiny and delicate girl he was afraid of hurting if he hugged her tighter, and who he hardly said no. He shook his head, and watched as she walked to the bed. ''Fine...'', he murmured, with a small smirk as he picked his pajamas pants, and then his phone... He wanted to change their plans for tonight. ''How about if we play all the types of games you want and I can order a pizza for us? I have some games where you can ruin someone's life...'', he chuckled and sat by her side on the bed. ''For the weekend, we could go out to the lakes, and I could teach you how to swim... I guess you're going to learn it quickly, since your mom was a mermaid'', he said softly as he scooted her over his lap and wrapped his strong arms around her.

---

Adam smiled, ''I hope you have the same kind of love your mother and I share'', he murmured softly and kissed her temple. Aside all the tribulations, Adam loved Meg with no ending. He expected Jasper to have that same type of love for his daughter he had for his wife. He was even wiling to give the boy some credit because he was happy for seeing Arianned so brilliant for a long time... He shrugged slightly as she said of her puppy... He said nothing, but he was glad the dog wasn't around him. ''I think it's about time for the boy to come for dinner.... If only he had the guts you have'', he thought to himself out loud. Meg told him of Ari liking the hair stylist course she was in... Adam expected great things from his daughter, his first child. She carried the blood of several royal blood lines, and he presumed this whole thing was nothing but a hobby. ''So you don't like of how my hair looks like?'', he asked, with a playful raised eyebrow. He still got the long blonde locks of the time he and Meg went back Seattle from his old realm. He liked how his hair looked like, even though it was the old hair style he used when he was prince and king.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:57 am

Leah smiled brightly at the fact that he would do that for her. "Really? They make games like that?" She laughed a bit and shook her head before crawling onto his lap and snuggling in. "Alright... A trip would be nice," She mumbled, then leaned up and kissed his lips softly. "I love you," She whispered against the kiss. 

----

Arianne smirked and fingered his hair lightly. "It's just... Not you," she shook her head and got up, hurrying over to the mantle above the fireplace. "This... When you were younger? I liked your hair," She mused, showing him a picture from when he was with Meg in their youth. "Mom was really pretty back then... But she wore a lot of makeup," She giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Paris chuckled softly, and leaned down to kiss her lips tenderly, ''Yeah... Those people are crazy... Making games that allow you to kill people... But I'm crazier, for allowing you get closer to those'', he teased and bit her cheek softly, in a teasing way before reaching for his cell phone on the night stand... ''How about you chosing one, while I order some food for us?'', he suggested with a small grin.

---

Adam held the old picture in his hand, and smiled fondly to the memories that came to him as he saw that picture. Adam was afraid of growing old, he wanted to be younger, just like in that image he had in his hands... ''Yeah, I never liked all those makeup she put on that time'', he chuckled tenderly, and turned his blue hues back to his daughter... As much he wanted to be younger again, he wouldn't take it for nothing in that world. He liked what he had between his daughter, and son... He was always trying to be the best parent for both of them, even if he seemed to be over protectived for most of the time. ''Your mother is beautiful, Ari... People say you look like me, but all I can see is your mother when I look at you.... When she puts something in her mind, she won't stop till she get it'', he sighed, over dramatically, ''So if you really want to cut my hair, go ahead''
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:34 am

Leah yelped softly when he bit her cheek. She pouted cutely at him before nodding and climbing off of him to go and find a game that caught her interest. She'd seen him play Grand Theft Auto before. It looked entertaining enough. She put it into the console and went back over to him with a remote. "I've seen you play this one before... You can use the big gun and blow people up," She laughed a bit, a spark of her old side flaring up -- though much less menacing. It was more of a fun spark instead of a murderous one. 

--

Arianne smirked and pulled her hair over one shoulder. She didn't see much of her mother in her at all. Just her father. She had her mom's playful side, and her father's anger and looks. She was proud to look like him. She went to her bag and pulled out a set of scissors and brushes, all bright blue colored -- the same color as Jasper and her father's eyes. "You said something about Jasper going to dinner with us some time... Are you being honest?" She questioned as she gestured for him to come sit in a chair that would give her better access to his hair. She put a drape around him to catch the hair from getting on his clothes and fingered his hair lightly to get the knots out. His hair was just like her own. "I mean... He wants to. He's just scared of you. With good reason, Daddy," She mumbled. "He's had so many troubles this year... Mostly due to me and what happened in his dreams," she sighed. "I mean... I know me being in the hospital years ago scarred you, but... He saw me die four times -- four different ways -- in his dreams... Rosie helped him be able to touch a gun again... And cleared out our house of the blades she found... But... He's got a scar. My fault, too," She frowned. She knew him cutting himself was her fault -- if she hadn't of run out of the house like a child, he wouldn't have touched the blade. "I don't know why he stays with me... He has so many nightmares over me."
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:24 am

Paris ordered a pizza, if his father and sister was having chinese, he could have something more yummy than that. He smirked as he saw the game she had chose and then he made room for her, to seat between his legs. ''Nice choice.... I like the run over the whores after I bang them to get my money back... Sometimes I earn more than I payed'', he chuckled and kissed her cheek where he had bitten just a moment before.

---

Adam sat on the chair, just like Arianned intrsucted, and tried to keep an innocent face as she talked of the boy Jasper. ''He would be nuts if he wasn't scared'', Adam said casually and looked forward as his lips parted in a amused smirk. He liked to know that Jasper was scared of meeting him because that didn't surprise him at all... His daughter had loved that boy since the day she landed her baby eyes upon him, and most of Adam's disrespect for that boy was for the reason he hadn't be a man before and declared his feeling for his daughter... That would have avoided many drama in their lives. But there wasn't boy like himself... He remembered how he had fought for Meg... First, when Hercules was still pathetically in love for her, and then with the sick obsession of Hades, and how she hadn't paid her debt to him... But that was in the past, all that mattered for Adam was of the future. ''I know why he stays around'', Adam murmured softly, and took her tiny hand into his, where he placed a gently kiss. ''He sees what I see. A great and amazing girl, that deserves all the happiness in this world... Also, if he ever thinks of leaving you, that would be the last decision he will be making in his life. I'll make sure'', he murmured, his voice playful, but he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:34 am

Leah laughed delightedly, shaking her head. "Sounds fun," She mused, fiddling with the controls of the game aimlessly. She leaned back against him and snuggled against the space between his legs. She liked being close to him. They hadn't had much time alone together. And honestly, at night, they were tired. She giggled at the same slightly as she drove a car quite recklessly -- not really understanding how to work the controls. But, she slowly got the hang of it. And, it didn't take long before she was outrunning a swarm of cops. When she died, however, she pouted and looked up at him. "Is there something we could play together?" She mused, then got up and looked at his games. She found a racing one and smiled. He liked cars. She liked cars, too, if she was being honest. She put it in and went back to her space between his legs with another controller for him, too. "I bet I can beat you," she stated.

----

Arianne looked at the ground with a small smile. She liked that her father was protective, even if it did put a bridge between them at times. She kissed his cheek before gently wetting his hair with a spray bottle. She started to work on it carefully, biting her lip in concentration and humming to herself. She wasn't the best singer -- something odd, considering both of her parents could sing. It didn't take her long to get done. She smiled and worked some styling gel into his hair, moving it how she wanted. "Okay..." She nodded, moving in front of him and moving the drape away. She giggled a bit and bit down on her bottom lip. She grabbed a mirror and handed it to him.

( http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10300000/pitt-brad-pitt-10357723-1200-944.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:56 am

Paris chuckled and wrapped his arms around her tiny frame. He watched as she played, resting his nose close to her hair, just to feel her sweet scent. They almost didn't have time for themselves, since he was studying, and then going to the car supplies shop at the afternoons. If he wanted to know how the car worked, he had to work hard. He laughed when she died, and kissed her pout. ''Hmm, I have some mult player games'', Paris mused and couldn't help but grinned at the racing game. ''Nah... You can't beat me... Not even when you had your magical powers'', he teased, already taking his console.

---

Adam closed his eyes as she started working, and smirked to himself as he heard her humming. It was out of tune, more like how his mother used to be, when she hummed those old and lost lullabies when he was just a kid. If he was going to be honest to himself, he was a bit nervous of what his daughter was doing. His job depended on his appearance, and he needed to have a nice hair style. He cracked one eye opened to her, and smirked.... ''Are you sure?'', he teased, but then looked into his reflexion on the mirror. ''Ari... It looks great, really great'', he murmured as he looked at all the angles possible, his daughter was good on that.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:02 am

Leah smirked and bit her lip with determination. "If I beat you, I get a prize," she declared, then settled in to actually doing well on the race. She knew he would have to let her win if she really had a chance. But, she tried her best. 

---

Arianne beamed at his praise and clapped her hands together. "You really like it...? I'm glad," she sighed and kissed his cheek before tugging his hand to the kitchen. She warmed their food back up and then served it up, smiling as she sat into a chair near him. "I have something else to talk to you about," she mused.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:22 am

Paris grinned widely, ''Done!'', he nodded and focused only at the game screen, though his arms were around hers. Her scent could be very distracting, but he was keen on winning the game, so he would be the one claiming the prize.

[This is how I picture them playing the game... http://animespirit.com.br/uploads/fanfics/capitulos/fanfiction-idolos-one-direction-my-boyfriend-is-louis-tomlinson-628794,180220131752.jpg ]

---

''Yes, I like the change'', Adam smiled softly, ''I just imagine how your mother will react to it'', he chuckled softly and walked towards the kitchen. He sat on a chair at the small table and watched as she warmed the food and walked back to him. He frowned slight when she said there was something else she wanted to talked about, something on the way she said that didn't sound right. ''I'm all ears'', he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Leah pouted up at him from where she sat. "Good job," she sighed. "I think I did pretty well," she mumbled, then smirked just a bit and set her controller down. "Alright. You get the prize then. What will it be?"

---

Arianne smiled sheepishly and poked at her food before taking a small bite. She didnt know how to even approach this sort of thing. He was going to be upset. She braced for that as she reached into her pocket and pulled out her engagement ring, sliding it onto her ring finger to where it fit perfectly. She looked at the ring with her warm brown eyes full of love for for the symbolic nature of the ring between her and Jasper. She was head over heels as always. Happy. She slowly looked at her father. "Pretty... huh?" She smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:25 pm

''Thank you'', he hummed with a cocky smirk... ''Yes, you did a good job. Too bad it wasn't as good as mine'', he teased and then grinned when she said he could claim his prize. He pretended to think about it for a moment before turning his blue hues to her, giving her his most charming smile... ''I want to see you smile'', he murmured softly. He loved to see her happy.

---

Adam waited for her to continue talking, but since she turned to her food, he took a small bites from his food as well, but he was worried of what she was going to say... Something told him he wasn't going to like it. He looked down as she did and frowned when he saw the small piece of jewerly on her hand... He knew what that ring symbolized... Adam wasn't ready for that step. He sighed and leaned back on his chair, losing his appetite. He looked at his daughter for a moment, studying her face and expression. She seemed happy, like he had seen long ago, when she was just a child. ''But... It's so soon'', he whimpered quietly, surprised he was acting so calmly on that situation. He leaned towards her, and gently took her hand into his as he studied the ring. ''This is wrong... He should have come to me first before asking you'', he pointed out softly, turning his blue hues to her warm brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Leah looked up at him and blinked her blue-green eyes. "Make me," She pouted stubbornly at him. It was a game. She liked it when he was playful with her. She'd missed so much of her childhood with Hades that she made up for it in her teen years now. 

---

Arianne chewed her bottom lip anxiously while she waited for his reaction. She was a bit surprised that he hadn't stormed out after Jasper if she was being honest with herself. "Daddy..." she started as he said it was too soon. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze and gave a gentle smile to match. "He did ask... He just... asked mom," She said with a sheepish grin. "You can't blame him, daddy... You push him away so much that he didn't feel he even had a chance with asking you. Mom at least gives him a chance," she sighed. "And, please. Don't be mad at mom... She did it for me. If I can say anything about Jasper and why this is a good thing, then it's that you've never seen how much he protects me. How much he cares about my safety. He cares as much as you do -- if not more. When we were in Leah's domain, he was instructed to kill me," she said slowly, that memory being painful. "But... He wouldn't do it. He fought the magic controlling him and pushed me away everytime I refused to back off of him. Leah was a strong witch back then, and Jasper was weak from his torture of those dreams of me... But, still, I'm alive here, and he never harmed me," She said quietly.

"If you look at a time line, we've only been 'dating' since Christmas... which is about six months ago. But... We've been in love with each other since we were two, and you know that," she whispered. "He is the best thing for me... The only one for me. I know you liked Oliver, but Daddy, I felt nothing with Oliver except protection. I don't want to be protected my whole life. I have to live for myself. Jasper lets me do that, while making sure I'm happy and secure," She said before bringing his hand up and kissing his own wedding ring. "You did that for Mom. I know you did. You and Jasper are very much alike in that sense, and you know it... You protected mom. You made her happy, even though Hercules may have been the more sensible choice at the time," she pointed out, comparing Oliver to Hercules. "Please understand Daddy."
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Paris widened his eyes and pouted, just like a big baby boy.... ''You're not going to smile for me?'', he asked with a childish voice and without any warning, he attacked her with tickles...

---

''Your mother? He asked your mother for your hand?'', he chuckled softly. ''That's not legit, you know how old your mother really is'', he teased and looked down to their hands. He wasn't going to deny that he made Jasper felt scared of him on porpose. What father wouldn't scare all the suitors to his little daughter. Ari was right, they had 'being in love' since they couldn't walk, but no matter how old Ari was, she would be allways his precious baby daughter, and nothing would change that.

''One thing I miss of my old kingdom was the right of the father to chose the properly suitor for their princess... But don't worry, I wouldn't pull it on you, since I know how badly it felt for me'', he said softly, and brought her hand to place a soft kiss upon her knuckles. ''I can tell how protective Jasper is of you, he couldn't hide it from all the times I saw him at the hospital, when he went to visit you. But there is only more thing he has to prove to me, so I can bless this commit. He has to come here, and ask me for your hand...'', he chuckled lightly, ''Yeah, I'm that old-fashined, but Jasper must prove to me, he's worth to be with a woman like my daughter'', he said softly, and leaned towards her to place a warm kiss upon her temple. His baby daughter had grown up, and he needed to allow others to take care of her too. He just needed to be sure that Jasper was man enough for taking care of her, and by just asking her father would be enough for Adam.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Leah yelped when she was attacked by his hands, but laughed soon after, squirming and swatting at him. Her squirming ended with them both falling off of the bed, him under her. She made an 'oof' sound when they landed, her light hues looking up at him. A grin cracked her lips soon after.

--

Arianne smiled and closed her eyes when he kissed her temple. She sighed and nodded at his request, fiddling with her ring. "I'll tell him... I'm sure he'll come and do it. I can't see why he wouldn't," She admitted, shaking her head. "I'm helping him to be stronger, just as he's helping me to do the same," She nodded. She looked at her father with a warm gaze before smiling. "I really do like your hair..." She said quietly, changing the subject off of her.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Paris laughed with her, not realizing they were going to fall from the bed, but when he did, he made sure to fall under her, so she would get hurt with his weight upon her. She was so tiny he was scared he could break her sometimes. He smirked seeing the look in her eyes, ''You know, I like more when you laugh'', he murmured and leaned up to peck on her lips.

---

Adam nodded, really hoping the boy would come by and have a dinner with him and Meg. He was pleased to hear the boy was helping his daughter to be strong, he could see the results with his own eyes... He could see why Jasper was so scared of meeting him, but he didn't have to be afraid, he has done so much good to his daughter lately that the boy was already close to his heart. ''Do you? I think I like it too...'', he chuckled softly, and ran his fingers throught his short locks. ''I think you'll need photos of before and after the transformation, right?'', he mused.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Leah smiled a bit and giggled softly, nuzzling their noses together before leaning in and kissing him in return, her hands kneading his pecks lightly under her touch. "I love you," she whispered against his lips. "Even if you are a butt," She giggled.

---

Arianne smiled a bit and nodded. She got up and grabbed her cell phone. She went over to her father and leaned over, placing a kiss on his cheek and taking a picture in the same moment. She smiled and sat on his lap as she showed him the picture. "Look how cute you are," she teased as she rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped one arm around his middle. She loved her father. It wasn't often that she got to be close to him like this.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:47 pm

Paris chuckled, ''C'mon... I know you like my butt'', he teased and nuzzled his nose with hers as he slid his hands down to her waist. ''Alright... What do you want to do now? Want to try another ride... I promisse I'll give you a chance this time'', he winked playfully at her.

---

Adam looked at her when she placed a kiss upon his cheek, but turned his gaze towards the camera as soon he realized she was going to take the picture. He smiled to the camera, as he always did on his job. He wrapped one hand around her middle and smirked as she handed him the phone. There was soemthign wrong about his sight, he had to pull the picture far so he could see anything on it... ''I think we look cute...'', he said with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:56 pm

"Never said I didn't," Leah giggled softly and sat up to straddle his hips. "I don't want you to let me win," she pouted at him. She leaned down and kissed his lips once more, tenderly and sweetly, with a passion sliding underneath. "I love you," She mumbled, kissing softly across his jaw and down his neck. She missed getting to be this close to him. But, she heard the doorbell and sighed. "I'll go get it," She murmured and got up, skipping from the room and to the elevator where the pizza delivery boy was waiting. He smiled at her, obviously taking in her looks. "It was prepaid, so... Here's your pizza," He said lightly. She nodded and smiled to him as she took the box. "Thank you," She said softly before waving him off and going back to Paris. She plopped down on the center of the bed. "He was cute..." She mumbled playfully.

----

Arianne giggled. "Of course we look cute. I'm in that photo, after all," She teased and laughed softly. "Do we need to get your eyes checked? Looks like you're having some trouble seeing up close," she said quietly, a bit of concern in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Penthouse (De Chambord)-
Jump to: